Brilliant Light Power, Inc. Announces the Validation of the Generation of over a Million of Watts of Power in the Volume of a Coffee Cup from the Conversion of Water Fuel to a New Form of Hydrogen (Press Release)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/07/13/brilliant-light-power-inc-announces-the-validation-of-the-generation-of-over-a-million-of-watts-of-power-in-the-volume-of-a-coffee-cup-from-the-conversion-of-water-fuel-to-a-new-form-of-hydrogen-pr/']The following press release was published by Brilliant Light Power: http://www.businesswire.com/ne…dation-Generation-Million July 11, 2016 04:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time CRANBURY, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Brilliant Light Power, Inc. (BrLP) announced today that it has continuously generated over a million watts of power from a new primary source until the cell vaporized from the intense heat. The power released […][/feedquote]

• BLP is strictly FOS and has been for 20+ years! Don't expect a revolution from them or from Brillouin, Nanospire, Miley (Lenuco, is it?), Piantelli, Celani, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, are you implying by "up to the inevitable barrage" that BLP could be able to make a net (excess power) sustained megawatt in a coffee cup and the critics and skeptics could bring them down? That would be a claim beyond stupid.

• Well, Frank, suppose you tell me how my writings or another skeptic's writings on an obscure and unknown low circulation forum like this one, how that could in any way impeded Mills who has gotten over $100M in money over decades? How, exactly?

Now, if someone who funds Mills called me for an opinion, I might have an impact. But none has and most likely, none will. I was quite surprised when I got an email (which led to phone contact) from Dick Smith about Defkalion but he was skeptical from the start, unlike Mills' fund sources.

• Mary, I am not an investor in BrLP and I would not invest in them at this point. It's still too speculative and there would still be plenty of upside to capture even after it is commercialized. But what is it exactly that you would tell an investor? The fact that Mills has raised $100MM and spent 20 years on this would not be a deciding factor for me. What I would care about is, what are the SunCell's prospects going forward from a technical and economic standpoint? I would also care about the current valuation of the company so I would know how much ownership I would be getting for my investment. I am not sure if I would care a lot about much else. Is every aspect of Mills Hydrino theory accurate? I don't know how much I would care.

Has Mills burned money going down blind alleys over the past 20 years? Yes. I'm not sure that is a deciding factor though. I would want to know what is in front of me, not the past. I would hire independent consultants to verify their measurements and study the device and the filed patents in every way possible. That would be the proper due diligence. I'm not saying that your rehashing of Mills and BrLP's history is irrelevant, it's just not nearly as relevant as the items above.

• Deleo:

I would tell a prospective investor that Mills has lied again and again about the state of advancement of his research and that he has been doing that for more than twenty years without even coming close to a properly performed demonstration, much less a product. If the prospective investor was a billionaire like Dick Smith, I would tell him the same thing I told Smith about Defkalion: I can't prove they're wrong but you must get a truly independent test, properly performed by very competent individuals or organizations. If you wish, I'll help you find the people and help you design the experiment. When Smith approached Defkalion with such a proposal, they said no and I suspect, faced with a billionaire with resources to test them properly, Mills and BLP would do the same. Obviously, absent a willing billionaire, I can't prove it. I have no idea where Mills' sponsors get their information. Look at the millions of dollars wasted on something as absurd, ridiculous, and obvious a f___ and s___ as Steorn by a bunch of farmers. I joke that they were sheep farmers but apparently they got rich from huge agricultural companies. In that field they were competent but in evaluating claims for free energy or in choosing experts to do it for them, they were not. I suspect that is also true of Mills' supporters.

• Mary

I would tell a prospective investor that Mills has lied again and again about the state of advancement of his research and that he has been doing that for more than twenty years without even coming close to a properly performed demonstration, much less a product. If the prospective investor was a billionaire like Dick Smith, I would tell him the same thing I told Smith about Defkalion: I can't prove they're wrong but you must get a truly independent test, properly performed by very competent individuals or organizations.

Well that sums you up nicely, you are quite willing to call someone a 'liar' without any 'proof' whatsoever.

Best regards
    Frank

• Frank: If you are referring to my statement about Mills, he has claimed again and again that commercialization was around the corner and working prototype devices were already constructed. That began more than 20 years ago. That has to be a lie. By now, we'd be awash in them if it were true.

• Mary

Frank: If you are referring to my statement about Mills, he has claimed again and again that commercialization was around the corner and working prototype devices were already constructed. That began more than 20 years ago. That has to be a lie. By now, we'd be awash in them if it were true.

So what is the measure of 'around the corner' and by what quantum has that measure been exceeded in your opinion.

Around the corner to an astro physicist might be many thousand light years while to a molecular scientist a few microns.

Mills may have believed what he was saying but as we know the discipline of Cold Fusion is anything but certain, so I disagree. Your evidence for Mills being a liar is unsubstantiated and that makes your comment questionable.

Best regards
    Frank

• So Mary

Is it still your position that since Mills said "commercialization was around the corner" some time ago that he was lying, bearing in mind lying is "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive" or is there a chance that he may have been overly optimistic?

I think the former requires a high burden of proof, do you have it? Will you share it?

If you do not have it or are unwilling to share it will you retract your claim and apologise to Mills?

Best regards
    Frank

• Apologize to Mills? THAT will be the day! He said it more than 20 years ago and he never has done what an honest person would-- retract it, explain it, correct it. Mills is just a smarter version of Rossi.

• Mark H & Mary

Well, I had many exchanges with Thomas Clarke, all very polite and respectful and I enjoyed that very much, the quality of exchange with TC was light years in advance of the exchange of insults common today. He once said to me that ad homs do your case no good and I have always remembered that to the extent that I find ad homs to be the enemy here and my attack on ad homs where I find them may well be mistaken for allegiance to Rossi.

Considering your reputation Mary, I am surprised you have given in so easily, but if you have agreed to 'tone the ad homs down a bit' you have my respect and I welcome that.

So is the 'conversion of water fuel to a new form of hydrogen' synonymous with your conversion Mary?

Best regards
    Frank

• The only thing Mills converts is investor money into his money. The rest of your post makes little sense to me in context. I did what? I gave in about what?

• Please open your own thread to discuss how Planet Rossi-ites are of horrible character because, from time to time, they stoop down to the level of paid shills and academia cultists who drown this forum in bile

• For all the bluster this discussion has not advanced much. For all the innocent out there: do NOT invest in either Mills or Rossi. For MY: Your technique is to always discredit the longshot. Works time after time and when it doesn't, well, you were only wrong once. Not a very risky strategy. For Frankwtu: just advance the arguments and NOT the argument.

I like to think like a movie maker. If Mills and "Brilliant LIght" is a simple, intentional scam it is quite remarkable, lasting 20 years, and involving several credentialed players who are either "in on it" or "duped by it."
    The sets are elaborate and the "take" on gullible investors is .. what? close to $100M - probably the biggest scam of all time, in duration, cast of perps and size of payoff! Can you imagine! Running one, single solitary scam for an entire career and bagging a hundred mil? In all that time, with all that money has no one taken them to court? Come on MY you can at least give some kind of "ig-noble" prize to Mills for the sheer scope and audacity of his con!

Well. to me it is more likely that: he believes his presentation and so do the various "witnesses." Now, clearly, MY, no one could ever accuse him of being un-intelligent: managing a scam of this scope, for this long is no easy matter. He could be wrong, hydrino's and all, but, the simplest explanation, that he is a conniving crook, who has never run for the exit with a bag of money, just seems like a doltish perception of how things go. Twenty years, many millions of dollars and NO slipping away in the night? It just doesn't add up, MY, does it?

I am 72 years old now, and I accept that I will leave this Earth with many mysteries unresolved. But these things, the behavior of Mills (and Rossi) over many years are the ones I would plead, at the golden gate, for a simple answer. Why would a con man continue to expose himself to growing threat of exposure when any sensible exit strategy would have them long gone YEARS ago, considering the payoff already in hand? Answer me that, MY!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.