Brilliant Light Power, Inc. Announces the Validation of the Generation of over a Million of Watts of Power in the Volume of a Coffee Cup from the Conversion of Water Fuel to a New Form of Hydrogen (Press Release)

For MY: Your technique is to always discredit the longshot. Works time after time and when it doesn't, well, you were only wrong once. Not a very risky strategy.

I have called Steorn, Sniffex, Carl Tilley, Dennis Lee, Jeff Otto, Bedini, Howard Johnson, Defkalion and Andrea Rossi. When was I wrong JUST ONCE? Oh, and by the way, when were you RIGHT just once about some cold fusion, LENR or Mills type scheme that has actually come to fruition and has been tested by main line companies and labs or is on the market? Name JUST ONE?

Anyway, I never simply call someone or something a fraud. I always give the reasons and when it comes to Rossi, I've been giving them since mid 2011. I have fewer reasons for BLP because they don't interest me that much. Mills is only fooling wealthy investors who made a wrong choice a long time ago and won't correct it. Rossi, on the other hand, screwed up legitimate research in cold fusion and LENR and bamboozled dozens or even hundreds of well meaning people who may have acted on it, either by planning incorrectly for their future energy needs or by investing in Woodford and IH.

Everything else you say, Gomp, is equally wrong. Is Mills unintelligent? No, I never said that. (Straw man argument on your part) Did he run with the money? No. I never said that either. Con men often don't. For an astounding example of the lowest common denominator scumbag and scam artist, consider Sean McCarthy and Steorns. They have caused a few wealthy farmers to part with going on $25 million Euros and still counting and their attempts to demonstrate what they had were amazing by their comedy and nothing else. Yet they fooled people for now more than 10 years! Sean has yet to run with the money. Steorn is closing and it is doubtful that this scam has risen to the level that Irish regulators will investigate it. They have better and bigger scams to chase. How long did Madoff fool people? How much did he collect? Oh, you forgot about him, did you? Believers tend to do that.

Con men continue to expose themselves precisely because, with modern methods of tracking people and cash, there is no escape. You can hope that the authorities will have more pressing things to do when your time comes or that your scam was cagey enough (I think Mills' may be) that nobody can actually pin anything on you.

• Mark H

Frankwtu: I find your critique of "ad-hom" attacks disingenuous considering your liberal use of thinly veiled spite, sarcasm and rhetoric in every remark.

Are you saying here that you disagree with spite, sarcasm and rhetoric, from wherever it might come from or you just don't like it when you think you see it in my posts?

Best regards
    Frank

• Mark H

Quote from Mark H: “Frankwtu: I find your critique of "ad-hom" attacks disingenuous considering your liberal use of thinly veiled spite, sarcasm and rhetoric in every remark.”

Are you saying here that you disagree with spite, sarcasm and…

Nope. I'm saying I dislike your hypocrisy.

• I am 72 years old now, and I accept that I will leave this Earth with many mysteries unresolved.

To get rid of mysteries I recommend reading. As you seem not to be a member of the Youtube 1.0 generation you should know how it works.

Mills has written over 40 peer reviewed papers, published in respectable journals. Point end. Rossi has none.

Every theory which states new facts will only survive if other use it - not read it...

Developing a working product is a complete different story.. may be Mills should look for more technical advise, but FUD will not help him..and even worse, it wont anybody else!

• Please open your own thread to discuss how Planet Rossi-ites are of horrible character because, from time to time, they stoop down to the level of paid shills and academia cultists who drown this forum in bile

Once upon a time this forum was like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get. Some strange flavors, sometimes the odd turd.

Now it's mostly like a box of turds masquerading as chocolates...you have to bite each one to see if there is a chocolate hidden in there somewhere.

A couple of threads just recently seem to be made of mostly chocolate, thank goodness.

But some people seem to have rolled up so many turds for so long they think that is what chocolate is...

Headline comes from article by Barry J Whyte in Sunday Business Post published in Dublin.Precis : Investors told to stump up more cash or face wind-up.Orbo products withdrawn. Killian McGrath becomes chief executive. Sean McCarthy becomes operations officer. James Meenan to liaise with investors. " A large proportion of the shipped products didn't work."

Actually, no Steorn product ever worked.

Also see:

http://dispatchesfromthefuture…p-in-more-or-lose-it-all/

• Actually, no Steorn product ever worked.

There was an interesting paper of Mills, e.a. (a reason more to hate him MY?) about a LENR recharging galvanic cell:

High-power-density catalyst induced hydrinotransition (CIHT) electrochemical cell published in (peer reviewed !!)
    International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
    Volume 39, Issue 27, 12 September 2014, Pages 14512–14530

It's behind a paywall --> somebody makes money with Mill's...

Thus Orbo was not pure phantasy, but obviously the wrong way...

• Heh, nobody hates Mills except inasmuch as one dislikes those who get money by false pretenses. Or perhaps you see a power station powered by hydrino physics, like Mills told us was two years away, twenty years ago? Oh yeah, I know. He was just prematurely optimistic. And Rossi was never convicted of anything and the ecat debacle was simply to protect his IP. ROTFWL!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.