the truth need time to emerge

• Official Post

I have been a long time reader of his blog and publications. Certainly a brilliant mind and a controversial character, I think he, as one of the few people in the civilian world with a good grasp of magnetohydrodynamics, would be of much help on solving the LENR conundrum. He is aware of Rossi and LENR in general, but has not said much about.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I'm afraid, in this particular case the truth would need more time to emerge, because on singularity concept the Big Bang cosmology is also based and the FRLW metric used in standard LCDM model just mirrors the Schwarzchild metric without any value added. And way too many people are currently taking money for apologeting the Big Bang cosmology.

• I'm afraid, in this particular case the truth would need more time to emerge, because on singularity concept the Big Bang cosmology is also based and the FRLW metric used in standard LCDM model just mirrors the Schwarzchild metric without any value added. And way too many people are currently taking money for apologeting the Big Bang cosmology

How off, do You think, is Mills with his proposal of an oscillatory universe?

• https://physics.aps.org/story/v5/st3

Lasers Split the Atom
    In the year 2000, the world’s first petawatt (10e15 W) laser was used to blast the gold with a 0.5 ps, 260 J pulse of infrared light–packing more than 10e20" W/cm2 which accelerated plasma electrons to energies of tens of MeV. The “quivering” of these electrons created gamma rays known as Bremsstrahlung radiation that liberated high-energy neutrons from gold and copper nuclei. These neutrons split uranium-238 nuclei and caused other nuclear reactions. With two strategically placed detectors

That is 16 years ago when light was first used to produce nuclear reactions. Micro and nanoparticles can amplify light by a factor of 10e15 and maybe more. So it is possible that a weak source of EMF can get to the 10e20 power light power threshold today.

• Quote from Zephir_AWT: “I'm afraid, in this particular case the truth would need more time to emerge, because on singularity concept the Big Bang cosmology is also based and the FRLW metric used in standard LCDM model just mirrors the Schwarzchild…

How off, do You think, is Mills with his proposal of an oscillatory universe?

Mills is not the inventor of this theory.

• Mills is not the inventor of this theory.

Here you are damn right man! The theory is older than mankind has learned to write letters...

Mills made a mathematical (physical) proposal, why it should work that way. But as we all know, some things are beyond the scope of our brain - even if we have ten compelling proofs that sometimes, some billion years ago, something strange happened.

The same holds for LENR - cold fusion. To many claims, to many uncoordinated - money driven experiments. Why: Because the state-positions, who provide so called value free research, are blocked by profiteers of the current system...

• Quote from damn_right _man: “Mills is not the inventor of this theory.”

Here you are damn right man! The theory is older than mankind has learned to write letters...

Mills made a mathematical (physical) proposal, why it should work that way. But as…

Why: Because the state-positions, who provide so called value free research, are blocked by profiteers of the current system...

I cannot take this as a serious excuse for unprofessional documentations of "physical experiments" posted on youtube.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.