Question: why is hot fusion DD fusion seldom toward He4

• When no spark is present, heat is released through hawking radiation as in Rossi's system

You mean black body radiation? There is no evidences that BEC generates gravity high as black hole..
    And if speak black body radiation level ~50-300kev that means quite high BEC internal temp. Hard to belive, maybe next better guess?
    Or new BEC physics?

• You mean black body radiation? There is no evidences that BEC generates gravity high as black hole..
    And if speak black body radiation level ~50-300kev that means quite high BEC internal temp. Hard to belive, maybe next better guess?
    Or new BEC physics?

http://www.nature.com/nphys/jo…10/n11/abs/nphys3104.html

By a combination of quantum field theory and general relativity, black holes have been predicted to emit Hawking radiation. Observation from an actual black hole is, however, probably extremely difficult, so attention has turned to analogue systems in the search for such radiation. Here, we create a narrow, low density, very low temperature atomic Bose–Einstein condensate, containing an analogue black-hole horizon and an inner horizon, as in a charged black hole. We report the observation of Hawking radiation emitted by this black-hole analogue, which is the output of the black-hole laser formed between the horizons. We also observe the exponential growth of a standing wave between the horizons, which results from interference between the negative-energy partners of the Hawking radiation and the negative-energy particles reflected from the inner horizon. We thus observe self-amplifying Hawking radiation.

https://www.researchgate.net/p…nor_polariton_condensates

Black Holes and Wormholes in spinor polariton condensates

Acoustic black holes, formed by the boundary between subsonic and supersonic flows, show similarities with gravitational black holes, while being more accessible. We show that Bose-Einstein condensates of exciton polaritons are especially promising. A superfluid polariton flow naturally becomes supersonic because of the finite lifetime. This allows the formation of event horizons in 1D and 2D, exhibiting Hawking emission. The spin structure of polaritons allows designing inter- and intra-universe wormholes. We demonstrate the ``faster-than-sound'' transmission through a pair of wormholes.

Reaction energy transfer in LENR between the LENR nuclear reaction and the SPP bose condinsate is accomplish via multiparticle wormholes.

• Moreover the single 24MeV gamma (is it single, or twin gamma?) may be forbidden because of asymmetry.

Just think about the recoil a 24 MeV gamma should give to He4. Do You see a particle who could mediate this?

The main problem with nuclear physics is an intellectual one. Everybody is thinking of waves, especially of waves, that can satisfy two properties. (space, impulse)

But what, if there is an other path? Of course we "see" quarks. But who in this world really believes that quarks are particles??

Have you evidences that exiton/polariton BEC ~area/enviroment (how big?) mix with some bosonic material. Like Ni62. Is H2 molecyle bosonic? H alone not.

We discussed this in an other thread: Axil could not present any experiment, which works at room temperature (useless to ask for 1400 Rossi k's).
    Further on the size of an exiton cage is far bigger than a nanoparticle used in LENR.

• Zephir_AWT Le Chatelier's principle only applies to systems close to equilibrium. Even in a Tokamak or the center of the Sun thermal energies are many orders of magnitude lower than nuclear energies and consequently the systems are far from equilibrium.

As Zephir_AWT asserts, le Châtelier's principle describes the process of re-establishing equilibrium when a system is pushed out of equilibrium. For example removal of a product from a system causes the system to make more of the product. le Châtelier's effectively applies increasing restoration "force" to systems the further from equilibrium they are driven.

But, Hermes, I am interested in what you are trying to assert above. Perhaps le Châtelier's is not the paradigm sought. I believe you are saying that in systems far from equilibrium le Châtelier's does not apply. But one might assert that this is exactly where le Châtelier's is operating most intensely.

But to clarify what you, Hermes, imply: 20 MeV equals > 220 billion K, a good example of several orders of magnitude difference between nuclear and themal energy regimes in "devices" you cite, since those thermal regimes are far less than 1% of that temperature (solar core 15 million K, Tokamak 150 million K, but likely regularly include nuclear reactions in the range of 20 some MeV. If le Châtelier were operating, one might expect low temperatures to increase the nuclear reaction rate. Well now there is a wild argument for CF!

More clarification from you folks, please.

For example heating / compressing a mixture of steam and CO2 will not synthesize gasoline.

Actually, this process can work quite well chemically but not economically, essentially giving the quite satisfactory fuel "synthesis gas".

• Quote from damn_right _man: “is the bose condensate ? Did You see one ? Did reliable LENR analysis detect any bose condensate, being hotter then 0 kelvin ?”

A polariton BEC makes the polariton laser work at room temperature.

<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polariton_laser" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"></a>…

????

• We discussed this in an other thread: Axil could not present any experiment, which works at room temperature (useless to ask for 1400 Rossi k's).
    Further on the size of an exiton cage is far bigger than a nanoparticle used in LENR.

I remeber that there are some exeriments sayig exitons do BEC in room temp. Exiton fit in few nm cavity and some evidences that small cavity give most powerful exiton energies.
    Exition pseudoparticle "missing hole" is so low mass that it helps high temp reaching, but I wonder how exiton density can go high enough for big high energy BEC over 1Mev. It needs over 500000 typical ~2ev exitons (which loose friction energy continously, so efficient pumping needs too( or continous D or He formation if "axil BEC reaction energy takeoff" is posible))

Hawking radiation as BEC energy ejection system is hard to belive (almost imposible ;). Need to look axil links. Black holes HR cools them very slowly and HR is usually lower than detection level.

Anyway I have quite strabge anomalies from reactor enviroment and need some explanations.
    1. Used unpowered, unisulated reactor tube D16mm cools ~4C below ambient and have power to cool bricks down too. Not faulty thermocouple, some thermal camera images too.
    And have seen twice in diffrent loads/fuel and only some degree (fit TC error).
    2. Strange radiation that come from reactor, feel in brains (meters show nothing) and if observer don't escape it make brains totally cracy.

• First of all, it is not BEC, it is a state, similar to BEC. Similar is not equals.
    Second: Either BEC or hawking radiation can most likely be excluded for having anything to do with LENR at all.

Then:

1. Used unpowered, unisulated reactor tube D16mm cools ~4C below ambient and have power to cool bricks down too. Not faulty thermocouple, some thermal camera images too. And have seen twice in diffrent loads/fuel and only some degree (fit TC error).2. Strange radiation that come from reactor, feel in brains (meters show nothing) and if observer don't escape it make brains totally cracy.

So, You bought all the stuff and try to replicate LENR, like memorial guys ?

• /* First of all, it is not BEC, it is a state, similar to BEC. Similar is not equals. */

Of course, Axill is just a random copy&paster of scientific news... The BEC states are dedicated to extreme low energy densities, whereas the cold fusion works at extremely high energy densities. BTW The same controversy applies to Holmlid's description of fusion by Rydberg matter. Normally the Rydberg states are the most subtle and fragile electron states possible, which are leaving at the opposite side of energy density spectrum if fusion.

• 1. Used unpowered, unisulated reactor tube D16mm cools ~4C below ambient and have power to cool bricks down too. Not faulty thermocouple, some thermal camera images too.
    And have seen twice in diffrent loads/fuel and only some degree (fit TC error).
    2. Strange radiation that come from reactor, feel in brains (meters show nothing) and if observer don't escape it make brains totally cracy.

Dear "eros". I tell it since I'm on this forum: Make use of all possible shields. "Neutron - Water/Plexiglas, gamma Lead and HF Metall.

But as latest research shows certain transversal waves can not be shielded by Faraday gages. I have no figures of their damping by the gage, but they go through!

To speculate about gravitational waves is may be to far. But to run such an experiment near the LIGI array could rule this out.

Most possibly you get some very strong RF signals, that's the frequncies our brain is sensitiv for. Why do you not used a well shielded - battery run!!) RF reciever (broad band scanner) just exposed, within a small window, to the reactor??

What most experimenters seem to overlook is the fact, that LENR radiation is possible not isotroph and can be emitted within a very narrow angle. Thus in all experiments, if you only have one spectrometer, you should move it permanently around the tube, even very close to be tagential/longitudinal! (direction of Cylinder axis)

• Good shields are costly. I used some lead and steel. It go through faraday gages, only small maybe 3sec feeling that it quit just when gage is closed, then it continue through steel.

Gravitational waves I think no, but after week run it made ~20min diffrence to near clock vs. mobile phone clock. Realistic explanation is that observer have gone mad far before. Dangerous game. I warn if play that game and got some feelings in head, escape fast.
    It generated also electricity allergy/sensitivity. I still have it for some low level. No know cures.

RF receiver/analyzer (100Mhz-8Ghz garnet ED88T) don't show anything but mains and some low GSM. Geiger don't show anything, max levels observed near one tig electrode.

It go all directions with empirical methods. I have nothing else meter that show something than brains.

Tell more waves that go through ~0.5mm steel RF faraday gage? What are they?

• Le Chatelier's principle. :) This is about equilibrium thermodynamics. ie mathematically
    deltaG - deltaH - T.deltaS where deltaG is the Gibbs free energy, deltaH is the Helmholz entalpy, T is the absolute temperature and deltaS is the entropy change.

The first point to bear in mind is that thermodynamics does not tell us much about rates of reaction. TNT is perfectly stable for hundreds if not millions of years.

Secondly if detalS is close to zero compared to deltaH, temperature or pressure changes are going to have negligible effects. This is always the case for MeV reactions outside extreme stellar temperatures and pressures.

And @Longview, you cannot make synthesis gas from steam and CO2 (for the above reasons).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syngas

• Tell more waves that go through ~0.5mm steel RF faraday gage? What are they?

No. Faraday cages cannot block low frequency magnetic fields. Faraday cages work through the redistribution of electrical charge throughout their electrically conductive structure, so they mainly shield against electric fields, but not magnetic fields. High frequency magnetic fields in the form of far field electromagnetic radiation can be shielded against, for such radiation cannot propagate when its constituent plane waves have their electric field components "tethered" to a small value by reaction from moving charge in the conductive cage. Each such plane wave component must have, so the magnetic fields are quelled if the electric fields are.

If you need to shield against low frequency magnetic fields, as is done for an oscilloscope, you can use a continuous (as opposed to a cage-like) shield of mu-metal.

Is eros using an arc as DGT did? DGT told me that a double faraday cage did not stop the interference that caused problems in the phone system in the building that their test was held in, and interfered with their instrumentation. I told them to try mu-metal. A magnetic probe

Extech - 480823 - EMF Meters Meter Type: EMF/ELF Display Type: LCD

EMF Meters; Meter Type: EMF/ELF; Display Type: LCD; Maximum Frequency (Hz): 300; Minimum Frequency (Hz): 30

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/05172747?src=pla&cid=PLA-Google-PLA+-+Test&CS_003=7867724&CS_010=05172747&mkwid=%5B*GCLIP*%5D&prcid=%5B*GCLSRC%5D&mkwid=txg6YEZy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu-metal

Mu-metal is a nickel–iron soft magnetic alloy with very high permeability suitable for shielding sensitive electronic equipment against static or low-frequency magnetic fields. It has several compositions. One such composition is approximately 77% nickel, 16% iron, 5% copper and 2% chromium or molybdenum. More recently, mu-metal is considered to be ASTM A753 Alloy 4 and is composed of approximately 80% nickel, 5% molybdenum, small amounts of various other elements such as silicon, and the remaining 12 to 15% iron. The name came from the Greek letter mu (μ) which represents permeability in physics and engineering formulae. A number of different proprietary formulations of the alloy are sold under trade names such as MuMETAL, Mumetall, and Mumetal2.

The best magnetic shield metal is metal that make the best and strongest magnets.

• Official Post

Tell more waves that go through ~0.5mm steel RF faraday gage? What are they?

@eros With regard to Axil's comment about mu-metal magnetic shielding, I have some strips of 'Co-netic' which is a high-performance magnetic shield alloy similar to Mu-metal. From memory these strips are 12mm wide and 1.5MM thick, about 6000 mm long. If some of this would be useful email me at 'alan@lookingfor heat.com' and I will send you a piece free of charge.

• Tell more waves that go through ~0.5mm steel RF faraday gage? What are they?

We discussed it in a other thread. We think that one transportmechanism for LENR energy could be a kind of EMP driven wave. This would explain the breakdown of Your devices... But just showing 20 minutes off sounds very, very interesting. If It is no joke, then I would really ask the LIGO folks!

Soliton waves go through cages: http://jnaudin.free.fr/spgen/spg_shield.htm

Some (also wierd) papers describing the consequnces (EMF for humans) can be found under http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/brain-magnetite.html

Just to add one more thing: Everything regarding EMP,High power EMF EMP-Guns etc. is top secrete, as it of prime military interest.

• And Longview, you cannot make synthesis gas from steam and CO2 (for the above reasons).

Sorry but CO2 breaks in very hot with catalyst to CO. With CO you can do H2O reduction etc. There is routo to gasoline, diesel, plastics, ammonia etc. But it is not economical and temps are exreme hard to engineer. Plants do it when got light. Easy enough?

• No. Faraday cages cannot block low frequency magnetic fields.
    High frequency magnetic fields in the form of far field electromagnetic radiation can be shielded against,

I have not detected any low frequency fields (except mains some hundred uT). ED88T should show if some are present. It is sensitive enough.
    I have tryed coils too, only some mV induced current. Human make bigger mV readings than reactor.
    Compass show some low stabile fields but they come near steel moustly. Used reactor have sometimes weak reversed field as noth-south, but maybe cooled down remanent from near steel shields.

High changing fields should also heat steel farady cage I have not observed hotspots etc.

One strange plastic wire insulation erosion in some cm area, like that part of wire have been solar radiation for some hundred years but occurent in one night. Maybe XUV.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.