Report: E-Cat Plant Isotope Analysis Data Came From Uppsala University

• I see Alan Smith is back on the bias train! All one has to do is see who likes most of Alan's posts to see the clarity of the bias...cough Sifferkoll and co. cough. Much like the old adage about who you keep as friends. Obviously pretty much all the non-moderators have and show bias in this circus, but its just sad to see a moderator with such slant. Alan...why don't you just knock off the charade and admit you are biased towards Rossi, at least you will be acting honestly at that point.

• Why wouldn't you be biased towards a LENR inventor, on a LENR-related forum?

Also why would you spend hours and hours on a LENR forum, if you don't think LENR is real, or if you know it's not exploitable, or populated with conmen?

• Why wouldn't you be biased towards a LENR inventor, on a LENR-related forum?

Also why would you spend hours and hours on a LENR forum, if you don't think LENR is real, or if you know it's not exploitable, or populated with conmen?

I am of course speaking of the Rossi Circus, not LENR in general. I believe everyone engaged in this conversation has hope for LENR....we just have no faith in Rossi anyore. Pretty simple.

EDIT: Ahh the irony of everyone liking your reply to my comment being Sifferkoll and company is just priceless. Kieieueueueue thank you for proving my point!!!! Just priceless!

• I am of course speaking of the Rossi Circus....not LENR in general. I believe everyone engaged in this conversation has hope for LENR....we just have no faith in Rossi anyore. Pretty simple.

Well, Mary Yugo remains pretty negative. How about "every real person engaged in this conversation." That would also exclude Joshua Cude, who shows up from time to time.

Ah, there is still Kirk Shanahan. Real person. Doesn't seem to have any hope for LENR, his mission is his own theory involving a possible chemical anomaly .... that nobody accepts. Must be tough being Kirk.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.