Rossi needs a control system

• Gerard McEk
    July 19, 2016 at 9:06 AM
    Dear Andrea,
    I do not know it this question has been asked before, but I hope you are willing to answer:
    You spend a lot of time in the 1MW plant during the test. You were checking the ‘symphony of the bubbles’. Did you mainly do that to optimize and adjust the plant to achieve the best possible COP?
    1. In other words, if you hadn’t been there every night, would the plant then have been less efficient, e.g. a lower COP?
    2. If your answer is ‘yes’, do you think a more sophisticated control system could replace you and are you working on that?
    Thanks for answering our questions.
    Kind regards, Gerard

Andrea Rossi
    July 19, 2016 at 9:40 AM
    Gerard McEk:
    1- yes
    2- yes
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.
    =================

Rossi would not have spent a year inside of a shipping container if he did not have to. His onsite presence is required to get the COP up to high levels. Developing a control system to replace his constant adjustments is not a simple thing to develop, especially if Rossi want to keep his IP secret.

The development of the Quark is diverting Rossi's attention away from the development of a responsive control system. A commercial product cannot be fielded until such a control system is perfected.

• For those who followed Steorn, Gerard McEk is like Babcat. Babcat was a simpleton who asked nonsensical questions which were easy to field, mostly with tangential responses. The development of the Quark, Axil? ROTFWL!

• 'Rossi would not have spent a year inside of a shipping container if he did not have to. His onsite presence is required to get the COP up to high levels. Developing a control system to replace his constant adjustments is not a simple thing to develop, especially if Rossi want to keep his IP secret.'

Last part I agree. It's hard if needed measurements and controls and their interrelationships are kept secret. But when they are known, control algorithms are relatively easy to implement with todays microcontrollers and high level programming languages. Things like ABS, DSTC systems in cars were written with previous generation tools and they work pretty well - and I dare to doubt that human would be better to do same control manually (especially DSTC, Dynamic Stability Control System)

Edit: Not to mention what ECU (engine control unit) in modern diesel engines does in varying driving conditions to keep emission, noise performance etc. -levels optimal.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.