Industrial Heat’s Motion to Dismiss Denied in Part, Granted in Part

• I've been pretty transperent that I have an interest in Rossi building a factory in Sweden.

What kind of interest? A casual scientific or political or social interest, or a financial one, i.e, an investment or ownership interest? In what?

• Quote from "Abd"

What kind of interest? A casual scientific or political or social interest, or a financial one, i.e, an investment or ownership interest? In what?

Hopefully all of it.

• Yes, there is a relationship, an obvious one, but is it one of control? And what we are describing here are legalities and legal realities. Coincidence of officers is not enough. Officers are like attorneys. If two clients share the same attorney, can you sue one based on the actions of the other? Or if the attorney commits some tort, can you sue the clients?

The also share their toilets...

• "Abd" wrote:

Hopefully all of it.

Sifferkoll, you have claimed to be "pretty transparent" about this. But you are actually being evasive. "Hopeful?" That is meaningless. How about "Yes" or "No" to an existing financial or investment interest? How about actually being transparent about an "investment or ownership interest" instead of pretending? How about simply disclosing the interest or potential interest, which is what I did on Wikiversity. If it's harmless, it's harmless. What is it?

• Quote from "Abd"

How about "Yes" or "No" to an existing financial or investment interest?

Yes, the by far largest being otm puts in oil futures and solar stock.

So when you call Rossi a 'fraud' you haven't a clue why you just said that it just came to you in a flash.

You consistently persist in answering based on your lack of comprehension of what I wrote. I said that I have tons of evidence Rossi is a fraud and I have been listing and detailing it since the end of 2011! What I do NOT know is how IH will prove it. How would I know that? Yet it is what you asked for!

• "Abd" wrote:

Yes, the by far largest being otm puts in oil futures and solar stock.

Thanks. Not surprising. If those are short-term, you could lose a lot. Long-term, ... good luck. This kind of investment might create some sense of ... urgency, eh? The lawsuit must have been distressing as hell.

However, anything close to home? I.e., involvement with Rossi or his licensees?

• Quote from "Abd"

anything close to home?

Of course. As I said numerous times I did attend when Rossi visited Sweden in May and I'm in contact with several of the Swedish players. I do the work I do because I believe it is the best way for me to contribute to make a Swedish Ecat factory become a reality.

• "Abd" wrote:
    anything close to home?

Of course. As I said numerous times I did attend when Rossi visited Sweden in May and I'm in contact with several of the Swedish players. I do the work I do because I believe it is the best way for me to contribute to make a Swedish Ecat factory become a reality.

The attorney for the customer signed a statement that was included with the Agreement in the court papers, disclaiming involvement with Rossi and Leonardo. I'm finding you remarkably evasive here. You are not making a clear statement about specific involvement. Yes or No? Any involvement with Rossi, Leonardo, or a licensee, similarly to what the attorney signed?

I don't mean talking with them or meeting them or cheering. I mean financial involvement.

• Quote from "Abd"

You are not making a clear statement about specific involvement.

Oh yes, I am. I'm in no XXXXXXX way pretending to be objective here like some other idiots (that are clearly not) who are vomiting endless rants all over the place. I'm biased and proud of it (if that was not clear enough before) ...

• "Abd" wrote:
    You are not making a clear statement about specific involvement.

Oh yes, I am. I'm in no XXXXXXX way pretending to be objective here like some other idiots (that are clearly not) who are vomiting endless rants all over the place. I'm biased and proud of it (if that was not clear enough before) ..

Actually, Sifferkoll has been vomiting up accusations of corrupt influence "all over the place," claiming that "ops" are engaged in a program coordinated by APCO to trash Rossi's reputation -- pure suspicion based on a single thin hint. practically meaningless -- from early March of this year -- while that is preposterous (spending money on blog comments, like farting in the wind), while himself being financially involved in two ways.

One he has revealed, and it creates a strong incentive for him to elevate Rossi's reputation, in order to accelerate commercial production. He needs the price of oil to fall, and probably soon, because he has most heavily invested in puts, i.e,. oil futures, and he loses his investment if oil price does not fall to or below the put price.

I'd imagine that the lawsuit could put him into a panic, because that suit will delay Rossi at least a year, no matter what the outcome. It will make it difficult for Rossi or any licensee to raise the hundreds of millions of dollars needed to hit the market profitably, assuming a real technology. Until Rossi sued IH, Rossi was free to raise money, say in Sweden. It has to have become far more difficult, now that serious and formal doubt is being raised about the Ecat and the 1 MW test. Until then, the Rossi/IH partnership was considered a strong sign that Rossi had something real.

And, yes, Sifferkoll has a conflict to declare, similar to what Rossi's "customer" declared did not exist for the customer.

http://www.bizdb.co.uk/filings…7cc48b5e44fd68464e3f3.pdf is the November 2015 Annual Return of Hydro Fusion, Ltd. Sifferkoll has called IH Holdings International, Ltd., incorporated in the United Kingdom, an "offshore shell corporation," even though it has a capitalization of over $50 million, $50 million apparently being contributed by a UK company, Woodford, through two trusts. So it's not "offshore" for the primary investor. On the other hand, Hydro Fusion, with a declared capitalization of almost 27,000 GBP, is the Rossi licensee for Sweden, and is thus is possibly "offshore" for most investors and for where business is planned.

Shareholder 55 is one Therese Birnstingl. Sifferkoll could spare people the trouble of googling "Torkel Nyberg" and "Therese Bernstingl" and tell us the connection. I already gave him plenty of opportunity to just tell us, in his "transparency."

9000 shares is worth, par value, 45 GBP. Sifferkoll dismissively called shares in IHHI "penny stock" -- because the par value of shares there is $0.01 US, very common for non-traded stock -- but HF stock is not even worth that. 0.005 GBP per share.

And it is entirely standing on Rossi's claims.

• Quote from "FUDing Abd"

He needs the price of oil to fall,

That is so nice of you Abd... I hope you feel really satisfied with your performance. Showing what a miserable piece of meat you are... I hope you are really well paid for the shitty work you do. (I know the Apco op Frank and the mad dog Zoepfl from the ECN dungeon has been posting these links for months, but hey now you did it ... finally hitting rock bottom)

I can understand that you wish for me to panic, but you'd be dissapointed since the trade is highly assymetrical limiting losses buying only cheap otm puts benefiting from increased downward volatility, and it has actually been doing really well last month.

And, well, since you read my blog you'll know I've been on this trade several years now. And I can tell you it has worked out ok so far ... :D

• He needs the price of oil to fall,

That is so nice of you Abd... I hope you feel really satisfied with your performance. Showing what a miserable piece of meat you are...

Why are you so upset? He is only pointing out a fact. You told us you bet that the price of oil will fall. Abd merely reiterated that in his discussion.

Did you not bet that the price will fall?

Hedge fund managers bet on commodity prices going up or down all the time. There is nothing wrong with it.

• Quote from "Jed"

Why are you so upset?

Well - it's not about my finances. I can take that. I'm in the game. However did not quote the whole Abd rant... But I guess putting up pictures and names of his friends, family and kids sort of covers his bastard behaviour. I do take that as a threat, or at least a hint (like the ones coming from Zoepfl and Weaver, but worse).

• "Jed" wrote:

Well - it's not about my finances. I can take that. I'm in the game. However did not quote the whole Abd rant... But I guess putting up pictures and names of his friends, family and kids sort of covers his bastard behaviour.

This is characteristic of Torkel's syndrome: the significance of what is done is drastically exaggerated. I asked him repeatedly to disclose a possible conflict of interest. He evaded it. So I eventually pointed to evidence of such, and that evidence is a name on a web page showing investors in Hydro Fusion, and I asked him to disclose the relationship. It's not like it's some big secret. And if it were, he could simply say, "I would rather not talk about it."

I did not, however, put up any picture. No children were involved, and it is unclear to me if "family" is involved. Nobody has been libeled.

Sifferkoll is accusing real people of libel and/or fraud. He is an obvious hypocrite.... or more likely, simply insane.

Sifferkoll has become entirely about impugning the reputations and character of others, with blog posts and commentary here and elsewhere claiming that named people are lying and deliberately spreading confusion. Those allegations includes me, Jed, Dewey Weaver, and others.

And he has a possible financial motive, I thought that should come out, and it has. How important this is, is another matter.

Sifferkoll routinely does not link to posts he is commenting on. He often mangles names for hostile polemic effect. He didn't mangle names here, but for reference, my post was Industrial Heat’s Motion to Dismiss Denied in Part, Granted in Part

I cover his FUD (he has a whole page, his latest, devoted to attacking me) on https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/g…onversations/messages/797 ... the page attacking me is linked from Peter Gluck's blog, which uncritically links to many pages, using page titles without comment, effectively promoting FUD. This is the Gluck blog post mentioned: http://egooutpeters.blogspot.r…enr-ists-fight-great.html

Sifferkoll asks the question: Did Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax Admit being an IH Operative with a Mission to Induce FUD?

He answers the question in his blog post. He lies. The "evidence" he cites is that someone else asked me about working for IH or APCO or something, I forget, I answered and the one who asked was satisfied. But Sifferkoll points to the question being asked as a proof that the person believed that, but then calls this all "admitting" what is just plain not true, and he should know it, but he never apologizes or backs down.

And, by the way, in his next blog post he literally mentions my "kids." I have many children. None have written on LENR, anywhere. That might change at some time. My daughter (#6 "kid" out of 7) has known about LENR since she was about nine. Told that some could not confirm Pons and Fleischmann's findings, she said, "Dad, they did not try hard enough." <--- my daughter!

• Quote from &quot;Fruitcake Adb ul Rahman Lomax&quot;

He is an obvious hypocrite.... or more likely, simply insane.

Oh, so now you are my psychiatrist. Nice of you ... ;) Of course it is not about libel; neither what I or what you write, I'm not accusing you of that, I'm merely stating you are a misarable piece of meat, (which is a fact) bringing in people not involved and hinting about "syndroms" and sanity ... Everyone who has bothered to read your endless contradicting rants about nothing can probably put the pieces together themselves.

Now we also knows that you do not hesitate to go all the way and bring in friends family kids or whatever if it suits your agenda ... So please FUD off Abd and go back discus the magic numbers of the Qur'an or some other idiotic subject that interests you and gives you millions of pagevies among the "rightminded".

Come to think of it, maybe you would like the "mad dog" epithet as well - it would suit you belief system ... :D

• Hi all

As Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax brought it up it is worth noticing that oil prices are on the slide again. Droping from their June top by $10 in the last month. This as Saudia Arabia has begun to bring more wells on line as Russia is increasing its production and as the Iranian oil is now starting to come on line.

We should see prices in the 30s in August.

Interestingly there was a bit of a steep downturn on Thursday when the report came out that Judge in the IH case quoted the ERV as showing a plus 6 COP for Rossi's one megawatt plant.

I should point out that the days of major profit from the decline of oil prices have come and gone. If you took note in 2013 when Sifferkol and I pointed out the industry and banking moves that were taking place then, you would have made a very healthy profit. But Oil prices are now so low that there is little that can be made off their decline.

With Rossi's plants now becoming available to customers it is time to start looking at the Industries that will be beneficiaries of LENR.

A list of companies that buy Rossi's plants is probably the most useful data you can find. ;)

Kind Regards walker

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.