Controlled neutron activation by sandwiching beryllium compound between americium and lithium . Opinion??

• i came across this hydrobetatron.org patent it made me think of some comments by me356 and andrea calaon presentation.
    Anyway i will like to know your opinion on hydrobetatron.org idea it seem to be easy to investigate .

claims :
    an activation of the fuel mixture by an adjustable neutron gun;
    - a cycle of exothermic reactions involving Li-Be-H to promote secondary neutron emission,
    enhancing reaction rate under magnetic field control, to provide α and β rays emission;

sinergy Americium-Beryllium is proposed, owing to the easy production of neutrons without energy supply, with a proprietary system for control the emission rate.
    The exothermic new Li-Be-H cycle is based on the reactions in the following, to promote the joint production of α and β particles from lithium, by neutron activation;
    the α particles activate beryllium (as a well-tried multiplier) to produce secondary neutrons,
    which in turn act on both lithium and hydrogen isotopes to furtherly develop α and β particles:

The exact compostion of the mix D; He3; T; Be, B; Li6 and Li7 of the current weapons has just been classified lol

• LOL seem like i am being sanctioned for asking a question .
    Anyway for the physicist out there

is it possible that me356 at this above point of his experiment produced tritium from a similar feedback bombardment NI/H lithium ?
    there are many patents and papers claiming nuclear events with low energy protons hitting an lithium target can this be a simple explanation of what happened in me356 case?
    can alpha-beryllium neutron source + lithium self amplify to something useful ?

just asking questions

• just asking questions

IMHO, the lenr reaction is based on the production of anapole magnetic flux lines from a bose condensate of Surface plasmon polaritons(SPP). This BEC acts as a analog magnetic monopole "superatom" that catalyzes the decay of protons and neutrons. As a result of nucleon decay, kaons of formed from the proton decays and then muons and finally electrons as mesons decay products. (As seen in Holmlid's experiments)

Neutrons are not released from the nucleus. Muon catalyzed fusion occurs but all energy from that reaction is transferred to the BEC and is not seen as gamma. All radioactive decay is stabilized by the amplified electroweak force produced by the intense magnetic energy generated by the SPP entangled ensemble. No tritium survive the isotope stabilization process. It is converted by an accelerated decay process to He3. Lithium 7 is converted to Lithium 6 by decay of the neutron in the lithium nucleus where one GigaElectronVolts are released per reaction.

Emissions (RF, electrons and UV) are all indicative of intense magnetic reaction causation. SPPs have a side emission channel that produced UV when SPP density is very high.

If you embrace neutrons as a part of the LENR reaction, you will be barking up the wrong tree.

• If you embrace neutrons as a part of the LENR reaction, you will be barking up the wrong tree

Axil thanks for your answer

I am not embracing any theory about how lenr works i will leave that trained physicists until concrete prediction and empirical validation .my question relate to the possibility of creating a chain reaction between a neutron source in this case alpha/beta-beryllium and a beta alpha source neutron/lithium (self amplifying ping pong) .
    i do not believe that the above patent is related to lenr but i don't want to discard a potential tool of investigation .

Emissions (RF, electrons and UV) .

"as well as neutrons " just want to investigate .

• I just see "INDEPENDANCE DAY : RESURGENCE" tonight, and I am glad to see that the earth was saved (once again) by "Cold Fusion Bombs".

The exact compostion of the mix D; He3; T; Be, B; Li6 and Li7 of the current weapons is classified, as the exact chain reaction, but the Wikipedia formula Li + n -> T is only for the high school pupils.

• The reactions that you list do not produce more neutrons than they consume. The only elements that produce excess neutron production is U235, U233, and Pu239. That is why those elements are required in nuclear reactors. Fusion requires lithium 6; this is one of the big problems with hot fusion because Li6 is hard to find and hard to manufacture.

LeClair's cavitation system produces loads of neutrons in cavitation. There is a possibility that the water might be spiked with the salts of these elements in the cavitating liquid that you are concerned about, or a laser irradiation of gold nanoparticles in a solution of the elements as salts that you are interested in might produce something.

If you and to live a long life, I beleive that you stay away from any use of pure beryllium. A molten salt containing beryllium is your best bet such as FLiBe to use beryllium.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLiBe

A molten salt cavitation system using FliBe is an important experiment to run to show your reactions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.