Robert E Godes: why Cold Fusion is so opposed by physicists

• Official Post

I did not know that solar spots were linked to flu epidemia, but it is a long time knowledge that solar spot were linked with wheat price in England.

Explanation is simple, it is climate. I imagine flu is also related to cold weather like are high wheat price.

Lack of interest in a subject may be detected by lack of replication or publication, but delay can be explained by failures to replicate.

What I know from Galileo, is that even if he have good ideas, his evidences were quite weak , and he have many problems to explain. His instruments was very hard to use. Finally he was a very ideological activist and was attacked mostly for that.

Attack to LENR can be explained by many facts, from pathetic errors, experimental difficulties, wrong category of experimentator used as references, patent wars, budget fights, theoretical groupthink, incoherent answers to theoretical questions, awful communication, community battles, politicians involvement, journalist prides...

I imagine flu is also related to cold weather like are high wheat price.

The historical sources noted, that outbreaks of the Plague were caused by foul-smelling "mists". Those mists frequently appeared after unusually bright lights in the sky - i.e. the auroras. IMO the solar storms induce the nucleation of water vapor and formation of smog, i.e. many but tiny droplets, inside of which the viral particles can spread easier. The high smog concentration also results in "fouling smell mists", as the medieval cities like London were already flooded with coal stoves.

Attack to LENR can be explained by many facts, from pathetic errors, experimental difficulties, wrong category of experimentator used as references, patent wars, budget fights, theoretical groupthink, incoherent answers to theoretical questions, awful communication, community battles, politicians involvement, journalist prides...

These explanation may apply to the dismissal or ignorance of any other findings - but we can note, that the intensity of denial is proportional to number of people threatened with this finding. The cold fusion competes the research of many methods of energy production, conversion, transport and/or storage which would be replaced with fusion once it will succeed, and the energetic research (from nuclear or wind plant to batteries) involves more than half of contemporary applied research. Paradoxically the plurality of energetic research represents the largest obstacle of introduction of really effective solutions, because too many people in this research just want to keep their jobs.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.