INTERVIEW WITH AN LENR FORUM MEMBER ON THE 'EGO OUT' BLOG.

• Refreshing to read something else than the newer-ending nagging in all of the IH/Rossi threads. David raises also thme dark side of LENR on the table. Normal explorers are interested in keeping the reactor as stable as possible. However we have heard about some radiation bursts and even explosions during tests. What would be more interesting to weapon-makers than those cases ? Easy to imagine the new-born mr. Q to develop a pencil-size LENR-powered missile for James Bond.

• Alan

Very interesting read. This I found particularly thought provoking:

"As regarding the Rossi IH conflict, this is not my war however from everything I knew I believed that actually IH has replicated Rossi with great success, even with more reliability than Rossi himself".

Do you David have anything further to add to that? Understanding David's relationship with 'facts' and 'verifiable evidence' I find this statement most fascinating.

Keep up the good work David and all the best with the "Concept of Third Force" I wish you success with that.

Best regards
    Frank

• Official Post

In one of Dewey's more lucid moments, he did say that IH was seeing some promising results. I took that at the time to mean he was referring to IH's LENR lab they built in Cary, NC, or maybe from someone else in their portfolio....not BE though. Very possible the lab, or others, were given all, or part of the Ecat tech to jump start, or give a boost to their own research, and it helped them improve on what they were already doing.

Just thought I would confuse the issue a little more. :)

• Refreshing to read something else than the newer-ending nagging in all of the IH/Rossi threads. David raises also thme dark side of LENR on the table. Normal explorers are interested in keeping the reactor as stable as possible. However we have heard about some radiation bursts and even explosions during tests. What would be more interesting to weapon-makers than those cases ? Easy to imagine the new-born mr. Q to develop a pencil-size LENR-powered missile for James Bond.

There is some sort of LENR energy storage mechanism in play that makes explosion unlikely, and there are little or no neutrons produced in LENR that leave the nucleus.

There is a issue with uranium enrichment that is discussed here:

Low-energy nuclear reactions and the leptonic monopole
    Georges Lochak*, Leonid Urutskoev**

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LochakGlowenergyn.pdf

Also, LENR reactions induced by experiments with electrical discharge most likely produced the Chernobyl reactor nuclear accident.

See post

THE WAR ON COLD FUSION

• [quote='Rjzk','https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/3532-INTERVIEW-WITH-AN-LENR-FORUM-MEMBER-ON-THE-EGO-OUT-BLOG/?postID=30107#post30107']...
    Also, LENR reactions induced by experiments with electrical discharge most likely produced the Chernobyl reactor nuclear accident.

Concerning Chernobyl the most important factor was human stupidity. If you know that this type (graphite-moderated) of reactor is inherently unstable and then you take the safety system off, can there be more stupid thing to be done in the whole world ?

• Concerning Chernobyl the most important factor was human stupidity. If you know that this type (graphite-moderated) of reactor is inherently unstable and then you take the safety system off, can there be more stupid thing to be done in the whole world ?

But existing nuclear theory shows that the experiment at Chernobyl should have been safe.

"Apart from the neutron mechanism, other mechanisms of uranium fission are also known to exist, for example, fission induced by slow muons"

However, electrical discharge produced slow negative muons as indicated in subsequent experiments by Urutskoev and now by Holmlid. These muons produced a supercritical condition in the reaction that neutrons along could not account for. See: http://vixra.org/pdf/1305.0193v1.pdf

• Interesting interview. Thank you Peter and David!

David also hints that there has been more going on than publicly shared. Summing up me356, @David Fojt, engineer48 etc. on top of Rossis claims makes me think 'No smoke without fire' might apply also on this LENR story.

If what David says about IH dealing with Brillouin to successfully replicate Rossi effect is true. It makes me read many old comments here and Mats blog in totally different light.

On the other hand, in all its ugliness it is better option, since it would mean that Rossis claims are true!

Edit: pls read further comments by David in Peters blogs comments section.

• Rossi's claims are true in terms of substance if not in detail. I don't trust anything Rossi says about product delivery, control, or performance, but many replications show that Rossi's basic reaction is functional.

• One of those is indeed a terminally blurry (what do they use? a toy camera from a 4 year old?) interview with Dr. Brian Josephson.

Dr. Josephson, at my request via his Youtube channel, emailed Levi, what now... two years ago, and asked him why he didn't repeat his highly successful but badly done and badly documented experiment of February 2011 written up here: http://www.nyteknik.se/energi/…cludes-combustion-6421304 . Levi never even replied to Josephson. I asked why he didn't follow up and he replied "Write him yourself." ROTFWL at that thought!

You'd think, after watching Defkalion go down the tubes, and after noticing that Levi would not try to duplicate what would be the most successful ever experiment in LENR (if it worked)... you'd think Dr. J might be even more circumspect than he is. Disgusted should be more like it. But no, he still holds out hope. What a guy!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.