Some Thoughts on the Design and Operation of Rossi’s LENR Reactors (Michael Lammert)

• Axil! Are You talking of a product which you had hands on??

Or are You in an ecstatic phantasy after watching a blurry Rossi picture of a weird christmas candle??

FYI

Gerard McEk
    July 29, 2016 at 12:16 PM
    Dear Andrea,
    You are now saying that the QuarkX is now ‘very, very promising’, so one ‘very’ more than before. I conclude you are making progress. Can you reveal to us in what area, is it:
    1. Higher COP
    2. More light
    3. More electricity
    4. Better theoretical understanding?
    In comparison to the situation in beginning of this year.
    As always, thank you for answering our questions.
    Kind regards, Gerard

Andrea Rossi
    July 29, 2016 at 2:46 PM
    Gerard MkEk:
    1- yes
    2- no
    3- yes
    4- I think our theoretical understanding is very advanced
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• The "Quark" is quite a remarkable piece of engineering if it does all we have been told!

With that in mind, I must point out that "Quark" is a Ferengi character from the Star Trek, Deep Space Nine science fiction show. Here is a description of a Ferengi:

"They and their culture are characterized by a mercantile obsession with profit and trade, and their constant efforts to swindle unwary customers into unfair deals."
    It is quite interesting that "Quark" was the original Ferengi character. The Ferengi were known not to have much scientific achievement on their own, but were given to stealing and appropriating it from others without paying for it. Also great convoluted schemes of fraud where a trade mark!

Now, with that all said... Rossi naming his latest miracle a "Quark" cannot simply be a coincidence!
    There are two possibilities here, just as almost everything in this eCat Saga!

1) Rossi, (perhaps being familiar with science fiction :P) , names his new invention QUARK, because he thinks IH is the evil entity who is stealing his invention and are cheating him with their obsession with profit and trade!

2) Or perhaps it is simply karma, divine signature or perhaps "cosmic comeuppance" that Rossi picked a name that may so eloquently describe what he could be doing.... "swindle unwary customers" ! =O

Oh the poetry of it all. "What’s in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet" (Shakespeare). Is Rossi the Ferengi Quark, out to defraud and swindle the financial champion of LENR, IH/Darden? Or is his invention the noble Rose, smelling sweet and irresistible to the capitalist IH who will have it at any cost!

Oh if we only had Captain Kirk, Picard or even Sisco to steer us through the villainy! Oh wait... that is all science fiction, oh wait...but then again perhaps so it the eCat / Quark! ?(

(Sometimes I cannot resist injecting a bit of humor into this story! )

• The first name that Rossi gave his new reactor was “M.me Curie”. Rossi had to change the name of the reactor because that name gave too much away about the reaction that drove that reactor. “M.me Curie” was the first person to study the nature of radiation. I suppose the people that worked along with Rossi branded the reactor with this descriptive name as usually happens in an R&D shop and the name caught on. The new reactor was pumping out radiation at a prodigious rate including the generation of huge amounts of electrons from whole cloth . Rossi renamed the new reactor E-CatX to kept dot connection out of his IP. This new reactor reveals LENR theory unambiguously and Rossi is using it to define LENR theory consistent with theory that produces radiation and electrons by the boatload.

• Oh no. The stage magic book says that you put the fuel in from one end of the tube, but take the ash out from the other. Utilising a cunning technical device called a 'partition'. No glue required. :whistling:

The "stage magic" has been upped by using a thermocouple on one end, identifying it as the only in and out port. No wrong end switcheroo is allowed.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.