JM Chemical Products is the Key Witness in the Rossi vs. Industrial Heat Case

• I was looking at the vent in the roof last night for a bit. It is on the Container end of the warehouse. It is large, something like half the size of a car.
    If it were to move significant amounts of cooling air out, there would have to be an equivalent amount of air coming in somewhere. Like the a bay door open.
    But the bay doors are on the Container end as well. I don't see where enough air enters the Customer area to cool it off, if it is completely walled in.

Edit: Is the stack on the bottom of photo 3 an inlet, or outlet vent? Or a chimney?
    Edit 2: It may be a downblast vent/destratifier unit.
    Edit 3: Flat roof design. Need both parts, roof inlet and roof exhaust to work. See pics here: https://roofvents.com/Attic-Ventilation-Flat-Roof

• Quote from Paradigmnoia

I have been looking for strongly endothermic reactions that would be close to using 1 MW continuously. I don't really believe it to the case for JMP, but best to find out rather than guess. Since most reported endothermic reactions are spontaneous reactions, finding those that can be "pushed" with continual or continuous heat are a bit trickier to find. Seems like 300 to 400 J/g is the negative heat limit for most of these reactions. That means a LOT of material to react over a day, let alone a year.

I can't say I want to argue this, but the key issue is that while endothermic processes exist you never in practice get perfect heat energy transmission into the reaction. That would be contrary to entropy etc. There is normally masses of waste heat so these reactions don't help the matter of how to use 1MW, if that is a key matter because of heat dissipation from this warehouse, which I can't say I have looked at or want to look at!

Regards, THH

• http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Rossi_et_al_v_Darden_et_al__flsdce-16-21199__0001.2.pdf\

On page 25, it states that the customer was a british company and meets the requirements of the office of foreign agent control.

"JMC is owned by an entity formed in the United Kingdom."

Now how can that certification be scammed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…of_Foreign_Assets_Control

Often described as one of the most powerful yet unknown government agencies,[5][6] OFAC has been in existence for more than a half-century and is playing an increasingly significant role as a foreign policy lever of the U.S. government. The agency is empowered to levy significant penalties against entities that defy it, including imposing colossal fines, freezing assets, and altogether barring parties from operating in the U.S. Notably, in 2014, OFAC reached a record $1 billion settlement with the French BNP Paribas, which was a portion of approximately $9 billion penalty imposed in relation to the case as a whole.[7]

The OFAC must check the validity of the applications that they get for foreign companies doing bisiness in the US.

Who is going to submit a freedom of information request to the OFAC to get the customer info?

• Official Post

You don't need an FOI request. Companies House in England holds information on all UK registered companies accessible FOC. I did find what was (probably) the right company there early this year, from memoory registered to a private address in Wimbledon (of tennis fame) which is obviously a 'head office of convenience' for around 70 other businesses.

• I was looking back at some old comments last night. There was a description of the roof vents. One was described as a skylight, sealed up, and the other as a fan vent that was broken (spider webs, etc.).

Going back to my image collection, and located 5 posts above, one is labelled "7861 Roof Vent".
    I have this vent in a couple of interior photos, and it was sort of glowing inside, like sunlight was getting in. I had wondered about that.

So it seems that this is the "skylight" one. Meaning that the fan vent is the "beehive"-like round one above the Customer Area, closer to the office space.
    The skylight may be a "smoke and heat skylight", which is fire code mandatory in some states. These open automatically when they reach a certain temperature threshold, letting smoke out in case of fire.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.