JM Chemical Products is the Key Witness in the Rossi vs. Industrial Heat Case

• 2 more days and we "might" have more factual information. I encourage everyone to be civil and wait!

The deadline for the Answer to be filed is August 5, that's three days. I will probably pick it up on Friday, that day but it is not likely to be on the public docket (on pacermonitor) until Saturday, and sometimes there has been more delay. It could, however, appear at any time. I somewhat expect them to wait until the last day or maybe the day before, because why not? They might think of something else to put in or rethink something that they put in. They might like giving their clients maximum time. On ECW, they claim Jones Day is incompetent for asking for three more days. Which demonstrates the incompetence of the ECW flappers. This was very routine, and given the complexity of the case -- so many defendants! -- quite reasonable and it was completely routine that the request was honored. Annesser could have objected, basic result: making himself look uncollegial. Score one for Annesser in his personal behavior rating before the judge.

I just checked, it's not there. If anyone else wants to monitor the case, PACER accounts require a credit card, and they charge ten cents per page. However, they bill every three months, as I recall, and an account with less than $15 in charges is not billed. It took me some time to figure out how to know if a document was there without incurring a charge. I have the page bookmarked where one requests the document by document number. The pending document would be 29 at this point. When I enter that, I am then asked for a login and can then complete the search. If I get a document does not exist or no-permission error, no charge.... To look at the docket incurs page charges.

• Obviously no, nor was any such thing suggested. But the photo does show that there is something there, which does appear to be quite large, and which tends to discredit Jed's statement that there was nothing in the customer site.

I have heard there is a wall and a door there, and Rossi is the only one with a key. I suppose his lawyer also has a key since he appears to be the only person in the pretend company. As I wrote previously, if there were only a divider some fit person like me would clamber up and look over it. The moment Rossi said "you can't look!" I would say "oh yes I can!" and I would grab a chair and haul myself up to look. It would be comical. (I know some fit people who have been there.)

Also as I pointed out that is probably a loadbearing wall. What appears to be a divider is probably an artifact of the photograph.

• We can come to a conclusion that Rossi disagrees with the statement that there was nothing in the customer site. This sets up a clear contradiction with Jed's claim that there was nothing.

If one reads Jed's claim literally. We can be sure there was something there. Air, if nothing else. More to the point, there was likely a heat exchanger there. Jed is commonly imprecise with his language. It's human, he doesn't write with high caution, and commonly uses terms like "idiot." Really, an idiot? That's a specific thing, you know. Wrong! Or one can simply take this as a manner of speech.

There was nothing there means "nothing that actually used a megawatt of power." And that appears to be based on evidence, though Jed cannot produce that evidence, rather he trusts what people whom he trusts told him. And we can take it or leave it. We are likely to know much more when the Answer is filed. The countdown has begun: today is at 3, liftoff is on Friday.

Official countdown clock: 1
    Clear the area!
    Secure flammable materials!
    Emergency response teams, to your stations!
    Last edit to this post:
    [Klaxons]

Clear emergency channels.

The Industrial Heat Answer thread.

• Quote from "Jed"

I have heard there is a wall and a door there, and Rossi is the only one with a key

Witnesses have at least peeked thru the door when it was open briefly and they have seen activities going on in the customer premises. There are also witnesses that have spoken to an engineer employed by the customers, who was supposedly happy with the power recieved. I know you dont like it Jed, but it is for real and IH is doomed. And you're either being viciously played (or handsomly paid). Oh, this goes for Adb as well.

• Quote from "Abd"

Official countdown clock: 3

Kind of interesting actually that the "certified idiots" of IH/Apco/JD have chosen August 5 for this... A friday, opening day of the olympics. It'll probably be saturday before the doc reaches us in the blogosphere... They are obviously trying to reduce coverage and divert attention ... Hmmm. I Like it though :D

• More to the point, there was likely a heat exchanger there.

I think there is a ~15 kW radiator. The other ~5 kW is waste heat in the reactor shipping container. That is from my analysis of Rossi's data.

It's human, he doesn't write with high caution, and commonly uses terms like "idiot." Really, an idiot? That's a specific thing, you know.

I think it took on a technical mental health meaning in the nineteenth century. In Shakespeare's day it just meant a foolish person. "A tale told by an idiot . . ." (Macbeth)

And that appears to be based on evidence, though Jed cannot produce that evidence, rather he trusts what people whom he trusts told him.

Actually, it is from Rossi's data. I do not trust him, but I do trust some of his data.

As noted previously, I.H. says they have some evidence that the heat release was low. I trust them. I do not have any details about this evidence.

• The 20kW in is sort of arbitrary, isn't it? If Rossi is going to cheat, he could put in more power than he stated.

I think the input may be somewhat less than 20 kW, but that's close. Rossi's methods of cheating are so crude I do not think he would bother. As far as I can tell from his data the output is also around 20 kW, but that is only a rough estimate. I.H. reportedly has better data, which I have not seen.

• Witnesses have at least [peeked] * thru the door when it was open briefly and they have seen activities going on in the customer premises.

Who were those witnesses? I have not heard from them. I did hear from people who measured the heat in the customer site indirectly and determined there is no significant heat, and from people who did proper calorimetry and determined there is no excess heat. Plus I have analyzed a sample of Rossi's data and I conclude there was no excess heat. So I doubt that any witnesses peeked through the door and saw activity.

It is possible someone was running equipment in there that requires 15 kW of hot water, but I doubt it. There are not many industrial processes that take such small amounts of low-grade heat. Such equipment would be small. It would not be 70 feet long. Granted, it would be quiet! There was reportedly no noise or activity in the pretend customer site, so that fits the evidence.

* I corrected this confusing homonym!

• I admit we are all running somewhat blind in this whole affair. But we have some bits of information. And we can discern some information from them.

I must post the ending to the elephant parable ...

"Then they began to quarrel, shouting, 'Yes it is!' 'No, it is not!' 'An elephant is not that!' 'Yes, it's like that!' and so on, till they came to blows over the matter.
    O how they cling and wrangle, some who claim For preacher and monk the honored name!
    For, quarreling, each to his view they cling. Such folk see only one side of a thing.

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~r…berkeley/258/parable.html

So I clearly state... I do not know what is on the customer site. The photo shows less than the ear of an elephant would! This is not biased for or against Rossi!

• Quote from "Jed"

Who were those witnesses? I have not heard from them

OMG! Why would you? Who do you think you are... ??? I guess your work with IH is on a need-to-know basis ... ;)

• Quote from "Jed"

How about you? Have you heard from these witnesses?

I've heard enough.

Quote from "Jed"

You can't talk. You are Rossi's lab dog.

No, no. You are thinking about Abd. He's the (mad) dog here. You know, dogs play an important role in his religion... :D

• May be Axil is right: And the E-cat is a large wormhole.., which sucks the brain of everybody who is trying to touch it...

Rossi is now saying that his new theory is based on quantum mechanics. Since estrangement is the keystone upon which the entire edifice of quantum mechanics is built upon and entanglement is defines in the ER=EPR equivalence as follows:

ER=EPR: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ER%3DEPR

then Rossi must be seeing LENR as a wormhole kind of thing.

• How about you? Have you heard from these witnesses?

I've heard enough.

I'll take that as a "no." You have not heard from these phantom witnesses. Here's why: They don't exist. Rossi probably spread that rumor. He is playing you for a fool.

Either that, or you are in cahoots with him, and you too are hoping to defraud people.

• Did anybody investigate about JM Chemicals?

Do they have another branch in Doral?/Florida? They have to pay taxes of all kind?

Or would it be an offense for certain forum members to look into written proof?

Now, where we know the dimension of the steam pipe, thanks to the enhanced photo of @P, we can only imagine what damage true facts can cause...

• I did a bit or internet searching on both JM Chemical, Doral Florida and Miami-Dade county.
    I was unable to find any government or legal documents on JM Chemical, J.M. Chemical and a few other variations. The only reference I found at all was a real-estate listing for the address that we all know. But it has no legal application that I am aware of. For that matter, I also searched Leonardo Corp. and could find only the incorporation filing that lists Mr. Johnson as a board member. The same Mr. Johnson stated to be president of JM Chemical. I could find no plant location, tax records etc. but that again, does not prove anything other than Leonardo Corp. is not very "public". This is not a bad thing nor a jab, simply a statement of fact.

I do state that I am not an expert "data searcher" nor that my brief attempts mean anything other than if JM Chemical does exist as a "real company" (with taxes, licenses, employees, etc. etc.) I could not find them. That does NOT mean they do not exist. It does not mean they do exist and that I just cannot find them. It simply means I found no data in regards to them.

I have read a post (I apologize I do not have a link on eCat World) where a person lived close to Doral and drove by the property. He saw a sign (and had a photo I believe) that had JM Chemical on the door. But the building was closed and dark at the time with no evidence of activity. This is proof that someone put a sign on a door that read JM Chemical and that a building exists. It does not tell us anything about what went on inside, if anything.

The pipes might provide some information indeed, but again, we must be cautious. If the pipe were 4 inches instead of 5 inches and someone used 5 inches in calculations, it would be off by 20%. (Depending on the calculation, a magnitude of 20%) Also, if a pipe is 5 inches but made from PVC and thin walled, it would not be rated for steam. etc. So we can look at this photo but only with a very estimated guess and it might prove useful or it might not. Does not hurt to discuss it with open minds.. either way!

• I have read a post (I apologize I do not have a link on eCat World) where a person lived close to Doral and drove by the property. He saw a sign (and had a photo I believe) that had JM Chemical on the door. But the building was closed and dark at the time with no evidence of activity.

That is also what I heard from someone else who visited it while the 1-year test was underway. I do not think it is possible to operate equipment that consumes 1 MW of process heat with no staff and no activity. That kind of industrial equipment requires a skilled operator and constant attention. It is dangerous. Rossi claims his machine produced 1 MW 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Even if they only vented the heat, that would be dangerous. If something happened to the ventilation system, such as short circuit stopping the fans, it would soon heat the whole building to dangerous levels.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.