Rossi: “I Confirm the [Industrial E-Cat] Production is Started”

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/08/02/rossi-i-confirm-the-production-is-started/']Andrea Rossi has answered some questions over the last few days on the Journal of Nuclear Physics regarding the production of E-Cat plants, and I thought it might be useful to put all the questions and answers together in one post to give as complete a picture as possible of what he is saying about the state […][/feedquote]

• No location, no named customer, responses like "how many employees?" "enough". Anybody STILL believes a word Rossi says? If so, WHY please>

• Mary

Rossi takes up 120% of your time and has elicited thousands of words from you almost exclusive of any other subject, he has certainly got your attention.

My understanding is that free energy scammers are ignored by serious analysts and only entertained by the gullible.

You, Jed and Abd appear to be giving Rossi far more credibility and respect than he could expect from peer reviews, a bevy of 'super troupers'.

See: http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/Super_Trouper_(spotlight)

Best regards
    Frank

• Answer from Plant Rossi (Church of Rossi):
    No location -> so they can't be interrupted/disturbed by snakes and clowns
    No named company -> It's a mayour companay and NDA, you know ...
    Enough employees -> sure, too many or too low is illogical

Answer from the "Agnostic Church":
    Hmm, can't decide, not enough input. Can't proof if true or false

Answer from, "hmmm how to call them?" , okay Stop-Rossi-Section:
    See MaryYugo posting above.

It's just another "Rossie says". Time will tell. I hope soon.
    But it not worth to start a second, third, fourth "war thread" :)

• Rossi takes up 120% of your time and has elicited thousands of words from you almost exclusive of any other subject, he has certainly got your attention.

Last year someone asked Warren Buffett, "are you watching Donald Trump?" He said something like, "you can't turn away!" Rossi holds the same kind of fascination. It is like watching a train wreck.

It reminds me of St. Augustine's story of the Christian at the Colosseum. Because of his Christian sensibilities, the man refused to look at the gladiators. Then the crowd roared, and he could not resist peeking. Then he was drawn into it . . .

• Jed

It is like watching a train wreck.

A psychiatrist will tell you its only certain categories of people who enjoy watching a train wreck under the influence of fascination.

Serious analysts apply the principles of 'analytics'. Like I said, a bevy of 'super troupers' providing endless theatre' and of course keeping Rossi in the spotlight.

Best regards
    Frank

• A psychiatrist will tell you its only certain categories of people who enjoy watching a train wreck under the influence of fascination.

No doubt. I am one of them. The modern versions are YouTube videos of industrial accidents. Cranes falling over, warehouse shelves collapsing. I find them fascinating, although I try to avoid the ones showing people getting injured. See, for example:

See:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I do not think anyone was hurt here. I hope not.

• Frank, What Jed said (trainwreck). In addition, it's a fun way to take brief breaks from work. How long do you think a typical response takes? 1 min? 3? 5 at most?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.