Water surprises physisists

• Food for thoughts:

Here is a recent discovery for everyone (including the sceptics) to think about.

The physists in 1989 where Quick to laugh and dismiss the Fleischmann and Pons thought that anything interesting could be happening when Deuterium atoms where under extreme confinement inside Palladium.

And now a new surprising fact of water when locked into Berryllium crystal, at "extreme confinement"....

And WOW, what an interesting phrase "This is in complete disagreement with accepted models......."

Disagreement? Really? You mean like Cold Fusion? :D

http://www.iflscience.com/phys…m-state-water-discovered/

Prediction: There is probably some clues here for a working LENR theory.

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?”
    ― Albert Einstein

• These facts (tunneling proton) have already been reported some months ago.

Protons (deuterons) in a fully loaded grid - like in Pd /Fleischmann - seem more to behave like a wave (De Broglie) than a particle. (May be because they ar only weakly screened.)

Collapsing bubbles (sono fusion) show an other effect of protons. They align in a kind of vector (center of bubble), which is harder than any material we know and finally bangs a big hole in a target-foil.

Many Russian researchers work on modells of synchronized protons, to better understand the fundamentals of space. I guess the answer to LENR is a complete understanding of the mediater (the Proton wave) between background and matter.

• Interesting is the low frequency which occurs in all (including DNA) papers

It might be, but I still don't see any connection to cold fusion here. Do you believe, that tiny copper chip in Teslar watch could affect your body? After then you could be influenced with whatever else BS.

So what exactly is this technology? Well the first time many years ago when I opened one of these watches up I was excited to see some gadget our super computer, but when I saw that it was what appeared to be a small square of copper metal glued to the back of the watch back I was quite confused. How could copper be called a technology in and of itself? No matter from what angle I looked at it, is was simply a piece of copper. What am I missing here? What is the 'fine-tuning' of which they speak? I am fascinated to hear from anybody that knows the inside scoop as to whether there really is 'technology' in this copper or whether this is just a brilliant marketing scam.

• It might be, but I still don't see any connection to cold fusion here.

I hope You liked that device... It shows that even brilliant physicians are sucseptible to scam's.

The question is: Has somebody verified the experiment in this paper - to enhance the structure of water with low frequencies?

Because the physical notion of a continiuos time vanishes below De Brogle radius, we must look for relations between frequencies (energy equivalents!). But 8 Hz. is quit a bit low to have any impact... (May be scammers look for domains that are not very well covered.)

• /* It shows that even brilliant physicians are sucseptible to scam's. */

You mean physicists? Volodymyr Krasnoholovets based most of experimental support of his theory on it too...
    If the Teslar watch generates no waves, then there is nothing to verify.

• Volodymyr Krasnoholovets based most of experimental support of his theory on it too.

This is my impression too: All physicists! who work on a kind of ether theory search for a convincing proof of their assumptions. Structured water effects (Gander..)are well known and in contrast to fraudsters who sell long living "enriched water" K noticed that the cluster structures dissolve after 25 minutes...

K was also impressibly wrong about the outcome of the LIGO experiment etc... Nevertheless his equations for a kind of 'ether physics' make some sense, while as his imagination about "how the lattice should work" is poor.

But for 'developing' a "new" theory, we must not expect to find the Perls on the the well ordered shelve of main stream physics...

• The compression of water in Beryllium crystal is producing metalized water where the protons relocate to the center of the water crystal and the the electrons are expelled to the outside. This is an example of Hole Superconductivity of a hydride. The same compression process happens in cavitation.

Wyttenbach said:

Collapsing bubbles (sono fusion) show an other effect of protons. They align in a kind of vector (center of bubble), which is harder than any material we know and finally bangs a big hole in a target-foil.

The metalized water is protected by the monopole magnetic flux lines produced by the spin waves on the surface of the water crystal. These crystals are metastable and have been photographed by LeClair.

In LeClair's cavitation experiments, these water crystals escaped from his reactor and made holes in the walls of his lab.

http://www.waterconf.org/upload/LeClair Abstract WC2012.pdf

R. Mills has seen a water particle in his SunCell reaction. Mills calls it HOH, and says it does not have chemical bonds and is the active agent in the SunCell's reaction. This observation conforms to the delocalization of the protons in water at extreme pressure as a result of Hole Superconductivity.

All these observations are based on the same metalized water configuration.

• /* these water crystal escaped from his reactor and made holes in the walls of his lab */

Any source? Le Clair developed his nanocavitation originally just for punching of tiny holes in nearby surfaces, but definitely not walls of lab.

LeClair has hours of interviews in video format on YouTube
    where he talks about his experiments.

LeClair states that he was able to shoot a water crystal out of a container of water and impact the crystal on a target. He also said that the crystal leaves hexagonal and trigonal impact marks on litmus paper. The front of the crystal tests as an acid and the back end tests as a alkali.

LeClair also talks about water particle spiraling around a magnetic field line. That behavior is what is expected to happen in a monopole.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

See about 1:24:21

• The sheet of paper sounds more realistic, than the hole in the wall of neighbouring lab for me. Did you note, that the puncturing of torn hole into paper often leaves the hexagonal pattern in it? It has the same origin, like the hexagonal columns in the rock - in 2D plane the hexagon release stress in most effective way.

• For the non-french here: Luc Montagnier pursues Benveniste's works about "water memory"

This man was hounded, ridiculed, and his physical failure was largely due to the emotional abuse he endured throughout the years

Crimes against humanity are not so infrequent in the world of "scientific" research...

Too bad those crimes are not yet recognized as such, we could fill a police truck with some of the posters here

• Back in 1988, however, Benveniste was very much part of the establishment. He was the senior director of the French medical research organization INSERM's Unit 200, in Clamart, which studied the immunology of allergy and inflammation.That was when he sent his notorious paper to Nature. In it, he reported that white blood cells called basophils, which control the body's reaction to allergens, can be activated to produce an immune response by solutions of antibodies that have been diluted so far that they contain none of these biomolecules at all.

The problem is, people have a tendency to underestimate the adsorption of organic compounds onto glass surfaces, especially if these chemicals are colorless and this glass is used long time, scratched and etched by washing, etc. This may be particularly significant effect at the case of adsorption of biomolecules of extremely high molecular weight, i.e. with high volume / surface ratio. And the antibodies are just the large protein molecules selected and modeled by evolution for their effective adsorption on various hydrophilic surfaces and bacterial membranes.

Other than that, the effect described with Benveniste is well known and widely recognized as so-called hormesis (compare the Petkau effect). Recent studies of endocrinic disruptors also confirm the biological effects of low-concentrations. Therefore there is no need to accept the Benvenisto results non-critically, but also dismiss them without further attempts for replication. What I'm facing most often is the intellectual laziness of both supporters of inconvenient findings, both their deniers.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.