The Industrial Heat Answer

• Granted, they were planning to publish the ERV report eventually.

A) You lack of logic. If they think that the ERV report content is not true why to publish it without suing Rossi ?

B) How can yo be so sure of your affirmations ?
    Your "modus operandi" indicates that you are lying. Is very strange that a "librarian" like you makes so sharp statements without even having the doubt or "hope" that Rossi is right.
    If LENR is not true then even all your site (LENR-CANR.org) and all the work, life and energy you dedicated to LENR is meaningless and of course the ECAT could be the final proof that LENR exist.

• Paradigmnoia wrote:
    Tax fraud harms the state.

Did you see any evidence in the allegations or exhibits that Rossi has committed tax fraud? It is pretty simple to lay an allegation. A bit tougher to prove it.

Yes. IH alleges that Rossi has not paid tax on what they paid him. Why did they care? Well, they provide evidence that Rossi agreed to pay his taxes, and they give the reason as being so that there would not be a tax lien on the IP. I'm not convinced by this aspect of the Answer, but they may know things that we don't know. Yes, it could be proven. Planet Rossi has shown a very poor imagination as to what is possible.

I don't think this is the biggest issue, by far.

At this point, I have read the entire Answer, but quickly. I have looked at every Exhibit at least to know what it is. From experience, I know that there is much that will escape notice at first. This is a long Answer, with 25 exhibits, though one is a duplicate. Yes, even Jones Day makes mistakes (I've seen a couple so far, none seriously harmful).

• Whether there actually was a costumer or not is really irrelevant. What matters is that the plant produced a COP > 6.

Who cares what the heat was used for? Rossi or JM Chemicals or whoever could have sent it to the birds, it does not matter.

• This is all very cleverly crafted language intended to evoke one message while hiding another. Not too hard to decipher. What they are saying, essentially, is that Rossi's claims have not been substantiated (oh, no, not again!). They are repeating that stance with some additional words. What they are not saying outright is more interesting than what they say outright.

What IH is not stating directly is that they were sold the equivalent of toilet paper for $10 million, while being told it was a recipe for an amazing technology.

• I.H. cannot "press" the state to do anything.

We'll have to disagree on that. I'm surprised you think I.H. have no such ability. "Pressing" charges is a thing you know.

Pressing charges is what the police do. This is not a matter of opinion. You cannot go out and arrest people or charge them with fraud. I.H. cannot do this. Only law enforcement officers can do this.

The government of Florida might be inclined to listen to I.H. because they are wealthy people, and money talks, but I.H. has no direct power to order Rossi arrested.

• Whether there actually was a coetumer or not is really irrelevant. What matters is that the plant produced a COP > 6.

The COP was 1. There was no excess heat. I.H. stated this clearly, many times, in their response. Perhaps they are incorrect about that, but that is what they say. Don't put words in their mouth, or take words out.

They also said the customer was fake. That is a different issue. It is related. Since there was no excess heat, obviously the customer was fake. No one can use 15 kW of hot water. Not even Johnson-Matthew (sic).

• Paradigmnoia

What IH is not stating directly is that they were sold the equivalent of toilet paper for $10 million, while being told it was a recipe for an amazing technology.

Well they have defended their right to share that toilet paper under the licence agreement to “sublicense the E-Cat IP to anyone they wanted on any terms they desired, without any confidentiality restrictions”.

Best regards
    Frank

• I am confident

I believe

I do not know

I am sure

Only Rossi was seen going in there. He had a key.

Again note, you are speaking like a new adept of religious sect. You "belive", you "don't know" and then you refer as an act of faith fact that you have not witnessed ! But all that is in total contrast with the figure of "scholar-librarian".

Just as a final note. The image you depicted of Rossi that have a key to open the door of a secret room (behind a wall) full of heat is quite significant on a psychological and symbolic point of view. Normally I would ask you:
    How was your relationship with your father ? Did you have brothers ?
    What you associate to the words DOOR, KEY, ROOM, HEAT......
    You can answer me privately if you want.

• How do they know that? As I understand it, the only equipment mounted was Penon's and Rossi's.

IH can claim whatever and so can Rossi, for that matter. Penon was the appointed referee, the go-to expert. His measurements said COP > 50.

I'm not putting words in anyone's mouth.

How did IH obtain a COP of 1?

They can claim it, for how did they reach that conclusion?

So far, it's two against 1, as I see it. Rossi also got COP > 50, according to his earlier statements.

• Quote from "Jed"

The COP was 1. There was no excess heat. I.H. stated this clearly, many times, in their response

You really are going on repeat Jed.

Actually IH is very carefully NOT stating the cop was 1 (with many words in the counterFUD). They never have stated anything before either. Actually YOU are the one stating it most of the time, and you dont have a clue.

• Has Rossi been implicated in tax fraud too? I must have missed that.

Well, I suppose that is a matter of local tax collection opinion.
    Where I am from, it is not terribly wrong to not file for taxes late (even very late, years) unless you know you owe tax money. Just a snarky letters come once a year.
    If you can be shown to owe money (they eventually work out an estimate themselves), then it is tax evasion and sometimes fraud. Fines are multiples of what is owed.
    If they owe you money, but you don't file, they pay no interest and send a snarky reminder once a year to file. After about 7 years they finally get miffed enough to block drivers licenses, hospital insurance, ID replacement, border crossings, and whatever they can mess with that might get your attention.

• Well they have defended their right to share that toilet paper under the licence agreement to “sublicense the E-Cat IP to anyone they wanted on any terms they desired, without any confidentiality restrictions”.

And IF there was value in the IP, and they did not get it all as in the contract and have paid $10 million for, then I guess they were defrauded.

• I am confident that I.H. has tons of evidence. With $267 million at stake, they will leave no stone unturned. I believe they have lots more evidence that the company is fake. I do not know why it was no included in this filing. They have other evidence about other aspects of this which were not included, such as the ERV. I do not know how these lawsuits are conducted, or why everything was not submitted.

They do not need to show all evidence at this point. It is enough that they show sufficient evidence to support the possibility that the allegations in the Answer and counter-complaint could be true.

If you read about legal strategy, as I've been doing, one does not necessarily pile it on at the beginning. They have declared the round outlines of their defense and counterclaim. They have not, for example, mentioned the IR imaging of the building, nor have they confirmed the report of Rossi attempting to hide the shipping box for the flow meter. What they have included is an outline or sample. It's already huge!

So far, from Planet Rossi, I have seen individuals making claims based on what Rossi Said before, heavily contradicted, now, by the documents. This is normal inertia. Once people believe a thing, it's hard for some people to change course.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.