Flow meter used in 1-MW test

• That isn't THE water meter, just the same model.

If they special ordered one that sends pulses every 1000 L, then they have more explaining to do, I would imagine.
    Why the heck would they do that?

Edit: I get what you mean.
    This is a part of a Heat Meter. It comes with the pulsing lead standard, as far as I can tell. I found a few smaller ones with only visual output.
    Now, if they have only visual output, they have two dials that can be read. In addition to the main counter. One of them is the one that drives the pulse.

Ha! So if it audibly "clicks" every 40 minutes like clockwork, does that mean that the thing is spinning along at 10 times the rate suggested?...
    (like 10 m^3 /40 minutes!!(?)
    Or what?

• Ha! So if it audibly "clicks" every 40 minutes like clockwork, does that mean that the thing is spinning along at 10 times the rate suggested?...
    (like 10 m^3 /40 minutes!!(?)
    Or what?

I have not heard that it clicks. I used that term here, but I just meant "turn over a digit."

Machines don't click, or tick, or tock anymore. It's sort of a shame. As Mizuno says, "I am an analog person in a digital world."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.