Matthey, Matthew, or Matth-less: The Question of JM Products Parent Company (Hank Mills)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/08/07/matthey-matthew-or-matth-less-the-question-of-jm-products-parent-company-hank-mills/']The following post has been submitted by Hank Mills Andrea Rossi has previously stated on his blog, the Journal of Nuclear Physics, that the customer utilizing the heat provided by his 1MW plant during the year long test was affiliated with a company based in the UK with factories across Europe. This was verified by […][/feedquote]

• Try doing a search for "Johnson Matthew" "Platinum Sponges".

If course I did that immediately early today when I saw that letterhead. So then search the same with Matthey. And get rid of the quotation marks.

On E-Catworld, Hank Mills is turning up the heat.

I strongly suspect that Jones Day checked with Johnson Matthey before stating definitively that J.M. Products was not affiliated with them. In the Answer, we have a brief report of a conversation with Johnson where it was represented that J.M Chemicals, as it was first called, was affiliated with Johnson Matthey. That can be backed with testimony under oath. Then there is that first letterhead. It doesn't actually claim affiliation.

Rossi has a long history of creating "plausible deniability." There are some great stories in the Answer. How about the conversation he had with the Health Office in Ferrara, Italy, as an excuse for running the Validation test much less stringently than agreed? (Exhibit 9.)

Once again I notice how all these problems were caused by insisting on a 1 MW reactor, Rossi's bug, before there are tested and validated smaller units. The 1 MW reactor is just a pile of smaller unites, so why did he do this?

I think it was about bluster.

Hah! You think 10 or 20 kW is big? How about 1 MW?!? You snakes and clowns are going to be eating crow!

• Hah! You think 10 or 20 kW is big? How about 1 MW?!? You snakes and clowns are going to be eating crow!

I don't know if I think bluster has much explanatory power here. I like the idea you and others have argued of possible insanity. Or another possibility: Rossi went kamikaze a little before moving to Florida and knew he was heading towards a brick wall.

I haven't read any of the recent IH reply, so I can't speak from a position of knowledge yet. But that Johnson Matthew bit is a blast. (Note that Henry Johnson's last name is Johnson, so perhaps there is a mote of plausible deniability somewhere that can be retrieved from the vasty deep.)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.