Superconductivity in palladium hydride and deuteride at 52-61 kelvin

• Official Post

https://arxiv.org/abs/1608.01774

It remind me the work of Paolo Tripodi.

• Official Post

Hi David, good article, thank you for bringing it to my attention.you might also be interested in this snippet from some of Professor Sergio Focardi's own thoughts in the role of the W Boson in Ni/H interactions. The translation from Italian is mine, so please forgive me any errors. They are mine, not Focardi's.

....where e ^-is a negative electron and av is an antineutrino; (the particles) survive for a few minutes (?) in the system, then they annihilate into thermal energy, no radioactivity. To trigger the transformation of a neutron of nickel into a copper atom, turning the Proton, with emission of energy corresponding to the loss of matter is the particle that Enrico Fermi called W, which was later identified by the search of Carlo Rubbia, work that earned him the Nobel Prize....the W particle is triggered by the excitement of hydrogen atoms, which form unstable atoms of copper melting into the nucleus of atoms of nickel, palladium and nickel catalyzed by affinity for hydrogen. The energy provided is sufficient, taking into account that the interaction of the W particle, an intermediate Boson which respects the Bose-Einstein statistics for weak nuclear interactions....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.