Industrial Heat Amends Answer to Rossi’s Complaint on Aug 11th

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/08/12/industrial-heat-amends-answer-to-rossis-complaint/']Thanks to Chapman for noticing that there are amended complaints and counterclaims in the court docket with new documents submitted yesterday, August 11 2016. I have not downloaded or seen the files so far. But the list of documents can be seen here: https://www.pacermonitor.com/c…ossi_et_al_v_Darden_et_al[/feedquote]

• Anyone notice any significant differences between the previous version of the answer and the amended version?

• I'm guessing the part about Vaughn not being a manager at Cherokee will be amended.

You are right. Old version:

10. Defendants deny that Vaughn is a Manager at Cherokee. Defendants admit the
    remaining allegations in Paragraph 10.

New version:

10. Defendants deny that Vaughn is a “Manager” at Cherokee, as “Manager” of a
    LLC is defined in 6 Delaware Code §§ 18-101(10), 18-401, and 18-402. Defendants admit the
    remaining allegations in Paragraph 10.

• Official Post

Looks like they shrunk the room. :) Bet it was real hot, and noisy in there? And yes Jed, you could have gotten a ladder and peeked! Not that you could tell anything about the "customers production facility", as it appears to be covered up well. I bet it was easy to see, or hear, or tell, whatever human activity, or lack thereof went on; bay doors opening/closing, trucks loading, etc.were going on...I would think.

• Anyone notice any significant differences between the previous version of the answer and the amended version?

I converted both documents to Microsoft Word format using the program Power PDF. I then did a file compare within Microsoft Word. This flagged a large number of changes. It is tedious looking through them. Here are paragraph numbers that have been changed, as numbered in the amended version. Most of the changes are minor. Some may be only formatting, which Microsoft Word flags as a change.

ANSWER paragraphs
    10 (I listed the changes in this paragraph, above)

(Un-numbered paragraph. Revised version:)
    COUNTERCLAIMS AND THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS Industrial Heat and IPH (collectively “Counter-Plaintiffs”) bring this action against Leonardo; Rossi; J.M. Products, Inc. (“JMP”); Henry Johnson (“Johnson”); Penon; United States Quantum Leap, LLC (“USQL”); and Fabiani.; and “JOHN DOE” a/k/a James A. Bass (“Bass”). In support, Counter-Plaintiffs allege as follows:

INTRODUCTION paragraphs

41 (many changes)

72 (combined paragraphs)

74 (many changes)

78 (new, I think)

82 (much more about Murray, Exhibit 26)

121 (extensive, but it could be just formatting)
    152 (extensive, but it could be just formatting)

• Are there LENR processes known to produce "excess cool" instead of "excess heat"? If people insist that the 1MW plant actually worked there's no other option left than a secret ECat prototype on the black box side which destroyed energy instead of producing it. I think this would be the only way Rossi could have got rid of all or most of the heat that was supposed to be generated.

• Are there LENR processes known to produce "excess cool" instead of "excess heat"? If people insist that the 1MW plant actually worked there's no other option left than a secret ECat prototype on the black box side which destroyed energy instead of…

What about a steam driven absorption chiller?

• 1kJ/m^3K air Cp =>
    10kW/m^3/s heat dissipation through convective ventilation (say 10C temperature difference) =>
    100m^2/s air flow is needed for 1MW. (That is 360,000 m^3/hr).

High capacitor industrial roof ventilation fans seem to do around 15,000m^3/hr

Special fans
    http://www.hydor.co.uk/agricul…nloads/brochures/Agri-Jet Roof Mounted.pdf
    5m^3/s (18,000m^3/hr)

So the "heat death" argument looks as though it might fly but without strong IR evidence or experts doing more than a little googling it is not quite conclusive. If Jed says that IH experts have done this then this off the cuff calculation supports that.

What is not acknowledged here is that for IH to have obvious external evidence of Rossi's device not working, given no access to a large warehouse where the heat it is claimed goes, the anomaly has to be very extreme. It looks as though it is that: but no surprise if it is not.

With no 100% reliable such evidence we need other issues (like no real customer) to settle the matter.

PS - water evaporation coolers - where air is pumped in from the roof over evaporating water - might do better? And would give no obvious heat signature... Ahh - but you have the same requirement for a high airflow.

• The absence of any heat inside the factory will become a moot point when AR has a chance to respond. It is clearly evident that AR used the e-cat x to send all of that heat into another dimension. The heat still exists, but not in our place and time. This will all be detailed for the court by AR's attorney soon.

• Just following the discussion loosely, is there an assumption that there was a roof over the internal enclosure in the photo in Exhibit 26? (Hopefully that enclosure was very useful to the customer to protect its valuable trade secrets, for it must have cost tens thousands of dollars to put in place.)

• Are there LENR processes known to produce "excess cool" instead of "excess heat"?

No, there are no endothermic cold fusion reactions. Endothermic chemical reactions are sometimes observed during electrochemical cold fusion experiments. These are known chemical reactions, such as the formation of Pd-D. They do not actually cool the cell; they release less heat than would be released if they did not occur. In other words, they cause a heat deficit.

• Official Post

No, there are no endothermic cold fusion reaction. Endothermic chemical reactions are sometimes observed during electrochemical cold fusion experiments. These are known chemical reactions, such as the formation of Pd-D.

This paper suggests that PdD formation may be exothermic. Did I miss something?

http://ecee.colorado.edu/~modd…/Papers/Dmitriyeva12a.pdf

• No, there are no endothermic cold fusion reaction. Endothermic chemical reactions are sometimes observed during electrochemical cold fusion experiments. These are known chemical reactions, such as the formation of Pd-D. They do not actually cool the cell; they release less heat than would be released if they did not occur. In other words, they cause a heat deficit.

Yet.... a quick search reveals there are reports of anomalous endothermic effects in the LENR field. A larger endothermic effect than chemically possible was noted here under certain circumstances:

"Anomalous Exothermic and Endothermic Data Observed by Nano-Ni-Composite Samples"
    http://vixra.org/pdf/1309.0070v1.pdf

What if this effect could be mastered, scaled up and taken advantage of for removing heat?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.