Rossi: Customer’s Manufacturing Process was Endothermic (Update: Water Used for Cooling Purposes)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/08/14/rossi-customers-manufacturing-process-was-endothermic/']Here are a couple of exchanges from the Journal of Nuclear Physics that give us something of Rossi’s case in regard to the E-Cat customer’s use of the heat from the 1MW plant during the one year test. Q: When you say that the Customer “used the heat” does this mean that the manufacturing process […][/feedquote]

• This whole discussion is an example of what I call crowd sourced excuse making. The crowd puzzles over issues, then AR is asked various closed ended yes or no questions. He doesn't even have to do the work of making up his own lies! Just sit back and let the community do it.

• Water latent heat of evaporation: 2.2MJ/kg

Power dissipated: 1MW

=> 500g water/s (1.8 metric tonne /hour).

The water utility would not take kindly to such usage without license: it would I believe be noticed as leakage and investigated.

An average 4 person household would use 0.02 metric tonnes /hour.

Would it not be nice if Rossi's warehouse had water usage constrained by utility with records? I'd reckon unmetered industrial water use is quite unusual?

• This whole discussion is an example of what I call crowd sourced excuse making. The crowd puzzles over issues, then AR is asked various closed ended yes or no questions. He doesn't even have to do the work of making up his own lies! Just sit back and let the community do it.

This is striking in his comments: It's not my opinion that my devices are producing massive heat, it's the experts. The Nuclear Engineer. The Reputable Professors from Esteemed Institutions!

Plausible deniability. However, his statements over the years have created a net of ... claims and facts, and it's beginning to crash down around him.

I know someone who has spent considerable time with him, who is ... devastated by what is being revealed in the documents, from what he wrote himself. This is tragic. I have a generic love of reality, that it is always better than illusion and fantasy. But what hurts, hurts, and he has to be hurting, and covering it with bluster.

Sure, he has the right to respond, but ... short of a massive conspiracy to destroy his reputation (i.e, what some on Planet Rossi claim) by faking documents ... he destroyed his own reputation.

I've known -- and respected -- criminals and offenders who had done terrible things. Human beings, all worthy of respect. Part of respect is holding people responsible for what they create.

If Rossi is lying, and keeps lying, nobody can help him. It will crush him.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.