Image on Mr. Bass's business card found

• My company's firewall won't let me near acidcow.com. It says it's a known malware source.

That can happen when a site is hacked, and it then goes on lists, and then a firewall may reject it. However, it doesn't mean that the problem actually remained. And especially, in this case, it casts no suspicion on the one who told Jed about something of interest there.

Once people believe there is a conspiracy, then a great deal of evidence can be found to point to it. This is very common social dysfunction. It happens in personal relationships. Once we suspect that a spouse is unfaithful, we will find many signs of it, even if the spouse is not actually unfaithful. And if we start treating a spouse with suspicion, the relationship can break down and then the spouse, starved for affection, becomes unfaithful. Fear can create the object of fear.

Suppose, in the present case, that Rossi was afraid that IH was out to steal his IP for a mere $10 million. So he held back a critical secret, waiting to see if they would actually pay the $89 million. This, then, led to a situation where they could not and would not pay him, thus "proving" that they were untrustworthy.

Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you are feeling afraid.

Dealing with a person in my life with extreme anxiety, I have to handle this, routinely. If you attack the paranoid belief, it will defend itself. After all, if the world is out to "get her," it would try to get her to let her defenses down, wouldn't it?

What does successfully handle paranoia is the presence of calm caring. She has to figure it out for herself.

But if we prefer to blame what doesn't work in our lives on everyone else, we are, by definition, disempowered, victims.

"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get you."

Part of the path beyond paranoia is to accept it. That is, accept the danger and the fear, and then what? First of all, is there an emergency? Immediate threat to life or significant property? If not, it's okay to let go of the fear, trusting that we will know what to do if we are calm and non-reactive. We can breathe, take a break, whatever it takes to find calm acceptance of reality. There is actually training in all this, if we want it. The results can be spectacular.

"Calm acceptance" does not mean that we don't take a gun and check to see if there is an intruder downstairs. Or call 911, probably best. Martial artists learn to let go of the fear response, and just do as they are trained.

• All right....black ops security for a 6,000sqft warehouse, phishing attempts from clicking on a stock pic off a phony business card, lawyer change up, and now Dewey is back! Does this ever get boring?

Well, when you buy FUD from the best, do you expect it would be boring?

Just when I thought it was getting boring, no news, here is the phishing attempt! Obviously, the tentacles of APCO are everywhere!

• Jed Rothwell - Do you know anything about a private firm that was hired by IH to handle security in either Florida or NC?
    I've heard specifically the name BlackWater Security.

This is nothing I can substantiate, so I'm asking others if they know something.
    Becuase you have more information than most others- is there anything you can add or detract from this?

You guys just don't give up do you Sam?? What's next, the Illuminati?

• LFH Sam - you go first. Where did you get the ridiculous "Blackwater Security" post from? Very Rossi-esk along with some of your other verbosity.

I'll share that any attempts to tie Darden to the military industrial complex are futile and will remain fruitless. I have no idea who these other companies and investments are that the planetarians keep trying to attach to me - never heard of them.

Rossi ran his own security in Italy and Florida.

Beam me out of here Scotty.

• In relation to the 1MW test and the E-cat IP....

I don't take it personally because according to my references, a conspiracy theory / theorist is not negative.

Well actually, based on what is public information it's very hard to rule out a conspiracy beyond question.

There are three common conspiracies:
    1: IH/ Cherokee is stealing Rossi's IP to hinder the technology or to maximize profit by cutting Rossi out.
    2: Rossi together with other chemists, engineers and physicists are defrauding IH/Cherokee of money
    3: Both parties above are dishonest and know the technology does not work but try to capitalise on it

Among possible explanations such as misunderstanding, bad communication, a conspiracy is a reasonable explanation.

Surely, hands on <3 's , I'm not the only one reasoning this way?

• Jed Rothwell - Do you know anything about a private firm that was hired by IH to handle security in either Florida or NC?
    I've heard specifically the name BlackWater Security.

Mercy Maude! They are everywhere, aren't they?

Becuase you have more information than most others- is there anything you can add or detract from this?

You tell me. Evidently, you have far greater knowledge of these things than I do.

Here's what I know: Rainbows have recently been spotted at ground level. That proves the government is putting stuff in our water supply and our oxygen supply, that creates a rainbow effect. Not just around our sun and our moon any more, but everywhere we look. This cannot be natural. We as a nation have got to ask ourselves, what the hell is going on? What is oozing out of our ground? See:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not familiar with the rainbox thingy you got there but I know there is those who claims that fracking makes their tap water flammable.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not familiar with the rainbox thingy you got there but I know there is those who claims that fracking makes their tap water flammable.

What does this have to do with conspiracy theory? Mining, drilling, fracking, can cause environmental damage. At various times, companies have tried to cover up their responsibility for this or that, this is just normal human crapola. Conspiracy theories go after something larger, and see the tentacles of the Illuminati or whatever everywhere. So and so dies, the Illuminati did it!

Maybe they did. How would we find out?

There is this consideration that hit me maybe fifty years ago, when I first came in contact with a serious conspiracy theory. If there really is a large conspiracy, governmental or multi-major-corporation level, and they want you dead, you are dead. Period.

So if they really do exist, shouting about it may not be the brightest thing to do.

In my training, we were told "If they are not shooting at you, you are not doing anything worth wasting bullets on." And yes, people who stand for major change in society end up dead, commonly. And yet, what is life for?

If there are flammables in the water, do something about it! Be smart. If you go after the Bad People, you will make enemies of them. I had a friend who was involved with the Pelican Alliance in California. The radicals within the Alliance wanted to defeat and humiliate and bankrupt the utility company, and they cared more about that than they cared about the environment. To support a rate increase so that PG&E could afford to shut down that nuclear power plant and clean it up, why, that would be rewarding those criminals!!!! This kind of thinking, that considers society as polarized, perpetuates conflict.

The transformative movements that succeeded have not created enemies. They have been able to negotiate broad consensus. Violent revolutions that blamed all the evils of society on the Bad People -- say, the Landlords in China -- ended up creating no real change, just landlords were replaced by party bureaucrats, with enormous social damage and disruption. Slowly, that society is recovering.

In Tienanmen Square, the firebrands, again, wanted to humiliate the Party. The Party was actually negotiating with the students, a huge victory. But when the Party realized that the students had no discipline, no organization, and nobody in a position to agree and have that agreement be followed, they called in the People's Liberation Army instead, using units from remote regions that did not speak the local language -- because the locals in Beijing supported the students.

Organize first. If you are going to shoot the King, don't miss. Don't even plan to shoot the King, that will attract flies. Rather, work to support the noblest goals of the establishment, to make them realities. Gandhi called the British to stand for their own ideals.

• There are three common conspiracies:
    1: IH/ Cherokee is stealing Rossi's IP to hinder the technology or to maximize profit by cutting Rossi out.
    2: Rossi together with other chemists, engineers and physicists are defrauding IH/Cherokee of money
    3: Both parties above are dishonest and know the technology does not work but try to capitalise on it

@LFH Sam No you are not the only one :)

What caught my attention is this new discussion about Black Water / Darden / Dewey connection. What I get from there it is that it is of course something that that parties would not be happy to to admit, but would it be big issue?

What would that connection mean?

Can someone explain what that hypothetical connection would mean.

• Official Post

about frackland video of burning water, it is due t well identified natural sources (biogenic).
    this have been debunked since long, but some meme take time to be debunked. sometime centuries.
    I remember of Jed article on Titanic myths.

about the photo, I caught it somewhere (cobraf probably) and relayed to nvortex

my link was on image 17
    http://acidcow.com/pics/20110113/japan_17.jpg (link dummy)

note that the 10t gorilla we forgot is that this cheap card use a stock photo from public site.
    does anyone here understand what it mean ...

I don't need to invoke blackops.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.