Analyzing E-Cat Plant Pump Photos Indicate COP>1 (Engineer48)

• Alan Smith wrote:

It is literally impossible not to laugh every time I see that photo of Rossi using a stethoscope to monitor a nuclear reactor (or simple water boiler in reality). I know the ridiculous backstory behind the use perpetuated on Planet Rossi, but this is pretty much the same thing as the timing and air/fuel mixture of a 1000+ horsepower engine being tuned by smelling the exhaust. Pure comedy....I am just rollling today reading posts.

Forget "nuclear reactor," it creates a host of images that don't apply. Is it reasonable to use a stethoscope to check the state of boiling in a single reactor?

Yes. It is.

We do not add credibility to criticism of Rossi by criticizing and ridiculing what might be reasonable.

• Forget "nuclear reactor," it creates a host of images that don't apply. Is it reasonable to use a stethoscope to check the state of boiling in a single reactor?

Yes. It is.

We do not add credibility to criticism of Rossi by criticizing and ridiculing what might be reasonable.

While it is technically possible to use a stethoscope to check the state of boiling in a single reactor of this supposed complexity, it is not reasonable nor wise to do so in 2016. For under $20.00 you can buy a sensor to monitor such a condition with far more accuracy than a stethoscope with the ability to log and record anything that is detected through a wide spectrum that can't even be detected by the human ear. I personally can tell when a car's timing is relatively off because of a lifetime of dealing with racing engines, but in 2016 I would NEVER EVER rely on my ear to check and/or set the timing of a modern engine, that should be left to sensors/ECU nowadays. I think you may have missed the point a bit on this one even though I posed it in jest.

• @'Eric ,
    I am at a ... industrial facility, where there is a heavy level of internet security. It seems to kill the drop boxes. I can put the link in the "link" box, but it won't submit the info with the "OK" button. It just sits there, dead on the screen. I can Cancel it though, after some rigmarole.
    Interestingly, I can't even log out now, because that box is somehow disabled altogether.

• This is sort of an outpost, which began as a Hydro facility construction camp, and is now a hub for many industries in a remote area. A virus in here could become a very expensive problem. The countermeasures are rather heavy-handed but probably effective.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.