[split] about E-cats tests

• It proves it. This was the test that he least controlled, hence I believe his obvious nervousness. But, he determined:

• The calorimetry method (which contained in it a hidden X3 false positive)
    • He was, it seems most likley, the indirect reason for the weird lack of proper control decisions that no-one can understand
    • He was present and involved for fuel/ash movement. Hence the dramatically effective but technically surprising ash isotopic analysis.
    • I suspect there was another issue due to change of electrical setup from wye to delta - certainly there is an unexplained anomaly in the published data - but I don't believe this issue led to any errors. It would be par for the course however for Rossi to have encouraged a rearrangement of the electrical circuit between the two setups which might have led to additional false positive - but this is not found in the published report because it was detected. That is just a guess. Might be wrong.

The Lugano test was the inspiration that led to the breakthrough in Quark technology. IMHO, Rossi saw that the LENR reaction can continue at extreme temperatures even when the nickel powder melted and this inspired Rossi to build a plasma phase based reactor.

• Official Post

Otherwise, as a participant in the community, I have the right to point out structural problems, including moderator misbehavior. One of the qualities of a moderator is learning when to shut up, to avoid arguing about moderation on the site, except in a place dedicated to that purpose. Moderators on community-oriented sites will often move such discussions, perhaps leaving behind a link. (Truly abusive moderators will simply delete them.)

So you complain about lack of moderation, complain about being moderated excessively in ways not to your liking. Make up your mind. And as for shutting up, you would do well to do so yourself now and then.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.