Gold From Mats Lewan’s Impossible Invention Book (Engineer48)

• The day the first E-Cats or QuackXs (XD XD XD) get rolled out of factory and successfully installed at clients', you will see all the Jed Rothwells, Mary Yugos, Eric Walkers, Jack Coles and assorted FUD machines, scrambling to find new reasons for the scam to go on unchallenged:
    - The energy produced by the E-Cats is beamed down from Sirius, on undetectable wavelengths
    - There are mini-fission devices inside the E-Cats, providing buffer energy. Once it's gone, Rossi will be too, happily living off his condos' revenues in some taxless island.
    - The clients are actually part of the scam. After italian scientists (who are all crooks raised by Mafia), it will be the swedish professors and heat businesses who'll be privy and complicit to Rossi's nefarious plots.
    - There is no excess heat provided by the gadget, which doesn't work. There is however mass self-hypnosis at work, for reasons unknown. Swamp gas is being investigated.

The day the first E-Cats or QuackXs (XD XD XD) get rolled out of factory and successfully installed at clients'

This is exactly what I tell all the doubters, nay-sayers and pathoskeps when they - against all evidence to the contrary - stubbornly and childishly insist that Elvis is dead. Just you wait for the day a pink spaceship gracefully touches down on your lawn, a ramp extends and The King himself steps out chanting "Love me tender". What will they come up with then? I can't wait to see their faces.

• The day the first E-Cats or QuackXs (XD XD XD) get rolled out of factory and successfully installed at clients', you will see all the Jed Rothwells, Mary Yugos, Eric Walkers, Jack Coles and assorted FUD machines, scrambling to find new reasons for the scam to go on unchallenged:

Quack X, yes.

QU is positing the Hour that The Ship Comes In, when all wrongs are righted, when the unrecognized are recognized and successful, a positive version of an ancient story, the Day that Debts fall due.

On that day, if it arises like that, I will be laughing. "You really had us fooled, Andrea! This was the most amazing practical joke in history, ever."

Then someone taps me on the shoulder, "Er, have these actually been independently verified? Have you noticed that all the "clients" are owned by "entities" that want to remain secret, through shell corporations headed by Rossi's lawyer?"

And I'll say, "No, I haven't noticed that. Is that true? That sounds ridiculous to me! How would he ever think he could get away with that?"

- The energy produced by the E-Cats is beamed down from Sirius, on undetectable wavelengths
    - There are mini-fission devices inside the E-Cats, providing buffer energy. Once it's gone, Rossi will be too, happily living off his condos' revenues in some taxless island.
    - The clients are actually part of the scam. After italian scientists (who are all crooks raised by Mafia), it will be the swedish professors and heat businesses who'll be privy and complicit to Rossi's nefarious plots.
    - There is no excess heat provided by the gadget, which doesn't work. There is however mass self-hypnosis at work, for reasons unknown. Swamp gas is being investigated.

It is actually far more likely that Rossi is beaming down QuackX (thank you for that new meme btw) from Planet Rossi if you think about it. By doing so he is able to not only control all aspects of the devices, but also all licensing rights on Planet Rossi. Should be interesting to see if those on Planet Rossi start following Engineer48 as the next prophet after the E-Cat is proven to be a hoax especially as ME356 has disappeared into the LENR vacuum.

Speaking of disappearing, where is good old Sufferkill lately? Quite odd that he has gone silent unless I missed some posts by our darling Rossi Supporter-In-Chief!

I am pretty sure Parkhomov never did a switcheroo. Having met him face to face and discussed his work and much more, I found him to be positively saintly. Before anyone mentions it (that's you. Mary) I and AN Other ( skeptical data expert) spent 2 days checking his raw data and found that the alleged (and apparently) photoshopped graph was caused by a software artifact - we could reproduce at will by doing what P did- having too many data points. Thus I think it is possible to assume that transmutation occurs even without significant XSH. In Transition metals and in Pd/D etc.

What was the P transmutation evidence? I don't remember anything standing out.

Fuel in the AP2 reactor (150MJ of excess heat) showed a significant increase in the content of Cr, K, Si, Na, Mg, Ca, Ti, V, and a decrease in Ni, Mn, Cl, Zn, Cu, Al. A small increase in the ratio of 6Li / 7Li was observed. In the fuel analysis of the Chinese reactor (>13MJ of excess heat) a slight decrease in the 6Li content was revealed.

Thanks! Yes, that is what I remember. The elemental shifts are surely explainable by leaching, contamination, etc. The isotopic shift is small enough not to be significant, it could for example easily be due to selective diffusion - and in any case it is inconsistent between different experiments.

Obviously that is just a cursory view - so others cleverer may have found something more revealing.

• The simplest method would be to have 5 or more grams of Ni62 and some amount of Li6 already in the reactor, IMO. I think Bob H suggested this before I came to a similar conclusion.

The first time I saw this suggestion was by Bob Higgins, here (worth reading for anyone who hasn't read it already).

I also recall the isotopic analysis by Bo Hoisted that was released recently, which was very similar to the ash analysis in the Lugano test, mentioned "fuel" in the title (as you pointed out). My current thinking is that the 62Ni-enriched "ash" in the Lugano test was the same as the "fuel," and it was random luck that a fuel particle was sampled from a heterogeneous mix that was different in composition from the ash. In this scenario, one is not required to assume that there was a motive to undermine the isotope analysis, although the Lugano team will have been put in an awkward position not to have been corrected by Rossi after they released their report.

• @Eric Walker,
    I don't think it was random luck, but I agree that the fuel and ash were likely the same.
    They simply tested some of what Rossi was about to pour in for fuel. The odds were quite good that the ash would come out different than what was put in, if there was enough inside already to overwhelm the tiny fuel charge. Rossi might not have anticipated that they would check individual particles, however.

• @Eric Walker,
    I don't think it was random luck, but I agree that the fuel and ash were likely the same.
    They simply tested some of what Rossi was about to pour in for fuel. The odds were quite good that the ash would come out different than what was put in, if there was enough inside already to overwhelm the tiny fuel charge. Rossi might not have anticipated that they would check individual particles, however.

At the temperature of operation of the ECat used in the Lugano test, the Lithium contained in the LiAlH4 is vaporized, and consequently was distributed evenly within the volume of the E-Cat. In contrast, the Nickel fuel remained in a solid or liquid state. At the time of sampling after one month of operation, Nickel was found to be encrusted on the internal surface of the reactor, from which a 2 mg sample of “ash” was obtained near to the center of the charge. Starting with an initial charge of approximately 1 gram, it cannot be said that the 2 mg sample was necessarily representative of the entire Nickel charge, but it remains to be explained how the isotopic ratios in the 2 mg sample show predominantly 62 28Ni34.

• Engineer48 has given a lot more details in the ECW comments section. He's coming up with some interesting ideas and isn't as secretive as he appeared to be with his original post.

Would have been nice to see it discussed, but I guess this thread has gone totally off topic.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.