Quark Functionality Hypothesis

• I propose that the reason for utilizing a very thin 1mm diameter non-ferromagnetic reactor tube may be to boost the electrical output per milligram of fuel.

If we assume that the "Rossi Effect" by its very nature produces EM fields, then in a fat reactor tube the vast majority of EM field emissions may take place deep inside the fuel mixture -- many millimeters away from the surface of the reactor. These EM fields may be thermalized by layers of ferromagnetic nickel and converted to heat. By utilizing a very thin tube, virtually all of your fuel is *very* close to the surface. Hence, any emissions capable of inducing an EMF in a circuit will be in proximity to a pickup coil or electrode. If your goal is to produce electricity, having nickel powder far away from the outer surface may result in a lower power density when only considering electrical output.

To maximize heat production, think the circuit withdrawing electrical power should be opened, which would result in an outer ferromagnetic sleeve thermalizing the EM radiation that would have been converted into electricity.

My prediction: this electrical generation capacity is fundamental to the Rossi Effect and nothing new. Only the extreme thinness of the reactor tube and wall are different. I think that the first replicator who puts active nickel-lithium-hydrogen fuel in a 1mm tube and applies appropriate stimulation will achieve the same direct production of electricity.

Final note: this is another reason for Me356 to share his "know how."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.