Clayton Troutman's Crop-Circle Tesla Fusion Device

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Claytom will no doubt post some information below.

• I am not sure where he is going but respect for building it ! Without more background he seems to be adding crop circle designs together. It would be neat to see it move. If ever anything comes of it I would almost think geometrical duality where you build the geometry and then it boosts some inherent property in the device. But as it is I just don't see it.

• Clayton is there some background on your device? When someone mentions Tesla i get my antenna's up. Is this a current experiment? What is your purpose? How did the idea come to you? What are your plans for improving? Is there any theory that you are trying to attach? Just looking at it the scaling seems well interesting. Just popping off now. Maybe if someone was giving ideas on how to make a device from crop circles to see the effects we need to build a device of that size (crop field). I watched #1 and glanced at #2 if that helps.

• Think of all this from my perspective.
    No one in their right mind can ask for money to build a desing made from a crop circle.
    No one in their right mind would try to patent it, or charge for using it.knowing it came from a crop circle.
    It sound free no matter what.
    The only challeng is the glass work, needs to be learned as its built. If it works~
    It works~

I will post other parts as I know they work.
    Glass blowing is a pain in the ssss
    This is the only way to keep it free~
    Size is rotion and for the mot part irrelevant beyond the math for the coils to arc.
    Have fun, be CAREFUL Plase dont fire it without the glass.

• I will continue to watch pt.2 I am not sure of how it relates to LENR. But building things is admirable. Certain EM effects need to be either macro/micro to be observed. May I suggest you put this on OU forum.
    Here is the link http://www.overunity.com/ and if you want build tips they will give them. Seek out a fellow named T.K. Another master builder is Russ Gries he may be of help.
    Good luck.

• Maybe it takes thicker skin to save the future of millions. I don't know about millions, but I have saved lots of people's futures. And have gotten all sorts of negative responses, or at least not too many "likes". AND I even built a Tesla sort of coil and associated contraption, some 20 years ago, that nearly killed me, that could have prevented me from doing all these fairly good deeds. (I still have it in a box, disabled). Axil will be pleased to know that it destroyed the house alarm system, and ruined television pictures for a radius of at least one house around the one I was in at the time. (I didn't get on the phone right away, so I don't know about that). It did make a lovely violet-pink glow. I had a strong fear that I was irradiating myself. And made a field strong enough to rotate a graphite pencil located almost a meter from the coil-device, which in part, nearly caused my death. And the noise, a horrible electric screech I'll never forget. (Ever hear that steel drum rolling-like sound a giant transformer makes when it is in the process of about to explode, like that, but about two octaves higher). Anyways, even though I nearly died from attempting my strange idea, I carried on and eventually got smarter, better, and did some cool stuff. But now I am scared of Tesla coils generally.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Claytom will no doubt post some information below.

Thanks for showing us all those tips apreciate it!! generally i aprpeciate any tip.. having health issues often being on sites for rxcoupons.org because of money is a big issue. but i appreciate all the help i can get online on such forums. thanks again.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.