Bob Greenyer Reports on MFMP Activity at Aarhus University

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/09/03/bob-greenyer-reports-on-mfmp-activity-at-aarhus-university/']This comment comes from Bob Greenyer who is now at Aarhus University in Denmark Hi – it has been a punishing week – I have given lectures to rafts of post-docs/PhD student, meetings with professors and with 10 different Danish industrial representatives about Live Open Science, the MFMP and LENR. Been very well received and […][/feedquote]

• I am not sure if I am supposed to respond to news-feeds directly so if not dear mods tell me.

That said. MFMP has been testing hot cats for years without any clear cut evidence. My question is there ever any debate at MFMP on changing away from this design and going with testing a different LENR device (other than Celiani wires)? Not trying to be sarcastic but it seems that Rossi even has moved on from the hotcat to whatever x-quark-cat he is claiming now.
    Will 2017 be more hotcat testing? I saw some hope in me356 but he has disappeared. Other work or not that is strange to me. If even he had something that worked regardless would he not collaborate just to prove that it works under NDA? What good are improved labs if even fundamental results are not clear cut? Would not Rossi himself be still working on this if he thought it would bring in needed cash?

• Official Post

there is a Danish article on that
    https://ing.dk/artikel/aarhus-…rojekt-kold-fusion-186662

• AlainCo, I have slowly and sometimes very slowly come to the conclusion that the more time we spend on the many failed multiple replications of the HotCat test, we are just going to continue on a path of what "Rossi says". There is a separate website that has been up now at least 4 years or more -> just dedicated to "Rossi says," the content of which clearly spends most of its time repeating the “Rossi says” meme.

The number of human resources that go into this are absolutely incredible.

This effort distracts from the people who need to spend time looking at our common goal, alternate LENR avenues.
    However, with the current discussion focused on Rossi it seems that we spend our precious time debating the HotCat and the Lugano
    experiment and the dubious results.

I suggest that we need to immediately get LENR to head in a direction that will keep us focused on the goal. We have to start being very straight forward and focused on this subject.

So if I may speak plainly, in the common vernacular, with regards to Doctore Rossi, "Elvis has left the building".

We need not waste time discussing advanced particle physics on the Hotcat any longer. It has become similar to a religious dogma….. Just say’n.

• Official Post

I mostly Agree.

I have read some article on recent research by Edmund Storms.
    No huge news, but the feeling we are few inch from the solution and that in fact the problems is bad data sharing, pet theories, physicists, math and Rossi.

there is a need for funding but also for management

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.