Unboxing Video of LookingForHeat Model T LENR Test Systme (Russ Gries)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/09/09/unboxing-video-of-lookingforheat-model-t-lenr-test-systme-russ-gries/']Thanks to Pelgrim for posting about this video made by Russ Greis of RWResearch who has been sent a Model T test kit by LookingForHeat, the startup that is building LENR test bed systems and other supplies for replicators to use for experimentaion. Russ is a well known figure in the exotic energy replication world. […][/feedquote]

• [feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/09/09/unboxing-video-of-lookingforheat-model-t-lenr-test-systme-russ-gries/']Thanks to Pelgrim for posting about this video made by Russ Greis of RWResearch who has been sent a Model T test kit by LookingForHeat, the startup that is building LENR test bed systems and other supplies for replicators to use for experimentaion. Russ is a well known figure in the exotic energy replication world. […][/feedquote]

This video is great. It provides some feedback from lookingforheat based on the suggested changes that I have submitted to them for upgrades in their baseline distribution package. Those changes are as follows.

Replace current large cavity carbonyl nickel powder with small dimensioned high porosity powder where the cavity size is less than 10 nanometers. That recently developed COTS high tech nano powder has a hydrogen absorption increase of 100 X over the old powder hydrogen absorption capacity.

Based on Rossi's patent update, replace the stimulus with the 50 KeV to 100 KeV electrostatic electrodes and supply. This is a potentially dangerous DC voltage level. LookingForHeat should try to make this new Rossi patent based LENR stimulator both safe as well as effective. This keeps replicator tech current with Rossi's latest patent changes.

• Axil,
    I love Russ he puts everything into a build that you could ask for. He is very skilled/flexible and self motivated. That said given his skill set. What happens now if he cannot reproduce the Rossi effect?
    From other forums I think he is completely aware of the current state of events. If he can not reproduce an effect, what then? Does he follow down the hot cat path? or abandon it?
    At what time do we look for new ways? I think unless ME356 (and who knows what happened to him) proves to MFMP this is becoming a dead end. LENR is real but this to me is not panning out. I am not trying to be rhetorical here. I want your opinion, I value it.

• Axil,
    I love Russ he puts everything into a build that you could ask for. He is very skilled/flexible and self motivated. That said given his skill set. What happens now if he cannot reproduce the Rossi effect?
    From other forums I think he is completely aware of the current state of events. If he can not reproduce an effect, what then? Does he follow down the hot cat path? or abandon it?
    At what time do we look for new ways? I think unless ME356 (and who knows what happened to him) proves to MFMP this is becoming a dead end. LENR is real but this to me is not panning out. I am not trying to be rhetorical here. I want your opinion, I value it.

Replicating Rossi is hard because Rossi does not tell all about his method. Eros sure sounds like he is producing muons and I know that Russ will use a cloud chamber. Excess heat is hard to detect but muons are easy. If we can get Russ to where eros is now, then it is downhill from there. Russ is off the anti-gravity theory method that he was required to test out which was a dead end. I let Russ discover that dead end for himself since his boss made him do it. Now Russ in on the proper road, so things are looking up.

• Thank you for the response (as always). I think that (of RG) also. But currently we have so many replicators on the Hotcat. Given that not even one can not prove it works beyond a shadow of a doubt. I just want a cut off date. What ever Rossi-- is doing if it can not be duplicated by some very qualified people. I personally think that it is not real. But while things can be looking up, when can you (we) call an avenue exhausted? We honestly have no idea what his latest gizmo is. We (LENR folks) debate minutae instead of theory. (I see this on the EM NSF forum as well BTW).

I have the same question for Jed. I have enough time on my hands to follow many of these things down (Papp/Mc Clair/EMdrive). In that way I am blessed. But I am here to learn. And there is no better way to learn to study and question. But even a kitten gets old and dies sometime. We need a new direction after a time. Maybe ICCF20....

• @Rigel

I am excited by SAFIRE because they have a excellent science approach and it looks like all the money that one could ever hot for. They are out to find why fusion is happening in their experiment. They has gamma detectors, mass spectrometers, and a complete set of science tools to find out why they are not seeing gamma rays with fusion.

R Mills may be on the right track to get a product going.

Russ is another bright hope.

• I will try to review the SAFIRE. Honestly I fell asleep for the video so will need to try again.. I have looked at the E Universe and Aether theory in some detail. Regardless of the current it's pseudo-blab-blah-blah I still have an open mind. If you see this and respond please let me know of the cutoff date on the hotcats okay? While I love Lenny Susskind I wonder how many years will pass (like 100 or 1000) before we can test his many many many current theories. At least with SAFIRE they have something to test.

So back to my question. When do we give up an avenue of non-reproducible results?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.