MFMP Provides Update About Me356

• In Rossi's new LENR designs, the reactors are small and unshielded. These glow stick type reactors like the Lugano reactor do not produce the gamma signal like Rossi;s very early reactors. You should ask, how is Rossi removing gamma generation from his lightweight reactors?

The Fuel preprocessing step does this function. Fuel preprocessing produces the metalized hydrides(aka rydberg matter) that remains in a quiescent state until it is reactivated by heat and EMF stimulation(50 kv to 100 kv electrostatic field). Once the metalized hydrides are reanimated, they begin producing heat again.

Holmlid sees the same fuel activation behavior. His fuel keeps on producing muons for weeks after the fuel is first activated. The activation step can take weeks as the energy content of the fuel reaches the LENR production threshold level.

Once formed, the metalized hydride is able to thermalize gamma because each crystal is covered in a Bose condinsate producing a magnetic spin wave. This hydride is away capuble of producing radiation free LENR energy id it is again restimulated and remains metastable for a long time. The time of stability of the fuel is a function of the amount of energy that it has stored.

The method that Rossi uses to preprocess his fuel is what most replicators mess up in their attempts at LENR production.

• Official Post

Very interesting Axil. Before we go any further, please start spelling 'condensate' properly - you do it every time. :(

Rossi has said several times that his reactors produce low-energy radiation that does NOT exit the steel outer containment he always uses. Make of that what you will.

I agree entirely that fuel processing is of vital importance to successful XSH generation.

This will interest you. I did an experiment recently using HT glow-discharge inside one of the little Alumina fuel containers we use on the Model T reactor- it will get written up properly when I find time. Here's how I did it. The fuel tubes are 120mm long and 6 mm inside diameter. Dropped a gram of Rossi Classic fuel in there and then inserted a spiralised length of thin nickel wire into the tube leaving one end of the wire sticking out that was connected to the + terminal of the HT PSU. I plugged the top of the tube with ceramic wadding and cement and let it dry. On the outside of the ceramic tube I wound another piece of nickel wire that was grounded. Put the assembly inside the reactor and switched on the HT at 3kV and set the reactor heater thermostat to 700C.

At first nothing happened at all - zero current flow. But as I anticipated when the temperature hit the 500C mark the alumina started to become conductive and by the time the temperature got to 700C the system was pulling arounf 300mA at 1kV. This was true glow discharge inside the tube. How do I know it was? Simple, just reverse the polarity- zero current again- it was a one-way diode valve.

I believe that is exactly what Rossi did with the 'mystery' single wire seen going into his early reactors.

• As seen in the DGT reactor, you should have seen the production of 300 KeV X-Rays each time the spark was produced. The spark distroys the Bose condensate(alan keep up the good work on spelling) of the spin waves on the surface of the metalized hydride and the LENR reaction produces bremsstrahlung when the condensate is destroyed. The electrons on the surface of the metalized hydride plunges back into the positive core of the crystal and in so doing, produces bremsstrahlung.

P.S. Why does the spell checker permit the misspelling of condinsate through to embarrass me. There must be a bug in the site software.

• As seen in the DGT reactor, you should have seen the production of 300 KeV X-Rays each time the spark was produced.

The DGT reactor did not produce any excess heat. It was deliberately set up with a backflow problem to make it look as if it was producing heat, but as soon as Defkalion Europe checked it, they determined that it produced no heat. Why do you cite this? Why point to a machine that does not work? You might as well discuss the performance of an empty cardboard box.

It makes no sense to draw conclusions about cold fusion from experiments that did not produce cold fusion.

• Official Post

As seen in the DGT reactor, you should have seen the production of 300 KeV X-Rays each time the spark was produced. The spark distroys the Bose condensate(alan keep up the good work on spelling) of the spin waves on the surface of the metalized hydride and the LENR reaction produces bremsstrahlung when the condensate is destroyed. The electrons on the surface of the metalized hydride plunges back into the positive core of the crystal and in so doing, produces bremsstrahlung.

NO sparks Axil- DC glow discharge. And no beta/gamma/x-ray radiation seen (though no Neutron detector there).

• [...] At first nothing happened at all - zero current flow. But as I anticipated when the temperature hit the 500C mark the alumina started to become conductive and by the time the temperature got to 700C the system was pulling arounf 300mA at 1kV. This was true glow discharge inside the tube. How do I know it was? Simple, just reverse the polarity- zero current again- it was a one-way diode valve.

I believe that is exactly what Rossi did with the 'mystery' single wire seen going into his early reactors.

Do you monitor H2 pressure? Have you observed pressure anomalies after applying short glow discharges? In particular, lower pressure than before the glow discharges were applied.

• Official Post

Unfortunately not able to monitor the pressure or any pressure variations while running the HT experiment - I disconnected almost all the data -logging since I was worried about a potential arc-over frying everything. However, pressure measurement will be possible now I understand how tractable this system is and am less concerned about current leaks. So it's on my very long list ;)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.