Me356 -- Would you please fill in these blanks?

• 1) The best starting nickle powder or wire I've found to utilize in a Ni-Li-H reactor is product number/name _______ by company _______.

2) To produce optimum surface features on the nickel powder/wire before it is placed into the reactor, I'd suggest heating it for _________ minutes at a temperature of ________ in pressure or vacuum of _________ bars in an atmosphere of __________ gas for ___________ cycles.

3) To further clean the nickel and prepare it for the absorption of hydrogen I'd suggest performing the following process ______________.

4) To hydrogenate the nickel before placing it in the reactor I'd apply a hydrogen pressure of _________ bar for _________ hours for ___________ cycles utilizing the following method of producing atomic hydrogen in the reactor to increase absorption __________.

5) Along with the nickel powder or wire, I'd place a sample of lithium in _________ form from the following source __________ in the following part of the reactor tube __________.

6) Once all the ingredients are in place, I'd heat the reactor to _________ degrees Celsius for _________ hours with a starting hydrogen pressure from a tank to ____________ bars. The heating should take place over __________ length of time with a special emphasis on the temperature range of _________.

7) I'd then trigger excess heat by _____________ or _____________ or reducing the hydrogen pressure to ___________ or boosting the temp to ___________ degrees to vaporize the lithium.

8) To provide electromagnetic stimulation, the input power should utilize ____________ waveforms at a frequency of _________ hertz and a voltage amplitude of __________.

9) If after all this, no excess heat appears I'd suggest making these changes __________________.

10) I'd also like to share these tips to further increase the likelihood of producing excess heat _______________ and _______________.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.