Next Big Future Readers can submit questions for Randall Mills of Brilliant Light Power

• Official Post

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2…submit-questions-for.html

Nextbigfuture will interview Randall Mills of Brilliant Light Power shortly (still scheduling but probably next week)

Nextbigfuture has covered Brilliant Light Power aka Blacklight Power for many years.

The company and its founder Randall Mills claim new power. Brilliant Light power claims hydrinos exist. Hydrinos are a new form of hydrogen theoretically predicted by Dr. Mills and produced and characterized by BLP. Mills claims that Hydronos are fractional orbital hydrogen. This goes against the quantum nature of hydrogen for standard physics. This has made them extremely controversial

• Official Post

In this article, NBF has already started a question/answer with Mills. I suggest everyone to read all. IMO, this is about as honest an interview I recall him being in. Before this, he came across to me as annoyed having to answer to anyone, but here he is very forthright with not a hint of irritation. Answers to the MY type criticisms that have surrounded him for 15-20 years. Even offers to provide NBF with proprietary info with the proper safeguards (NDA).

He also announces that at the coming Oct 26 conference a couple of the engineering contractors working on the commercial roll-out coming 2017 will be presenting. Good stuff!!

this is about as honest an interview I recall him being in.

ROTFWL! It probably is since he has done nothing but lie for thirty years about what he was going to do and provide.

announces that at the coming Oct 26 conference a couple of the engineering contractors working on the commercial roll-out coming 2017 will be presenting. Good stuff!!

Good stuff? Same bovine excrement as always. Commercial rollout is just around the corner... S ∞ N should be his trademark. Yah shoore.

And BTW, Shane, you like many other will have learned nothing from Rossi and Defkalion. You must enjoyed being bamboozled and flummoxed. There is not a vestige of a chance that Mills will have a commercial rollout in 2017. If he does, and I can buy one of his devices at any distributor or store in the US, just email me and I will send you a check for a thousand dollars. If he is lying again, as he has for >25 years, what will you send me?

• I could care less about the energy producing aspect of the hydrino reaction. The power density will always be minimal (unless he finally admits that LENR reactions are happening as well) because the reactions he claims are taking place only release around 200eV per reaction. A proton-lithium LENR reaction releases over ten MILLION eV.

My only interest in BLP are the claimed hydrino hydrides he has alleged to produce. He used to show off little multi-colored vials of substances he claimed had hydrinos incorporated inside of them. He has stated they could have all kinds of amazing properties from superconduction to making more power dense batteries.

Why does he NEVER talk about these substances?

My thinking is that if they are real, they are worth BILLIONS of dollars.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.