I am not a lawyer, but I am very surprised that Rossi provided no evidence of any kind to support his claims.
No letters, no contracts, no bills, nothing.
There were (4) statements that I found very interesting, however there was no supporting evidence.
1. He stated that IH specifically agreed to the Doral test as the GPT. They of course are denying this.
I cannot imagine that he would not have provided the letter, etc. in the answer. He needs to realize
that "Rossi says" will not sway the judge! He does not state that IH made the commitment in writing,
verbally or by what means. Only that they did. I would think he would have at least stated something
like "in memo dated xx/xx/2014 from T. Darden, IH confirmed that the test was the GPT". He gives no
indication other than "they specifically agreed".
2. The answer stated that they "lacked sufficient knowledge" about the J.M. Products and the Doral plant!
How could this be? Johnson (Rossi's attorney friend) was president of J.M. Products. As far as we know,
Rossi setup J.M. Products.
3. Rossi admitted to denying Murray access to the plant, but gave the reason being that Murray was there
to gather information to provide to a competitor! What competitor? What information? I cannot believe
this will sit well with the judge. I would not think paranoia is a defense.
4. Rossi stated that Apco was hired and provided "Mantras" for him to use to answer his own questions
on JONP! This is quite astounding! Do you think it would take Apco to make up a couple of alias's to
post on JONP under? Again, no documents, just Rossi says.
I am not a lawyer, but comparing the IH answer, who submitted evidence such as memos, test data etc.,
Rossi's answer contained nothing and seemed extremely weak. The vast majority of answer was one of two
1. We deny
2. We lack sufficient knowledge to answer and demand proof.
As with everything connected to Rossi, I have come to expect to be disappointed. I was hoping for some
real news / evidence with his answer. I was disappointed. Will the judge be disappointed as well? We continue to wait.....
P.S. Thanks Eric Walker for posting the documents!