• Reading through the widom-larsen paper at the moment nearly finished the theoretical model is robust.
    I was skeptical at first but my opinion has shifted.

hydrogen infused smart piezoelectric materials manufactured in clusters aligned in a matrix with thin nickel wire may give a greater effect
    matrix arrangement to concentrate electrical field effect in the vicinity of the intersect and making it resonant in the tens of terahertzs

• Official Post

Widom larsen theory is interesting, and Larsen is convincing with his slide.
    However on vortex, ed Storms give good argument against.

for hime the LENR process, is not fusion, and does not even shield the gamma, but does not produce any gamma or neutron, except as parasitic reactions.

His position is that we observe very very few neutrons and gamma, below a million less than expected... he judge that no phenomenon can be so perfect as to shield so well neutrons and gamma. slow neutrons as soon as they bounce on a particle, would have a thermal energy and would be detected...

his position is thus that something really new, not a fusion, not inverse beta decay like WL, but something that produce no neutron, no gamma, in one single "miracle"...He propose that all is induced by the irregular topology of the lattice at the surface, by cracks...
    I don't understand more...

anyway larsen have noticed many points... but he interpret them in his vision...

my position is that theory is premature... I have evolved, 2 years ago I was fan of WL... now agnostic...
    really you should read the debate on vortex...

• Very Interesting I understand the counter argument. However what other mechanism would shield these interaction ?
    Is there another underlying parameter ?
    I have another concern. What would seem like Quasistatical increasing entropy to the Macrosystem (Earth) due to excess energy.
    what implication would this have on our weather system?
    also could their be an inherent self correction factor to the entropy of LENR such has
    to encounter such long effect.(Conservation) I need to look into Entropic conservation and to see if it hinders Gamma and Neutron production.

• Official Post

the LENR energy will probably allow heat to be produced near the consumer.
    It will save primary energy, heat...
    Heat is already freed in the atmosphere, and Earth knows how to dissipate it . Greenhouse effect is different as it increase the "thermal resistance" of earth ... and sun is wasting heat much more than we humans with our power plants.

The impact on the weather system will probably be linked first to reduction of smoke, then CO2...
    Land usage will probably have a huge impact, liked to development of poor countries...
    Hard to say what it will change, but we probably can adapt or oppose with LENR.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.