me356's TWO Secrets For Excess Heat Revealed?

• I wouldn't be so sure about it 1, 2.

The first reference appears not to be cold fusion-related. At least, there is no claim that it is cold fusion. The second is about neutron production and subsequent capture. That is not a bomb. And most cold fusion experiments do not report neutron production outside of the reactor.

Of course, the ignorance of cold fusion already did a huge damage,

Right about that.

but the labeling opponents as a "pure evil" wouldn't help the discussion anyway.

Okay, I was being somewhat hyperbolic. But at the core, that is what they are.

• Can someone tell me why are the likes of Me356 and MFMP using a piecemeal approach to releasing information on LENR replication? What are they playing at? To do a Mary Yugo, just do a god damn proper demo!

I don't know if you are referring to the original post of this thread regarding information release by me356; I just wanted to clarify that that post wasn't made by me356, but is just conjecture by MrSelfSustain.

• A cold fusion bomb is not possible.We have information that a LENR reactor meltdown happens is about 10 seconds. A chain reaction in a bomb would need to be completed in 700 nanoseconds to 1 microsecond.

The average time required for a fission to occur is one shake. A shake is 1/100 of a microsecond, or 1/100,000,000 of a second. It takes about 51 fission generations to produce a 1 KT yield. It takes only 7 additional generations to raise the yield to 100 KT. It is obvious, then, that to obtain a large yield, less than a millionth of a second passes from the time the reaction starts, until all of the energy is released.

The formula for the nuclear detonation timeframe is the six factor formula

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_factor_formula

The Thermal Fission Factor: The number of fission neutrons produced per absorption in the fuel for nuclear fuel is 2.5 to 3.

In cold fusion, this Thermal Fission Factor corresponds to the number of nuclear active sites that are produced for every NAE for each NAE in a previous shake.

In cold fusion, NAE's do not multiply in nanoseconds. Therefore a nuclear based cold fusion explosion will not be possible.

• Official Post

A cold fusion bomb is not possible.

Probably not, but it is a great excuse for disappearing after making extraordinary claims..."I just want to spare the world another way to kill". Works every time. :) Not saying me356 is guilty of doing this mind you, but to me it is a flimsy, questionable excuse, and I think one of his many reasons for "disappearing" was just that. Safety is another...oh spare me. :)

In all seriousness, let me ask: who is more revered in LENR; someone who makes great, splashy claims, then disappears, or someone like Jack, and many others before him, that does the work, and concludes not seeing the effect...yet still believes in, and researches LENR?

It seems to me that the LENR field rewards the former with endless, and timeless support, forever recounted in the history, yet punishes the latter with quick anonymity. Reward poor behavior and you will see more of it, punish good, and you will see less of it. Not surprising someone like Rossi understood this simple formula, and used it to his benefit.

• The chance of any LENR system producing a nuclear detonation is ridiculously small. A cold fusion reaction seems to work by hydrogen being pushed in and out of the lattice while appropriate stimulation (heat, electromagnetic, acoustic, etc) is being applied. Even in the strongest runaways, the result is that the lattice melts and the experiment ends before any type of detonation could occur.

Right now, we need to be focused on generating high levels of excess heat instead of discussing theoretical dangers.

• me356 promised he would release details of his high-COP experiment in due time, and I trust that he still will. BG seems to also think me356 still plans to abide by it. I don't consider me356 in the same ranks as cold fusion suppressioniers, so to speak, who go to great lengths to discredit the phenomena. Those who do go to such great lengths, while having knowledge that high-COP LENR works, are the ones referred to as pure evil. I'm not even sure that this breed of people exist: but if they do, then that is what you are.

• /* The first reference appears not to be cold fusion-related. */

What appears may be just a dream - it has been already discussed at both cold fusion forums from good reasons:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016…n-in-solids-richard-wayte
    Paper: “A Technique for Making Nuclear Fusion in Solids” (Richard Wayte)

The research and understanding of cold fusion is still in its very beginning and the terrorist regimes also don't sleep peacefully. Soon or later every technology could be abused, because many people are just a pricks.
    From this reason I favor the research of magnetic motors and generators and similar technologies, where the risk of abuse is way lower...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_qGHzYorAsR4sYi3m50sA
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVz3LcOpTnjs541bfx8t-HQ

• Please check the first post in this thread for a major update.

Both of Me356's secrets have been revealed!

• Me356 previously stated there were two things that if one of which were performed would allow for a success rate of 90%.

The first secret is the use of a vacuum pump to remove gases trapped in the nickel.

The second secret is the addition of extra hydrogen after the LiAlH4 has decomposed to increase the pressure and allow for more hydrogen absorption.

These two secrets are vitally important, IMO.

• They should be applied to every replication from here on out.

The first part, vacuuming the nickel, is pretty simple. However, it is important once the nickel is vacuumed it is NOT allowed to have contact with atmosphere again. It should only have contact with hydrogen.

The second part might be a little tricky if you are not used to fabricating reactors. You would need to build a port into your active reactor so after the hydrogen from the LiAlH4 has been absorbed you can add additional hydrogen several times.

• Another quote from Me356 that supports number two.

me356: Reactor parameters [part 1]

I am thinking about making hydrogenation process better. For now it seems that it is needed to hydrogenate nickel in cycles. Maybe succesfull replicators did it by mistake or intentionally.
    Also it is possible that if we want excess heat with just one hydrogenation procedure we have to met more strict conditions (for example vacuum from the beginning, optimal pressure range, certain nickel type, ..).

• I think this thread exaggerates me356's "secrets" way too much: from his photos it's quite apparent, that me356 activates the LENR with low-pressure hydrogen corona discharge and it would require both vacuum, both additional source of hydrogen. It doesn't imply anything about preprocessing of nickel fuel in vacuum: the discharge would have the ability to clean/reduce it itself.

So, sorry - no actual secret is revealed here. IMO everyone could reproduce the me356/Quark-X process, if he would just attempt for it...

• Many of his tests did not use coronal discharge at all. Coronal discharge can help by producing atomic hydrogen which is more rapidly absorbed on the nickel surface. However, Me356 specifically said there were two reasons why most replications failed. We now have it figured out. I think this is exactly why Songsheng's test was so successful: he both vacuumed his fuel for an extended period of time (a day if I remember) before the test started and then throughout the test applied additional hydrogen. Most replicators do NOT perform these two things. Utilizing another element of complexity like coronal discharge or a hot tungsten rod to produce atomic hydrogen are useful, but NOT neccesary.

If you don't apply vacuum to the nickel it will most likely not be able to absorb sufficient hydrogen to induce reactions when stimulated via thermal shock. The lattice is already full of other "junk" that takes up space!

If you don't apply hydrogen in cycles for absorption in addition to the hydrogen you get from the decomposition of LiAlH4, you may not absorb enough hydrogen for excess heat to take place!

These two processes are important in any successful replication attempt. I know for a fact that most replicators do NOT perform these tasks.

• For those who would suppress cold fusion, and raise the specter of danger in the mind of the public, I say this: you are impeding humanity's progress; you are placing your hand on the scale of justice and tilting it in favor of the powerful elite; and you are grinding the face of those who live in unbearable poverty and despair further into the dirt. Do not fool yourself that you are doing good in the world. Because you are not. You are pure evil.

Sorry but you don't know what you talk about. It's power is more than you think/can imagine. It is power of One thing above/below. Missusing it is extremely dangerous. Using with too little knownledge can do bad things also. And it is ancient power/thecnology. It have been there looong time. Current people are not enough chiildren of light to allow it wide/uncontrolled usage.

Problems you mention can fix with current thecnology if we really will. There are too much people in planet to live style/economic system as west do. Birth controll to reduce future people amounts 10x or radical livestyle change with economical system change so that current people amount can live without consuming planet out (it need birth controll too)(birth controll to increase inteligency / stupid, evil proportion to decrease.) (and it takes time thousands of years to see some clear effect).

• This is what I have observed more times. What type of design you propose to do that ? Li both close Ni and unattached...? so difficult !

Me355 used a second chamber, where he evaporated Li. The LENR activation energy of Li can be as low as 223eV. Also don't forget that a steel cylinder with a moderate Fe2O3 coat greatly enhances the building of energetic H(-xy). Na, Ca are catalytic too.
    For the people who like to read: R.Mills run dozens of catalytic LENR experiments with various fuel mixtures to confirm his theory. It's all there on his home page and free to read. Me355 findings fully confirm Mill's assumptions, as also do many recent third party experiments.

Additional: Potassium is catalytic too. See page 213 of Mills online PDF of his GUTCP. But only in harsh environments!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.