Going Small: Thousands of 20 Watt Quarkx Reactors to Make Up Large Plants

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/10/03/going-small-thousands-of-20-watt-quarkx-reactors-to-make-up-large-plants/']Andrea Rossi has been answering a number of new questions about the QuarkX reactor on the Journal of Nuclear Physics since he revealed that each reactor is now smaller than ever. The reason for its reduction from 20W to 100W is, according to Rossi, for safety reasons. He said: “safety is first. Making modules of […][/feedquote]

• It is so rediculous...most of the guys on ECW seem still to take every single detail that AR reveals, for real....No one tries to ask himself or AR, why Dottore Rossi doesn't flood the market with devices from his robotized lines since years...a new product or improvement every other year, instead of a roll out of a device that works! I really do hope that there are more seriuos scientists who will be able to a) produce excess heat and b) find a theory that fits...

• It is so rediculous...most of the guys on ECW seem still to take every single detail that AR reveals, for real....No one tries to ask himself or AR, why Dottore Rossi doesn't flood the market with devices from his robotized lines since years...a new product or improvement every other year, instead of a roll out of a device that works! I really do hope that there are more seriuos scientists who will be able to a) produce excess heat and b) find a theory that fits...

The Rossi reaction has a intractable problem that is impossible to solve. It disables electrical equipment at long distances from the reaction and this effect cannot be shielded. Rossi keeps the reactor small to keep the downsides of the reaction small so he can work with it. He may be able to sneak through the certification process if the reactor is small, but when the reactor grows large, and its ability to disrupt electricity grows large, things get unworkable.

LENR will be treated as any nuclear reactor and regulated heavily. Huge Rossi reactors will end up being sited far from people and difficult to maintain. In these facts, Rossi is misleading people. No basement sited reactors can work. Rossi thinks he can solve these problems with his reactors but he cannot.

• Insight from ME356 as follows:

Emissions (RF, electrons and UV) during the test were so strong that my control circuit was absolutely crazy even that it was 3 meters away - it is unusable.

I am very sure that this behavior is real as it happened to me too. I use analog pressure meter which cannot be damaged.

I am sure that the noise is extremely high as it affects computers and USB peripherals 2 meters away.
    Everything is contactless.

Also I have checked that SiC element is producing so intense EM field, that my IR meter (that is reading data from TC) was unstable at 800W and more.

eros is sencitive to this interference and has had many medical issues with this as has Me356. The worst: eros has spent a month in the hospital to clear his head.

The Rossi reaction has a intractable problem that is impossible to solve.

Indeed, Axil. The Rossi reaction's main problem is that it doesn't exist and Rossi is a crook.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.