MFMP Uploading ICCF20 Videos

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/10/04/mfmp-uploading-iccf20-videos/']Thanks to Pelgrim for letting us know that the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project has started to upload videos from the ICCF20 conference that is currently taking place at Tohoku University in Japan to its YouTube Channel. Link to the videos is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/FleischmannMemorial So far only two videos are listed, but I expect more will […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

for the lasy, here is the youtube channel :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FleischmannMemorial

first video on
    Iwamura

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and
    Melvin Miles on Iraj Parchamazad
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Video o: Mahadevan Srinivasan - 4 tons/day transmutation

if people can make synthesis...

• Official Post

Hard to mistake making an extra 3 tons Si/ 1 ton Fe on top of the expected 20 tons! Srinivasan says at the end he was afraid to report this for fear on "being buried" -it was first observed in 1995 I think. Good nonetheless for him braving the backlash to get it out there. You just never know.

This should be easy to verify by others around the world with similar operations.

• This example of LENR is an industrial scale one. I would like to know if there has been any associated health effects suffered by the long term workers in and around the furnace such as cancer, radiation effect from neutrons, gamma and/or x-rays, mental illness, blood conditions, nervous conditions, birth defects or anything health problems that are out of the ordinary compared to the population in general.

• If it were me with that data I'd say hey, look something is wrong. And check everything - especially the scales. And if it still checked out I'd think - well- stuff like this happens, and get somone else to check to see where I made a stupid mistake.

It seems this guy is more confident. Hubris.

• It seems this guy is more confident. Hubris.

I see too many signs of it. The press story from 1999 is diagnostic. Scientists involved too late. But a breathless story. This is many years after the plant shut down and the company was liquidated.

This is worth actually contacting other companies doing that kind of manufacture, with similar process. If someone wants to try to model the process on a small scale, I certainly would not try to stop them. But this would be difficult. Who has the time for it? They refer to Kevran and Ohsawa. If they wanted to make themselves look like raving lunatics, they could not have picked a better way. Fringe claims, highly unlikely at the outset, do not get stronger by claiming they might be similar to other fringe claims, also not accepted.

They would get stronger with independent investigation and then independent confirmation. Even that can be a difficult road, but it will eventually prevail.

I am not going to try to find some error scenario. I don't see the value. A stronger report on this would need access to whatever raw data is available, and it's possible that there isn't enough data.

In other words, stuff can happen and we never know what actually happened. If someone later finds clear evidence for this particular transformation, maybe we will know. Otherwise. probably not.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.