Gregory Gobble found that DE patent APPLICATION:
EDIT Despite what google patent says, the EPO documents cite a request for examination in April 2016 as last event, no grant.
The invention relates to a LENR-based heat source based on the coupling of nanoparticles production in a Dielectric Barrier Discharge Hydrogen Plasma (DBD-WP) with simultaneous generation of heat by Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) on the generated nanoparticles and on the nano-structured base electrode, stimulated by a pressure-charged hydrogen plasma. The ongoing formation of nanoparticles are always energetic-highly active reaction surfaces on both the air-floating nanoparticles as well as on the surface of the metallic counter electrode available.
The heat and the nanoparticles are removed with the hydrogen serving as a carrier gas from the reactor.[quote]
- Process for the continuous production of LENR heat by coupling a nanoparticle generation in a Dielectric Barrier Discharge Hydrogen Plasma DBD-WP with simultaneous heat generation by Low Energy Nuclear Reactions LENR which stimulated the produced nanoparticles and on a nano-structured base electrode by discharges in a pressurized hydrogen plasma, take place.
- A method according to claim 1, characterized in that the reactor with hydrogen pressure, is driven from 10 to 100 bar.
- Process according to Claims 1 and 2, characterized in that the excitation voltage is about 10-15 kV, frequency at 50 to 100 kHz, the electrode spacing is from 1 to 4 mm.
- Device for implementing the process claimed in claims 1 to 3, consisting of a DBD reactor ( 1 ) With a DBD electrode pair ( 2 and 3 ), A high voltage generator ( 4 ), Flow straighteners ( 5 ), A hydrogen-pressure accumulator ( 6 ), A hydrogen-transport-compressor ( 7 ), A nanoparticle Auskreisteil configured as a filter ( 8th ) And a heat-Auskreisteil ( 9 ).
- Device according to claim 4, characterized in that the DBD-electrode pairs are formed, both planar and tubular and in multi-layer arrangement.
- Device according to claims 4 and 5, characterized in that the counter electrode is made of one or more transition metals.
- Device according to claim 6, characterized in that are optionally used as a transition metal is nickel, for the realization of catalyst effects also alloys of nickel-zirconium with additives of catalytically active metal oxides.
- Device according to claim 6, characterized in that the counter electrode made of very pure material and carefully produced, is purified in vacuo and charged with hydrogen.