Ni-H workshop for experimenters.

• I was thinking of changing the threads title to: "The Rossi Effect workshop for experimenters", or something like that. In talking with Cydonia, he confirms what so many others have hinted at...there are a number of people interested in starting work on this, getting back to doing it. or presently working on it.

Very famous intellectuals have already decided to hang Rossi also I suggest rather to say temperately " NIH or metal/hydrogen effect workshop for experimenters".

About quartz, Alan, it's nice to see what's happen therefore we should avoid mixture with lithium inside quartz because it will break :)

• Dear Gerold,

we use AISI 304 close to 316, in fact.

their main quality is that they are almost transparent to magnetism.

this avoids inductive heating to better heat fuel by radiation.

AISI 304 - 1.4301 - can handle (according to my info) up to 600 C. We have two tubes (approx. 6m - od 10mm / id 8mm and od 25mm / 22mm) of 1.4841 available, which can handle 1150 C. We can dismiss a few samples, if you have a need let me know :) We are located in Austria. BTW LF was not working a while ago.

• AISI 304 - 1.4301 - can handle (according to my info) up to 600 C. We have a tube (approx. 6m - od 10mm / id 8mm) of 1.4841 available, which can handle 1150 C. We can dismiss a few samples, if you have a need let me know :) We are located in Austria. BTW LF was not working a while ago.

A great country Austria I know from companies like Rotax, WP shock absorber or KTM for sure :)

Thanks for your help then you are right because if you want for example 10 cm pipe of SS steel or Nickel you must buy often 5 meters minimum to suppliers.

let me your involvement on lenr field by private mail, please :)

To reassure Shane, this thread will be used to talk about Lenr things in front of everyone except some contacts that should remain private otherwise we will be too scrutinized by some evil spirits :saint:

• Official Post

redacted wrote this a few weeks ago, and not sure he ever found someone to partner up with:

Hi, been watching this space for years, thinking about starting an amateur experiment.

I am pretty competent, although very much a newbie with this technology stack.

I am looking for collaborators, located in the Hudson river valley north of NYC.

The goal is to really to be able to produce some ( any ) Holmlid style U(0) and where that goes.

lmk if you you're in the area or just interested

thx!

R

• That's right, for sure, there should be a lot of competent , motivated around the world..

Unfortunally, the world remains the world still too big.

We should wait tunnels from the boring compagny :)

Recently i worked whith 2 people , the first lives 300 kms from me , the second to 500 !!

We could use the Startrek teleportation carrier :)

• Official Post

Well, the distance problem remains. I have found nobody new in the UK (so far) who is prepared to come to work with us on what could eventually prove to be a transformative technology. We have a volunteer who cleans and makes coffee now and then but he's unfortunately not a scientist. I am just amazed that there are no retired science lecturers or industrial researchers prepared to put on the robes and join the fun, there is much to do.

ETA- if anybody can help btw, they can email me via this forum.

ETA -again. Wyttenbach is an exceptional help, travelling here on his own dollar to help in the lab. But he has a home elswhere sadly. I said he could sleep under the bench but said it was too dusty.:)

• Official Post

gerold.s I'm pretty sure that while there are some scattered comments on safety in various threads, I cannot recall one with all the information in one place. This would need to be a large document since LENR research covers electrolysis, sonofusion, microwave and laser-assisted LENR, hot and dry systems like ours or Brillouin's, and associated with those are the dangers of electrical systems, microwave RF, intense light, and then the various chemical hazards. It will take a lot of thought.

• Well, the distance problem remains. I have found nobody new in the UK (so far) who is prepared to come to work with us on what could eventually prove to be a transformative technology. We have a volunteer who cleans and makes coffee now and then but he's unfortunately not a scientist. I am just amazed that there are no retired science lecturers or industrial researchers prepared to put on the robes and join the fun, there is much to do.

ETA- if anybody can help btw, they can email me via this forum.

ETA -again. Wyttenbach is an exceptional help, travelling here on his own dollar to help in the lab. But he has a home elswhere sadly. I said he could sleep under the bench but said it was too dusty.:)

I am retired, but not a science teacher, nor am I a researcher.

Just an electronic engineer.

So I don´t know if that qualifies.

But if I can help you out when there is really a limited period of high need {maximum 10 days} I could when I have no other activities fly over from mainland Europe.

Good connections to Stansted.

Don´t mind sleeping under the bench as long as I can take a daily shower.

• From which corner of earth you are LDM ?

• Official Post

It's a very kind offer indeed, You never know when such a need might arise. My coileague Martin is pretty good at that stuff - he can handle most of that work. right now our biggest lack is a data analyst used to working with Excel files, we have a huge treasure trove of good data that needs cataloguing and mining for gold. I won't forget your support though, I suspect the time may come when it will be soldering irons all round.

• It's a very kind offer indeed, You never know when such a need might arise. My coileague Martin is pretty good at that stuff - he can handle most of that work. right now our biggest lack is a data analyst used to working with Excel files, we have a huge treasure trove of good data that needs cataloguing and mining for gold. I won't forget your support though, I suspect the time may come when it will be soldering irons all round.

Hi Alan, what type of analysis do you want to perform in Excel?

• LDM sorry to have bothered you, it wasn't the goal.

Some time ago here, was a debate to see whether to give his indentity or not.

I concluded that everyone wanted to manage their own level of involvement, which I respect.

On the other hand, it would have been funny, at least, to know own pseudo's meaning, for those who want it.

Concerning me, it's fluid, i'm independant researcher, living close to Paris, i'm David FOJT so my pseudo is in relation with Cydonia mensea , place on Mars, where was discovered the famous face :)

Why this one ? because we must be a bit extraterrestrial ( means marginal ) to deal with a science that is still marginal too for general public :)

So why i have asked you from where you are ? no special idea in fact therefore we never know in advance collaboration's opportunities , so don't be shy :)

As I said , mainland Europe

But why should you want to know ?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.