ORBO OCUBE: Finally fraud revealed and they are done?

• Steorn's first discovery was dead simple. You gained more energy from one or more magnets on a rotor (optimized when the rotor magnets were in a ramp configuration) pulling that rotor towards a stator than the energy it took to pull the stator away. Kinetron the micro-kinetic company absolutely beyond any doubt confirmed this discovery along with a number of other third parties. Another now defunct company named, "Kedron" made the same discovery, possibly before Steorn.

You can check out a PPT about Kedron's data at the following link. There is additional information that is still online.

http://www.freeenergynews.com/…n/Kedron_EDEN_Project.ppt

The problem was converting the extra "torque" energy into extra linear energy to pull/move the stator. Due to the high radial pressures on the bearings (which increased friction dramatically) and the losses incurred by complex designs to harness this extra energy, Steorn moved on from there. They shouldn't have. If they had stuck with that basic concept they could have came up with a viable working product a LONG time ago. Instead, they decided to collect IP as their primary objective. For example, they came up with the LEMA (Low Energy Magnetic Actuator) to shield a stator magnet instead of mechanically pulling it away.

• pulling that rotor towards a stator than the energy it took to pull the stator away

Yes, I did read about it too - but I think, it's dynamical effect - i.e. not statical as this picture implies. Steorn in his Orbo utilized magnetic viscosity, which is dynamical effect. The Low Energy Magnetic Actuator is based on magnetic flux switching utilized by NASA before years.

Magnetic Engine of Sonny Miller USP 8487484B1 from California is also based on fact, that the separation
    of magnets with jerk requires more work than by their sliding.

• If you're here for LENR and so focused to its problems - what are you actually doing in "Off-Topic/Off-Topic Talk" section of this portal?

Fair question. I read the Forum using "Unread Posts" and that does not discriminate by section. Since I didn't see contributions of value on the topic of LENR, I have blocked. I still see that there is a post and sometimes I check, but I am far less tempted to get into useless discussions when I block a user with divergent interests. All the best.

• The term magnetic viscosity is related to the fact that a magnetic field propagates through a material at a speed determined by the level of magnetic saturation. This could be taken advantage of in a number of different ways. In one example, you could have a length of "soft" metal with domains that are easily movable (such as nickel or ferrite), apply power to a primary coil at one end, and pick up that power at the other end with a secondary. They discovered if you calculated everything correctly and optimized the parameters of the system, the primary wouldn't receive back EMF or it would be minimized. Basically, they discovered domain rotation is free.

• McCarthy re-emerges, exposes break with head investor Pat Corbett: "..if Pat had got his way then Orbo would never make it outside of the lab and Steorn would be run by some guys who break ankles and kneecaps first, and debate later.. ...Pat and his ‘hard money’ backers have not given up – but they will need to kill me to get their hands on Orbo, Steorn, or any part of it..."

No doubt Pat Corbett, among others, would have a very different story to tell. McCarthy demonstrated very similar behavior (premature anouncement and subsequent failure) even well before joint venture with Corbett. But it seems, that despite this failure Pat Corbett still himself believes in Orbo technology and he wants to get its patent right as a compensation of his lost. In this point he doesn't differ very much from present attitude of Industrial Heat, don't you think?

Edit: The page where Shaun wrote about being betrayed by Pat Corbett is gone (backup)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.