Will Government Regulations Speed Up E-Cat Adoption?

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/02/will-government-regulations-speed-up-e-cat-adoption/']I thought Steven Karlels made a very good point on the Journal of Nuclear Physics in response to a question I put to Andrea Rossi there. My question to Rossi was about how long he […][/feedquote]

• The best option would be sustainable, cheap, safe, environmentally friendly, and abundant enough to power the world.

The carbon free options:
    Wind, Geothermal, Hydro - not abundant enough to power the world, but a good local option
    Solar - expensive, but in space could power the world.
    Nuclear Fission - would need breeder or thorium technologies, but possible to power the world for many centuries.
    Hot Fusion - not expected to be available in the near term but could power the world.
    Cold Fusion - same as hot fusion but without the radiation problem

Right now Nuclear Fission is the best option. But if Rossi, Defkalion, Brillouin, or STMicroelectronics delivers a cold fusion power plant I would change my opinion.

Ditto for the Focus Fusion effort by Eric Lerner.

• Official Post

I expect government to block LENR, to protect the incumbent and the green to frighten the population from hidden Malthusian vision.

New Renewable from data I have are not efficient (if not polluting)... Waterfall is the perfect energy but limitted.
    Nuke is incompatible with modern fearmonger.

Anyway I think the blocus ofLENr will explode because the markets of many machine (boiler, cars, appliance, trucks, trains, cargo, powerplants ) will freeze/flow immediately with clients waiting for the LENr version... manufacturer will be desperate and will develop LENR variant in 2 years...

imagine that someone explain you that the next generation smartphone will support 4-5G, last 1 month on batteries, have 150cores, for less than 20$... guess what will happen with iPhone and galaxy S sales the day after.
    guess what will happen when your government says he will forbid that telephone to protect apple and Samsung ?
    guess what will happen in africa and china if OECD countries forbid it?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.