Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• Official Post

You're entitled to your opinion but in view of the above, it's highly ironic. In my view, Mills' making false promises all the time has been very very extremely transparent for more than ten years. I can't comment on his theory of everything but his demonstrations of razzle dazzle lights and heat, powered by a "hewdge" amount of mains power are comical. That this escapes you is why I consider you very gullible.

SOT,

Some on Mills team would agree about the false promises, and how they have hurt their credibility. I think Mills himself swore off those predictions recently, as even he realizes it was a mistake that has come back to haunt him time after time.

I know you are not one to actually read everything before commenting, so let me say yet again because you obviously missed it: I am neutral positive on BLP. That is being generous, and that is only because of the team surrounding him. As long as they stand by Mills and the technology, they have my attention. So I am not advocating for them. If I had an extra $millions in my pocket, I would not invest it in them at this point. Should they come up with something more concrete...say Hydrino in a bottle confirmation, partner, or killer test/validation that could change.

Until then I am not going to be swayed by "razzle dazzle lights and heat". But I will keep reporting on what I know...if that is OK with you?

• continuous operation of the sun cell is achieved, a short movie. What we all want is proof of operation for hours to enable a proper energy in

and out comparison together with hydrogen consumption. Not there yet.

Yeah, but it is a great step forward and they are going to learn a lot about the process in the coming months (and years). They are expecting a borosilicate glass dome to withstand the mechanical, thermal and chemical stress better than the glass in the video and they already have the heat exchanger fabricated to remove heat frome the dome.

But seeing the new video reveals that the stable +energy operation is still a long way to go. I am expecting the next big step forward in 1.5 years. But the last videos are awesome to watch: melting a hole into the dome in 10 seconds with an input power of 6kW or the long plasma afterglow way after they switched of input power... That is new physics in its whole beauty :)

• I do not understand the point of videos from BLP like this and certainly do not understand their purpose.

From and engineer's viewpoint, this demo shows nothing other than some heat and light. There is no recap of what is supposed to be happening. There is no instrumentation to collaborate any description if one was given. It is simply a show of some heat and light. We do not even know what the sphere was made from.

It could have been paper mache as far as we know.

Again, is this evidence of someone who does not know how to properly perform demonstrations? Having worked in engineering for many years and working on large projects that required presentations to a customer, my experience is that if all that was presented was what was on the video, our customer's engineers would have walked out of the room.

So again, what is the purpose? To gain funding? Again, there is so very little factual information in the video, it could only be intended for someone who had zero engineering acumen. So what type of funding are they seeking? The same targeted by Nigerian scammers? People who are dazzled by bright lights?

This really is a puzzle to me. I look at people such as Bob Higgins, Cravens etc. They are professionals and present themselves as such. They do not show meaningless videos nor talk about "lovely dancing gammas". Again, what is the purpose of this video? Rossi feeds off the adulation he receives from JONP. He stages his own comments their to propagate that adulation. What is BLP's thinking here. Does anyone really think this impressive?

All it shows me is that they are wanting to shoot some fireworks off and yet not really talk about any substantive information. Very odd.

Perhaps they have something, but after many years of the same old, same old, I must admit, it is doubtful.

• Official Post

Bob,

Good questions. I know BLP is frustrated at the lack of interest these videos are attracting. They think they are in the endgame. Mills has stopped giving out engineering tips on Yahoo. IMO, it appears from what I hear, that they are feeling confident about where they are, yet, all they see is a collective yawn coming from the public...including we here at Lenr-Forum. They are curious why.

Maybe their answering your questions will help. We shall see.

• From and engineer's viewpoint, this demo shows nothing other than some heat and light. There is no recap of what is supposed to be happening. There is no instrumentation to collaborate any description if one was given. It is simply a show of some heat and light. We do not even know what the sphere was made from.

That was my impression of the longer videos they posted, with people giving lectures. No context. No specifics. Perhaps I felt that way because I did not understand the lectures.

Anyway, there was some explanation of that video in the text of the screen it was embedded in. I do not understand this explanation and I just skimmed over it, but it is a little unfair to say there is no explanation. Maybe you only saw the 15 second YouTube video?

See:

https://brilliantlightpower.com/plasma-video/

• These videos are not for advertising purposes. They show some progress to the well educated long term followers. You get the necessary context if Dr. Mills embeds the videos into one of his one million page power point presentations and you attend a live presentation and ask the correct questions.

To understand the videos you have to study the latest updates : https://brilliantlightpower.com/third-quarter-2018-update/

It is clear from that, that this is a run with a galium cell that is the basis for the suncell heater. The other development branch is the MHD suncell. Technical details in the presentation and in his forum posts on SOCP. Pages ~58 in part 1 presentation is pretty near the cell in the video.

Overall: This is nothing for people who just want a quick update. The quick update is: work in progress. Nothing to see yet :)

• You are correct. I was only seeing the linked YouTube video from Shane's link above, which included no description.

However, the link you provided, while having some description, again was vague. It did have contact details on getting more information.

One point that I find curious, is that the text often made statements such as "World’s First Continuous-Plasma," the plasma only lasted a few seconds.

I guess I will have to research further into the website to see if more indepth information is there. Talk about hydrinos and theory is one thing, measured and verified power in / out is another.

Thanks.

• A few information about the run with the melting cell:

Subject: Re: [SocietyforClassicalPhysics] Today's SunCell Run

The burn-through spot is visible as an oval lighter discoloration in the reaction vessel prior to the start of the run:

Mills:

The red is a reflection of the red optical shield from the polished stainless steel (SS) flange bolts. The reactor was at 30°C when the reaction was initiated. The reactor comprised boron nitride reservoirs and a ceramic-coated stainless steel dome. The molten metal was gallium. The gas was over-atmospheric argon-H2 of a non-combustible stoichiometry. The source of O to form HOH catalyst was trace gallium oxide. The hydrino reaction causes the pressure and temperature in the SS dome to go vertical. It can be explosive (note that the blow off valve was activated at ignition). The jet was the hydrino plasma that breached the wall that the heat from the hydrino reaction melted. No forced convection.

One point that I find curious, is that the text often made statements such as "World’s First Continuous-Plasma," the plasma only lasted a few seconds.

I guess I will have to research further into the website to see if more indepth information is there. Talk about hydrinos and theory is one thing, measured and verified power in / out is another.

Thanks.

That is quite easy to understand. He is not talking about the world first generation of a plasma, but the world first generation of a plasma caused by a hydrino reaction in a device that tries to harness the hydrino reaction. His statements are bound to the technical device. The last milestones were:

- having a device that runs a hydrino reaction in a closed system (before that it where open glove box like devices) in batch mode (firering the ignition spark, switching it of for a while and then fire again...)

- having a device that runs the electricity continously through the galium to have a continuous hydrino reaction

There is currently no power in / power out in continuous operation. They have just power in / power out for the "shot mode" with a small "grain/droplet" of active material that they are igniting (see bomb calorimetry in part 2 of the Q3 Update slides). That is not enough to convince anyone. For the power in / power out in continuous operation he first need stable continuous operation without melting a hole into the cell. That is not accomplished yet. Of course he measures how much power goes into the reaction because the input power is mainly electrical and in his latest paper you can see the equipment with which he measures electrical power in. Currently you just can estimate the output power of the reaction by guessing how much energy is needed to melt the cell :) But these melting results do not convince anybody as seen in the past - the giant hole in the molybdenium rod within a few seconds has not attracted any interest (google molybdenium melting point).

So we are all wating for continuous operation without cell destruction.

By the way: I really like that he publishes videos of failed tests and his "meant to by funny" comments.

• Sorry if this sound dumb, but won't reducing the amount of hydrogen in the reaction chamber reduce the power density of the reaction so that the structure does not meltdown?

The power production of the hydrino reaction should be directly proportional to the density of the hydrogen, Right?

• axil: jip. See comment of sept. 5 video in "videos" section on the BLP homepage. I think the problem is with the continuous supply of the H2 and inhomogenuous spread of H2 in argon. I asked a question regarding the control possibilities of reaction rate on SCP forum, but Mills said he is not going to answer the question due to IP issues.

• Don't confuse nuclear physics with chemistry, rate-dependence in the BLP system may well depend on non-obvious effects.

Dear Alan.

Remember to be consistent in the context that the issue is firmed in. The hydrino reaction is a chemical based reaction and does not involve any nuclear processes...apples and oranges.

• Just keeping this at the 30,000 ft level, we know what Mills is trying to do. He is trying to create a self-sustaining plasma in a closed setting with a single ignition event.

Mills has documented his progress on this over the last two years on this webpage:

https://brilliantlightpower.com/plasma-video/

These latest videos show a self-sustaining plasma occurring in a closed setting, albeit for a very short time because the reaction can’t be contained.

I think that there is more than a decent chance (ok, maybe 50/50) that Mills will be able to keep this reaction going without destruction for perhaps a minute or two in the near future (meaning we will see a video along these lines within the next several months). He has stated that they know what the issues are and have a path to solving them.

For all of us that have been waiting for a single event to show an over-unity device wouldn’t a minute or two of a self-sustaining plasma in an enclosed SunCell be the first device to do just that? If not, why not?

And yes, I’m assuming a third party could come in to verify the setup and the components of the reaction.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.