Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• The Potentials Phi and A are constant in time. Therefore the magnetic B and electric field E are constant in time. Therefore only the (time) Fourier component with frequency 0 exists. No photon emits.

You'll be happy to know that you, and Mills and reality all agree. In "ground" state Hydrogen, the electron does not radiate as you have deduced. However, apply the same analysis to the excited state of Hydrogen. Now, the electron orbitsphere has absorbed a photon. The electric field from this "trapped photon" partially masks the central charge, and the effective charge felt by the electron is now "fractional". Using the same equations, Mills shows that the space-time Fourier now has a sinc(x) component (i.e. sin(x)/x) which does not fall out neatly and leads to the components that are synchronous with lightspeed. Thus, the excited state is unstable and will eventually emit a photon that will return the atom to "ground" state. Once back at the ground state, the potential for those synchronous with lightspeed Fourier components disappears and the atom cannot radiate any more. Please take a look at Chap 2 in Mills' book and find the sinc(x) in equation 2.29. I think it'll will make more sense to you now.

• The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics (GUT-CP) predicts masses of particuls, energy and shape of any particuls and molecules until ADN, and their interativity in a precision of 1 for 1000.
    http://brilliantlightpower.com…resentationPt1-072516.pdf

An excellent presentation of the GUT-CP theory was presented at MASEY UNIVERSITY.
    With a comparison with quantum theory. In short :
    1 constant without dimension replace 27 "fondamental" constants.
    3 forces only based on impulsions, versus QM "magic" intercations based on random hapening.
    http://webcast.massey.ac.nz/Me…6fc458b8eb7f351738f26811d

• Can anybody explain how this positive feedback loop works? What keeps that feedback mechanism constant and regulated?

I didn't really understand it very well until Mills' explanation at the Dec. 6th roadshow presentation DC. In the basic hydrino reaction we have the following steps:

• m * 27.2eV is transferred to the catalyst by some mechanism (let's say multipole coupling).
    • The Hydrogen atom absorbs a corresponding energy hole and becomes unstable. It therefore shrinks to the hydrino state corresponding to m and releases continuum radiation while doing so.
    • However, the catalyst is also unstable because it has absorbed m * 27.2eV and it must release this somehow. The most common way to do this is by ionization. This causes a buildup of charge which acts to limit the reaction rate.
    • In Nov. 2013, Mills made a breakthrough when he discovered that the reaction will not be rate limited when it occurs in an arc-current. Apparently the arc-current acts against the charge build up in some way. The reaction rate is neither constant nor regulated. In fact, the reaction becomes explosive.

Still not a perfect explanation, but it's more than what I knew before watching the video. Here it is in case you are interested. The discussion starts around time mark 27' 30"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A major component of R. Mills theory is that hydrogen atoms are converted to dark matter. This stuff does not react chemically or electrically with anything after its formation. The ash from the SunCell is this dark matter and it somehow leaves the confinement of the SunCell avoiding dark matter buildup. This Buildup would produce an increase in pressure over time if the dark matter could not escape from the SunCell.

I don't understand how the dark matter can escape from the SunCell confinement. Hydrinos still have size even though it is a neutral particle. Neutrons can be detected even if they have no charge and are small. But they still shoud have spin or at least react with a magnetic field that would affect its spin.

Being a neutral particle, the hydrino must be able to penetrate into the nucleus of other atoms like neutrons do. Even neutrinos can react with matter to produce light, and yet hydrinos have not been detected in any of the many neutrino detectors around to world.

R Mills needs to fo some more work in his dark matter theory.

• But they still shoud have spin or at least reactor with a magnetic field that would affect its spin.

Please take a look at the presentation at the link below. Starting at page 16 you can see the dozen or so analytical techniques that Mills and others have used to isolate and characterize hydrinos. Spin is one aspect they are using. I'm attaching a sample slide from page 21.

http://brilliantlightpower.com…calPresentation1.8.16.pdf

• A major component of R. Mills theory is that hydrogen atoms are converted to dark matter. This stuff does not react chemically or electrically with anything after its formation. The ash from the SunCell is this dark matter and it somehow leaves the confinement of the SunCell avoiding dark matter buildup. This Buildup would produce an increase in pressure over time if the dark matter could not escape from the SunCell.

axil: The supposed hydrinos are not allowed to emit orbital radiation, but spin-flip transition are still allowed. Because hydrinos have a much higher magnetic field, the spin-field interaction-splitting of the resonance line is broad and easily detectable. That's what Mill's basically did.
    As a result of these (Mills) experiments, we can believe that the hydrino resonances are “real”.

Please take a look at the presentation at the link below. Starting at page 16 you can see the dozen or so analytical techniques that Mills and others have used to isolate and characterize hydrinos. Spin is one aspect they are using. I'm attaching a sample slide from page 21.

optiongeek: As stated above, nobody will believe that hydrinos are stable species, as long as R.Mills cannot present a dihydrino molecule. Even perfect theories need an experimental proof and just measuring the spectrum is the same as CERN does with quarks. The most simple thing he could do, is measure the outgas of the suncell after it completely cooled down.

As Axil mentioned in his post: Lower state hydrinos will react with other material, especially with tungsten, that is present in the suncell and also with the silver. Mills should definitely make a MS analysis at least of the silver he uses. Just to exclude this transmutation possibility...

For a deeper understanding of the problem I recommend to read the following (free access) background paper which shows the higher harmonics of hydrogen!

https://www.osapublishing.org/…ract.cfm?uri=oe-24-8-8194 Now a two step link!!

Title : Effect of nuclear motion on spectral broadening of high-order harmonic generation

• axil wrote:"Can anybody explain how this positive feedback loop works? What keeps that feedback mechanism constant and regulated?"

At 1:03 of the video, R Mills states that the self sustain mode of plasma ignition is caused by the sufficient amount of silver vapor pressure. After warm up to that silver vapor pressure level, self sustain mode is self perpetuating. No additional input power is required in SSM from then on.

But Mills demonstrated SSM in a near vacuum while venting the silver vapor to keep the SunCell from melting down. If I had attended that demo, I would have asked a whole lot of questions.

I beleive that the SunCell is a LENR system because the power density of 5 megawatts in a few cubic centimeters of volume is far too high for a Hydrino reaction.

• In the video at about 1:05, R Mills states that the SunCell is at best 30% to 40% efficient. At 1 MegaWatts of light output 600,000 kilowatts of heat will be produced and rejected as waste. Is that a problem?

Mills sales pitch wants it both ways. First he says that extraction of power through a heat exchanger is too big and costly, whereas PVs are smaller, cheaper, more efficient, and better. But then he says that the waste heat (50%) is rejected by a heat microchannel exchanger to cool the PC cells at a extremely low temperature of 80C. That heat exchanger will need to be extremely large because low temperature heat exchange efficiency is extremely low at 80C. Mills has a big design problem here, with waste heat rejection.

I don't see any costs reflected in the material costs in his design plan for the waste heat exchanger. That radiator would need to be the size of a truck radiator.

• Mills states that the SunCell produces the same light output spectrum as the Sum, so the hydrino reaction must be occurring on the surface of the Sun. But if the SunCell reaction is actually LENR, then it follows that the Sun's reaction is actually LENR.

• Mills says that the SunCell is highly reliable because there are no moving parts in his SunCell but that cannot be true. He has a vacuum pump and a water coolant pump, and the air cooling fans (20 cubic meters a second air flow required) on the coolant radiator that will fail well before the 20 year lifetime of the reactor is reached.

• I am with you that Mills is communicating way too optimistic about the current state of the engineering of the suncell. He has a habbit of doing so and I think that will never change. I think in his head the suncell is running smoothly since 2013 – but engineering is a bitch.

But I am not really concerned about the emerging engineering problems. The point of no return of his system has been reached and there is no reasonable explanation for him left to completely step back into the shadows for another 10 years. With what they have now they will be able to demonstrate a device that runs for hours or days in a closed loop. Even if they have to spend 50kW of their 100kW in additional cooling they will produce net energy.

The only missing part now is the control system and that will be a pain in the ass but is definitely doable. They just have to regulate the amount of silver in the dome if I understand it correctly. So the bottom line for me: his theory produces good results and seems for many/most parts pretty reasonable, his experiments are independently validated and hydrinos are a fact if you combine all the experimental evidence and he seems to have the right companies at his side to develop this technology  in two years there will be no product but a closed loop self running device that will turn physics up side down. If they are smart they wait for the demonstration of the closed loop system until they have solved all engineering problems. Otherwise the cat is out of the bag and the race is on.

I really love the foundation of his theory, I love the suncell design and the idea of a world powered by a vast amount of mini suns and I wish them luck in all their doings. For me this is the first step of understanding LENR, which is probably a secondary reaction after hydrino formation. Mills thought this too back in the beginning as is shown in this paper. This paper is quite interesting and I think at least the experimental part should be read by everyone interested in LENR.

• In the video at about 1:05, R Mills states that the SunCell is at best 30% to 40% efficient. At 1 MegaWatts of light output 600,000 kilowatts of heat will be produced and rejected as waste. Is that a problem?

axil: You misunderstand the facts: 1 MW is just peak light output, average will be in the range of 50..200kWh depending on the setup. More crucial is the efficiency of the fotovoltaic converters, which currently is around 40%. Thus 60% of the radiation causes heat, which must be removed somehow. Thus the suncell is still primarily a heater...

PS: I corrected the link above, for the hydrino-resonances paper!

• According to R Mills. the peak burst power output is 5 Megawatts with the average at 1 Megawatts. But that is raw light energy. After conversion to electrical power, it is as you say at 10% conversion efficiency.

• Under these hydrino ground rules, since the hydrino maintains its electron based repulsion relative to other matter, it cannot easily penetrate the walls of the SunCell as dark matter is theorized to do.

Hydrino theory cannot have it both ways; it is either neutral or its not. Either choice has a unfavorable impact to the postulate that the Hydrino is dark matter.

By definition, dark matter has only a gravitational effect on other matter. It is completely EMF neutral.

The hydrino has spin so it can be confined using a magnetic field. Dark matter does not have spin since it is EMF non reactive.

The hydrino cannot be smaller than the neutron. Even neutrons can be confined in a magnetic trap

https://www.nist.gov/news-even…onstrated-first-time-nist

Next, the hydrino is still an atom and must follow the rules of atom behavior. Atoms can not only give up photon energy but also absorb photon energy. In short. atoms give off and absorb photons. The spectrum of the SunCell light should therefore show hydrino photon absorption lines when hydrinos are reanimated back upto to the hydrogen ground state by a high energy XUV photon.

Mills must explain why the hydrino does not follow these rules of basic Quantum mechanics and the standard model.

• In the latest SunCell video, R.Mills states that the heat in the Sun's corona is generated by the hydrino reaction because the spectrum produced by the SunCell is the same as that produced by the Sun.

If this is true, then the coronal eruptions on the Sun should produce fast moving hydrino particles headed toward earth and these (dark matter) hydrinos are highly penetrating like neutrinos. But even neutrinos sometimes interact with atoms and produce photons when neutrino kinetic energy is converted to EMF when neutrinos collide with atoms.

The hydrino is very much larger in size than the neutrino so interaction with matter by the hydrino should be much higher. There should be a large interaction observed in underground neutrino detectors when hydrinos ionize other atoms with their kinetic energy on impact with other atoms.

This production of photons by hydrinos has not be seen in neutrino detectors worldwide. What is the explanation for this lack of hydrino signal?

• Just to be on the record, I will make a prediction: I don't know when but Mills' claims will turn out in a way very similar to Rossi's. He will turn out to be... uh... to be polite: wrong.

• I am confused by the Raman spectrum. The specs on that system say a laser at 785 not 780. In any case, the Q(0) branch should be at 14802 (780) or 14720 (785). It is calculated to be 13186 - not quite in agreement.

Where are they getting the experimental numbers in slide 20?

Also, on slide 17 0.2414 eV = 1947 cm-1 rather than 1950 cm-1. Not sure it is a match.
    Not sure why the peak moves on slide 19 it is at 1988 but on slide 18 it is at 1982.

• Mills must explain why the hydrino does not follow these rules of basic Quantum mechanics and the standard model.

axil: How about reading the explanation?? Mills theory is public!

And one more thing: We know close to nothing about dark matter! It's just a (many many in fact) hypothesis of desperate astrophysicists, who cannot explain certain galactic motions... Thus discussing dark matter is like guessing lotto figures.

I hope, you at least know the difference between black holes and missing dark matter...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.