Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• axil: How about reading the explanation?? Mills theory is public!

And one more thing: We know close to nothing about dark matter! It's just a (many many in fact) hypothesis of desperate astrophysicists, who cannot explain certain galactic motions... Thus discussing dark matter is like guessing lotto figures.

I hope, you at least know the difference between black holes and missing dark matter...

I find it easier to listen to Mills on these sales videos. Mills keeps it simple and my review of Mills theory is based on the "facts" that Mills presents on that level as applicable to the SunCell.

Dark matter is completely integrated into Mills theory. He uses the dark matter concept to explain what happens to SunCell ash...it just disappears into space and leaks out of the SunCell containment like a sieve.

The lack of hydrino containment is important to SunCell theory because if no hydrino leakage occurs, then the pressure of the argon/hydrogen mix would eventually explode the containment or stop the flow of hydrogen fuel do to high pressure high set points being reached.

Hydrino as dark matter explains how the hydrino just disappears from the containment are removes that ash question from any contention from the SunCell theory.

• Hydrino as dark matter explains how the hydrino just disappears from the containment are removes that ash question from any contention from the SunCell theory.

axil: As long as we do not know what happens with hydrinos, that will be a "no go" criteria for the business.

The problem with the term "dark matter is", that it is not dark. It just does not radiate in the visible spectrum...

Thus let's look foreward.

R.Mills states that the heat in the Sun's corona is generated by the hydrino reaction because the spectrum produced by the SunCell is the same as that produced by the Sun

After then the hydrino should be detectable in comets, meteorites, terrestrial ice and elsewhere. Which isn't.

• Some weeks ago I introduced Santilli as a new topic to discuss certain aspects of LENR. Contrary to Rossi, Santilli was a brilliant physicist with a respected track record.

He detected that, using the same reaction as Mills and others investigated, allows to polarize the Hydrogen molecule in a new form which results in the production of so called magnecules (hydrinos). He published in the same scientific paper as Mills and knew Mills work. But, I guess, he was not sure whether his new form H was the same as Mills' one.
    It looks like he was (and his company still does it) able to use hydrino-like hydrogen to enhanced the density of conventional fuel! Thus this might be a commercial application of Hydrinos.

Here a full link to his Hadronic theory: http://www.i-b-r.org/docs/HMMC-V-01-26-08.pdf
    look at p 148 ff.

http://www.i-b-r.org/docs/estimate.pdf
    http://www.santilli-foundation.org/docs/Santilli-138.pdf

His company:
    http://magnegas.com/technology/

Here a short excerpt of his discussion of the matter:

As well known in physics (although less emphasized in contemporary chemistry), whether conventional or novel, stable clusters detected by GC-MS equipment cannot exist without an attractive force. The specific and concrete identification of the attractive bond of electromagneclusters constitutes a central aspect in the study of magnegas, with implications similar to those of the valence for conventional molecules.
    Extensive studies of this aspect have established that the primary attractive force responsible for the electromagnecules is expected to be due to the magnetic polarization of the orbitals of valence and other electrons, from space to toroidal distributions. Conventional quantum electrodynamics establishes the existence of such a polarization whenever atoms and molecules are exposed to intense magnetic fields, as it is the case in the vicinity of the electric arc. Such a magnetic polarization creates magnetic North-South polarities along the symmetry axis of the toroid, which permit the stacking of atoms and molecules one after the other [1c].
    As a result of the expected dominance of magnetic over electric contributions, the new chemical species composing magnegas is called ”magnecules” or ”magneclusters” [1b]. The same terminology will be adopted in this paper hereon.

• He detected that, using the same reaction as Mills and others investigated, allows to polarize the Hydrogen molecule in a new form which results in the production of so called magnecules (hydrinos). He published in the same scientific paper as Mills and knew Mills work. But, I guess, he was not sure whether his new form H was the same as Mills' one.

Santelli's product act in an opposite manner than does the hydrino. For Santilli, the material that he processes is energetically enhanced and that enhancement lasts for months after the spark treatment is applied. Energy is stored long term in Santelli's magic dust.

But the hydrino acts in an opposite way because the hydrino is dark matter and escapes to space soon after it is created. The hydrino has no lasting energy storage capability as Santelli claims that his magic dust has.

Back to the drawing board. If anything, Santelli disproves the "dark matter" no ash version of Mills theory which is ridiculous on its face. How can people beleive this nonsense.

• But the hydrino acts in an opposite way because the hydrino is dark matter and escapes to space soon after it is created. The hydrino has no lasting energy storage capability as Santelli claims that his magic dust has.

Back to the drawing board. If anything, Santelli disproves the "dark matter" no ash version of Mills theory which is ridiculous on its face. How can people beleive this nonsense.

axil: Your knowledge level of the facts is mere underground... At least try to read some papers...

For the knowledgable ones: Here a deep digging paper which shows the toroidal orbits of Santillis reduced Hydrogen. ( Written by Aringazin! A fellow of Santilli .. )

https://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0202049v1.pdf

One more:
    http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9069

• axil: Your knowledge level of the facts is mere underground... At least try to read some papers...

Unlike x-rays that the naked eye can't see but equipment can measure, scientists have yet to detect dark matter after three decades of searching, even with the world's most sensitive instruments. But dark matter is so fundamental to physics that scientists supported by the Department of Energy's Office of Science are searching for it in some of the world's most isolated locales, from deep underground to outer space.

"Without dark matter, it's possible that we would not exist," said Michael Salamon, a DOE Office of Science High Energy Physics (HEP) program manager.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-10-dark.html#jCp

If dark matter is so important to science, the hydrino would have been identified by now and would not be a fantasy cooked up to part venture capitalist from their money.

One does not need to read papers to smell a rat.

• Our friend Wyttenbach is usually a bit esoteric for my gusto - but now he found an interesting links (1, 2). The dark matter are also believed to be formed with anapoles. The hydrino could exist in free state, if the electron would move around proton very quickly - faster than light, thus curling the electric field of force, which is naturally fulfilled for subquantum numbers. In addition, there is connection of hydrino stabilization to the ball lightning with London dispersion interactions. The dispersion forces are relativistic (indirectly proportional to fourth power of distance) by their very nature. And the ball lightning is believed to be both anapole, bot being formed of Rydberg atoms, composed of spherical orbitals, like the hydrino. If this explanation is correct, then R. Mills was merely lucky with his derivation of hydrino from Maxwell's theory, because the anapoles are violating it extensively.

• IMO the connecting point of hydrino, EMDrive, dark matter or even ball lightning is the extradimensional behavior the anapole concept. IMO it's quite logical, that the new findings, which are violating it, share some common background principles. After all, the unsolved problems of nineteenth-century physics (ultraviolet catastrophe, photoelectric effect, discrete atomic spectra, etc..) were also related to newly established quantum theory in this way or another.

For its understanding we should travel back to failed searches of extradimensions with formation of microscopic black holes at the LHC collider. These black holes were supposed to form a portion of dark matter - a hypothesis, which has been also called off before some time.

The main idea here was, that the presence of additional dimensions would enforce the gravity law at small distances, which could promote the collapse of dense products of collisions into a miniature black holes. Additionally, the compactification of space-time by these extradimensions at the proximity of the event horizon of these black holes should prohibit their premature evaporation by Hawking radiation, which would stabilize them up to level enabling their detection.

These assumptions were supported with extradimensional quantum gravity simulations like these ones, which raised the fears for possible collapse of the Earth into a resulting black hole. Despite these fears were dismissed repeatedly, the truth remains, the evidence of extradimensions has been based on the formation of just the artifacts, the existence of which has been dismissed with mainstream physicists (the perspective of jobs and grant money is worth that risk - or not?).

• https://spiral.imperial.ac.uk/…1/2/PRB91_035116_2015.pdf

Interestingly, we find that the localized spoof surface plasmon polariton has a significant toroidal dipole moment, which is responsible for the high Q factor, as well as an electric quadrupole moment. In addition, the dispersion properties of spoof surface plasmon polaritons are analyzed using a modal expansion method and numerical calculations.

http://aip.scitation.org/doi/a…1.1430847?journalCode=ltp

A study is made of the influence of toroidal excitations on the spectrum of surface polaritons of an insulator at its boundary with an ideal metal in a static electric field perpendicular to the contact surface. It is shown that the toroidal polariton mode can be radiative and have normal or anomalous dispersion. A distinguishing feature of the toroidal polariton mode in comparison with an electric-dipole mode is that it crosses the light line, i.e., it can be resonantly excited by an electromagnetic wave propagating along the contact surface. This feature means that it is possible to identify a toroidal polariton mode in the spectrum by varying the angle of incidence of the electromagnetic wave.

Plasmonic toroidal resonance has attracted growing interests because of its low loss electromagnetic properties and potential high sensitive nanophotonic applications. However, the realization in a metamaterial requires three-dimensional complicated structural design so far. In this paper, we design a simple metal-dielectric-metal (MIM) sandwich nanostructure, which exhibits a strong toroidal dipolar resonance under radially polarized excitation. The toroidal dipole moment as the dominant contribution for the scattering is demonstrated by the mirror-image method and further analyzed by Lagrangian hybridization model. The proposed toroidal configuration also shows a highly tolerant for misalignment between the structure center and the incident light focus. Our study proves the way for the toroidal plasmonic application with the cylindrical vector beams.

And so on...

• "And so on" isn't the explanation, why you're spamming with this stuff right here, Axill.. :S In particular, the BrilliantLight process runs in plasma, where the condensed phase phenomena like the plasmons and polaritons have absolutely no meaning.

• re: Plasma and solid state does not mix,

Good observation. If the suncell heat source would be nuclear I would expect that you would get radiation cause the no radiation part in LENR I always thought was related to a solid state phenomena and not possible in a plasma environment.

• IMO the cold fusion differs from hot fusion by low-dimensional character of nuclear collisions along 1D lines. Some examples of fusion like the LeClair's shock wave experiments may run on the verge between cold fusion and hot plasma fusion, as they run along 2D surfaces of shock waves - i.e. neither 1D collisions (cold fusion), neither 3D collisions (hot fusion). They're also followed with production of neutrons, which are usually observed during cold fusion at high temperatures only. The absence of neutrons in SunCell reactors (which otherwise run with plasma) indicates, that some other process will be involved, because inside the chaotic plasma there is no opportunity for slowing down and thermalization of neutrons with long chains of atom nuclei like at the case of cold fusion.

• "And so on" isn't the explanation, why you're spamming with this stuff right here, Axill.. :S In particular, the BrilliantLight process runs in plasma, where the condensed phase phenomena like the plasmons and polaritons have absolutely no meaning.

The SPP formation process is independent of temperature. However, SPPs require transition metal nanoparticles to form. The term for this is dusty plasma.

• re: Plasma and solid state does not mix,

Good observation. If the suncell heat source would be nuclear I would expect that you would get radiation cause the no radiation part in LENR I always thought was related to a solid state phenomena and not possible in a plasma environment.

Radiation is suppressed in a Bose condinsate through super-absorption.

• The boiling point of silver is 2435 K (2162 °C, 3924 °F). If the plasma inside the SunCell keeps the silver vapor from condensing into nanoparticles that the dusty plasma based LENR reaction will stop. The SunCell will flicker and the plasma temperature stabilized at the 2162C boiling point of silver.

In the full power test, Mills used tungsten whose boiling point is 6203 K (5930 °C, 10,706 °F). There is no problem with nanoparticle formation here. In the low power endurance test, the temperature of the plasma produced was far below the full power test because the test reactor containment structure was stainless steel..

I predict that the Mills SunCell will not work at full power where the temperature needs to reach 3000C using the silver liquid electrodes because the plasma will get far too hot. The temperature cap is 2162 °C using silver.

Mills might try a mixture of zirconium and silver for his liquid electrodes and adjust the silver content until he get down to the temperature that he needs to meet.

Radiation is suppressed in a Bose condinsate through super-absorption.

Do you mean condensate? For to absorb the neutron, it must hit few dozens of atom nuclei and because both neutrons, both these nuclei are very small (and they interact with short distance force only), the absorption path of neutrons within metal lattice is usually long (Feynman: "there is lotta space at the bottom"). Just the fact, that the neutrons are generated along connection lines of atom nuclei colliding during cold fusion is sufficient for fast absorption of neutrons along very short path, and no boson condensation is actually necessary for its explanation. Instead of it, the BEC hypothesis brings a necessity of another explanation: i.e. how such a boson condensate can be spontaneously formed within metal lattice.

• @axil,

At the arcing phase and not at self sustain the reaction is very very concentrated and at the action -an explosion - very unstructured and very hot I don't see how a nuclear reaction can take advantage of a
    solid state phenomena to suppress radiation, a phenomena which there is no accepted theory for.

To me the most interesting feature of a low energy nuclear reaction is if the relative speeds of the different constituents at collision. This situation is not very well tested in known fusion reactions where the
    relatives speeds typically is high at the collision. Also at the nuclear reaction there must be some way to distribute the released energy and condensed matter has perhaps the right regularity to accomplish
    this. I just don't see this happening in melted silver or a silver gas at high temperatures - it's too un-regular and the action is in the melted silver or at silver vapor at very high temperatures. I don't think your theory
    is correct.

I predict that the Mills SunCell will not work at full power where the temperature needs to reach 3000C using the silver liquid electrodes...

I agree with that!!! But that's because I generalize that statement to "I predict that the Mills SunCell will not work at all. Ever."

• The are examples of LENR where gamma radiation is produced.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/l…ctromagneticRadiation.pdf

Very cold LENR systems that are not pumped enough(no global SPP condinsate is formed) produce gamma radiation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.