Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• If we compare the SunCell, John Kanzius or Energoniva research (and many others), there is way too many overunity findings around water. What does it mean? Why just water?

@Zephir_AWT : Already in 1991 Mills carbonate electrolysis showed a COP over 2, which was reproduced by an independent rerearcher - who, like many others, decided to calm down and keep his head. If you follow (last 20 years) all over-unity hydrogen claims, you will also find some victims, which disappeared...
    Now where they can't work around Mills, it's just a matter of some years until the wrold will change.

Arc-electrolysis was always the better solution than bulk LENR - but as you said - dumb physics had no explanation - thus it did not exist.

(sounds like woo-doo - logik - of a woo-doo.. ....)

A 1996 Ni-Carbonate replication LENR done by NASA (published 2012 .. ! ) http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/NiedraJMreplicatio.pdf

Already in 1991 Mills carbonate electrolysis showed a COP over 2, which was reproduced by an independent rerearcher - who, like many others, decided to calm down and keep his head.

Actually Mills claimed COP much higher (above 140 or so) - but he also attributed it to hydrino formation, despite the later analysis did show, that the proton capture was the source of heat p + 39K19 --> 40Ca20 + 8.3 MeV Bush in 1992 measured excess heat with solutions of other alkali carbonates also, such as Na2CO3 and Rb2CO3 and he observed proportionate increase in strontium and calcium concentrations.

• Official Post

Regarding the SunCell reactor, I'm now analyzing the work of Greek inventor Petros Zografos, who developed catalytic microwave pulse generator water splitting method. According to some remarks he is using colloid silver, i.e. the same metal, which Randell Mills is also using in connection with water vapor. He also claims the overunity (0,014 kWh heat per cubic meter of hydrogen, whereas normal electrolysis requires 5 to 6 kWh electricity m^ 3 of hydrogen).

If we compare the SunCell, John Kanzius or Energoniva research (and many others), there is way too many overunity findings around water. What does it mean? Why just water?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.…ultether04.htm#References the picture of the reactor at the bottom looks painfully close to SunCell without PVC. This highly speculative UFOlogist book must be predating (early 2000s?) early announcements of the SunCell.

• Official Post

And just a reminder for anyone living near Irvine, Ca. ... BrLP has another roadshow tomorrow:

"By request, we have agreed to run a 3rd, updated event in our Roadshow series at ABM Industries Irvine, California location on February 28th from 2-4pm PST. For the first time we will have some limited space for interested parties to attend due to the size of the venue. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to attend for details."

• Official Post

bocjin,

Thanks for the link! Interesting how little attention we give Mills here. Understandable I guess, because he has been around for so long, and missed some of his own deadlines, so we have become accustomed to ignoring him as a matter of habit. Other than that, he does have a very good history. NASA replicated his earlier, PFs style, light water cell. His CIHT that followed, was validated by a number of credible individuals, and organizations. Now the SunCell, backed by a gallery of professional engineering vendors. and accentuated by roadshows, seems to be the real deal.

It would be quite the irony if we LENR followers let slip by the one person, and business, that finally puts it all together...focusing, and absorbed with, instead on a career criminal. Would not look good in the history books.

• Shane, the jury is still out on Rossi's career criminality,

but there seems to be little to expect from Andrea soon;

its just my GUT feeling that a farmboy from Pennsylvania would not trick other farmers

Randell Mills looks genuine

I'll check for hydrino updates regularly now until next spring.. which is April,2018 I guess

the picture of the reactor at the bottom looks painfully close to SunCell without PVC

It illustrates the utilization of latent heat during recombination of atomic hydrogen, which has been observed with Langmuir in 1909 only.

It's not UFO-logy, as the Langmuir experiments were very thorough and they lead to development of gas filled light-bulbs and atomic hydrogen welding.

But like every overunity process, they were never attempted to replicate at the same scientific peer-reviewed level again (Galieo blinding effect).

The people who are pushing formation of atomic hydrogen as a critical step of LENR should realize, that this recombination doesn't involve any known nuclear mechanism or hydrino formation.

• I liked slide 65 of Dr. Mills presentation. It shows their milestone plan. It is extremely optimistic and adding a factor of three regarding the needed time for alpha, beta and pilot is a better guess...I guess :)

When I first thought about the suncell development I thought that the deployment of the CPV cells would be the hardest part because of heat/cooling, mechanical problems between dome and CPV due to material deformation when heated up etc.

Now I think that the hardest part is what they are currently doing: finding appropriate sensors and a control strategy, getting the hydrogen into the dome, realizing the silver condensation through a temperature gradient between upper and lower dome and letting all this run continuously and well orchestrated together. I would be very suprised if they could show a one hour run before october.

But I liked how he presented his 25 years search for hydrino energy - in his past presentations the long development process was vastly ignored.

• Combustion of hydrogen in oxygen yields energy ~1.4 eV/atom of hydrogen

27.2 eV is twenty times this chemical reaction

not a million times as might be expected with H nuclear fusion

Most likely Mills gets H*(1/5) - in his terminology - delivering about 340eV/Hydrogen.

But at that level it's a small step to 4He. But he will never tell you this, because this would "void" his IP...

Shane, the jury is still out on Rossi's career criminality,

No it's not. Rossi was convicted on a variety of felony charges in relation to Petroldragon, illegal gold trading and a failure to pay taxes. He spent considerable time in prison in Italy. He is a convicted felon -- a known criminal. The only disagreement about this is from Rossi's own claims and web site. See for example:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…al-Criminal-History.shtml

If this was incorrect, why hasn't Rossi sued Krivit for libel?

Nor is the ecat, Rossi's only recent scam. In the early 2000's, he scammed the US DOD out of a total of around $9 million to develop thermoelectric devices. The devices did not work and the prototype on which the grants were given to Rossi was never found and never properly tested by anyone who will admit to it. And I've looked for someone who would. Much of this scam was like the ecat. There was no proper independent testing, nothing that worked was delivered to the contracting entity, and the claims of robotic factories being just about to be built was included. And of course, Rossi failed to follow up on what would have been billions in business if the idea had had the slightest merit and he used an absurd excuse for not doing so. It all fits.

• This is all only Krivit's version of reality. The truth was, A. Rossi invested into oil recycling in the times of Iraq oil crisis, when the Italy got into serious troubles and its government started to support environmental projects. When the prices of oil dropped again, Swiss investors cheated Rossi and leaved his Petrodragon company in debts. Rossi did try to pay them in a ways, which weren't legal strictly speaking - but what he did was just a desperate attempt to solve his situation. He isn't criminal by his very attitude, just adventurous and careless. At the very end he was vindicated and released, whereas the judge who sued him was jailed instead - what a surprise, huh? ECat technology is real and based on research and results of Piantelli and Focardi. Andrea Rossi firmly believes in his technology and he sold his home in its development. IH is virtual company connected to CIA attempting to steal his IP and to suppress and delay cold fusion in the USA like many other fossil lobby companies. [snip]

Please respect the anonymity of forum members. You may not have been watching the other thread where this same request was made several times, so I will not assume you were aware of the rule against doxxing.

Also, while I'm here, please avoid all the ad hominem.

Eric

• Official Post

IH is virtual company connected to CIA attempting to steal his IP and to suppress and delay cold fusion in the USA like many other fossil lobby companies

You sure IH is not connected to the Mossad instead? :) After all, lots of Israeli names keep popping up, and those guys make the CIA look like amateurs.

Just teasing, but come to think of it, the Israelis would benefit tremendously were a viable LENR+ tech to emerge. Dry up some of that oil money funding their destruction, destabilize their enemies...if it is possible to destabilize a mid-east country any more than what they already are.

OK, no more conspiracy talk for me today. I'm done.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.