Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• Axil said "At 2700C the nature of the electrical resistance of the structure of the reactor core could be completely reversed"

by which he means that the metal container could have a higher resistance than the initially less conductive core.

Although Axil's graph indicates alumina increasing its conductivity ( decreasing its resistivity -the inverse of conductivity)

by a factor of 100000000000 as temperature is increased to 2700 C

the alumina still has a much higher resistivity than metals at this temperature

by a factor of over 10000000.

Maintenance of high voltages inside a less conductive alumina -like ore would be unlikely, if the core contacted a more conductive metal container

Material->>>

Alumina

Molybdenum

Tungsten

Temp

Resistivity nano –ohm -metres

300 K

10(exp21)

2973 K

10(exp10)

• Epimetheus wrote "Validation or GUTCP a call for Action"

I don't think there is much action that one can take except alerting people to it

Unfortunately GUTCP is tied up with the BrLP bandwagon.

GUTCP will succeed or fail with BrLP.

Randell Mills' BrLP business model will roll on.

Patent protection will 'cease and desist' imitators.

The call to action should be for competition

otherwise BrLP may become the only game in town.

Bravo , or

Výborně

and Bon Voyage MFMP

"May 17 - Travel to Czech Republic

May 19-27 - Test AURA device

May 28-30 - Test Egely Device

May 31 - Americans fly home

June 10 - Fly to India

June 12-24 - Test ECCO device"

• http://brilliantlightpower.com…Briefing-Presentation.pdf

... is nothing but computer graphics vaporware. And why is it that the videos never seem to include a credible measuring system for power out/power in? Not to mention calibration and verification by a national test lab or equivalent. But hey, give him time. It's only been what? Thirty years so far? And as someone else pointed out, not a single credible watt.

• Update on BrLP

from Randell Mills Yahoo

"We are working on a way to of directly getting to essentially the end of the converter engineering program at much higher conversion efficiency and lower cost than initially planned. We will likely post an update once I have filed a few more patent applications and we do some further engineering and testing."

• Update on BrLP

from Randell Mills Yahoo

"We are working on a way to of directly getting to essentially the end of the converter engineering program at much higher conversion efficiency and lower cost than initially planned. We will likely post an update once I have filed a few more patent applications and we do some further engineering and testing."

Do you have any idea about what Mills is getting at by adding some more detail to his explanation. Will Mills produce a thermal based system that produces only heat or will he produce electrical energy derived from PV cells?

• Wake me if Mills does anything other than razzle-dazzle nonsense like he has always done for the last thirty or so years while burning millions and millions of investor dollars.

• Q/A session from SocCP yahoo re: last RandyM post

Q.When you say "converter engineering program", you mean the step of converting the heat to electricity, right?

RandyM>>Yes

Q.Does this mean that you have abandoned using the geodesic dome with the concentrated PVs or is this new approach a part of Phase 2 research?

RandyM >>PV with much enhanced efficiency and exploring other conversion means as well.

Q.Do you still plan on having field trials this year?

RandyM >>It is possible. There were some engineering challenges that now seem solved.

Q.Will these field trials be made public?

RandyM >>We may perform a demonstration, but providing public access to initial field trials is likely out of the question. It is very unlikely that we would provide competitors with access to on-going trials and give up our technology lead/advantage.

• This is the same old hackneyed and worn out crappola he was spouting TWENTY YEARS ago! And this below is very Rossiesque:

Q.Does this mean that you have abandoned using the geodesic dome with the concentrated PVs or is this new approach a part of Phase 2 research?

RandyM >>PV with much enhanced efficiency and exploring other conversion means as well.

Oh really? You have photo-voltaic devices with "much enhanced efficiency"? I think that alone, like Rossi's non-existent method making high efficiency thermoelectric converters and isotopes on the cheap would be a multi nillion proposition all in itself. These guys all sound the same. Full of hot air and nothing else. I predict you will hear exactly the same bullpoop a year from now, two years from now, and five years from now and there will still be gullible believers and investors to be found.

from one who has never invented anything useful in their whole life

So let me understand your faultless logic. Because I never invented anything useful in my whole life, Mills is right. Oh yeah. Makes perfect sense. BTW, how do you know what I did or did not invent my whole life? Are you psychic perhaps? Because that is the same line of BS that I am used to from believers in psychic forums... when things like telekinesis, remote viewing, spoon bending, talking to the dead and mind reading are discussed.

• "MY invented a whole persona"

The present MYpersona is replaceable by a more efficient MYbot.

This MYbot would respond within nanoseconds to triggers like "Rossi, Mills, hydrino , LENR"

with a selection of generalised and emotive statements involving words such as

"fraud, gullible, "...

Although not useful, rigorous analysis of the present body of MYpersona 'statements'

could facilitate the invention of this more efficient MYbot.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.