Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• I have tried to solve the maxwells equations for source terms on a spherical shell, you can find it at solution. I find the math interesting and spurred a math stack exchange questioin

see here question. The task is to see if there is some insight in those solutions. One thing to note is that they can be force free e.g.

$$

\nabla \times B = k B

$$

• Official Post

Mills commenting today:

"The tests to date indicate that the filamentous product comprises hydrino. I am working on a paper that reports the results of many types of analyses. It will likely take a month or two to complete. Very exciting! Hydrino in a bottle!"

on this video from 2 months ago:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• (beginner, be gentle!)
    I am watching Bob Greenyer attempt to explain some of the anomalies regarding LION reactor. The fact some of the elements in the reactor could not be identified (Ytterbium? Halfnium?... ???) and which seem to 'absorb' or bend light (dark areas). Could these be 'hydrino' related compounds being produced on a small scale?

@04.50 Vector fun/LION bending the rules...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In another video, Mr Greenyer draws comparisons from LION reactor to Solar prominences... (again I'm fully behind Mills' in terms of cosmology and hydrino reactions in the sun)

• They seam committed to prove the product this year, keeps on dong validation work. Comercial working products are a level up. He claims stable silver levels

which means that the system can be run for a long time an enabler to actually prove there is a reaction and benchmark it. Also hydrino in a bottle together is a

great alley to prove their point. Just let independant labs check the stuff. Hence if BrLP really want to prove what they have then ans are speaking the truth

they surely will prove it with high certainty. Failing that would be a blocker, the stakes are high now.

• "Also hydrino in a bottle together is a great alley to prove their point."

I don't think hydrinos (if they were a thing) would remain in a bottle. They are much smaller than hydrogen and will presumably migrate out of whatever you put them in. This is attested by the claim attributed to Mills that hydrinos form dark matter (something I find amusing). Have I misunderstood your comment?

• Official Post

Sounds fairly rosy, but clearly there are some real development issues they are dealing with. For one, it sounds like CT was given a SunCell and could not get it to work:

"Since October, Columbia Tech (CT) was tasked with the goal of

mastering continuous injection and ignition with the carbon-domed

SunCell® design for thermal photovoltaic (PV) conversion.

• CT made some incremental changes to improve the electromagnetic

(EM) pump, but have not been able to achieve SunCell® operation

goals.

• One impediment is that CT has not succeeded to melt the silver.

• On the week of January 22nd, two CT engineers and their SunCell®

and support equipment were on-site at Brilliant Light.

• We have built a new antenna that should solve the melting problem,

but due to a priority shift to an advanced design, we plan to quickly

finish this phase of development using gallium, a low-meting-point

metal to eliminate the heating challenges that are anticipated to be

optimally solved in the advanced cell design."

Doing what he has done in the past, he now plans to switch gears to another, more advanced version of the SunCell, this time using ceramics:

"We should be able to move more quickly to a commercial SunCell®

electrical power generator once the advanced ceramic SunCell® and

MHD engineering come together, albeit we are also pursuing the

carbon SunCell® radiator and photovoltaic conversion."

And to make the MHD concept work he had to "invent" something for an already unproven technology that tailored it to his SunCell:

I Invented a novel MHD thermodynamic cycle that seems suitable

for the SunCell®.

• We have three outside consultants working on modeling the MHD

converter with results expected in a week that should provide

further answers to its capability.

• Currently, the prospects look favorable.

I believe these engineering problems are significant enough, that it is causing him to go back to square one to attract more funding:

"One goal is to prove our power source to the world in the

near term through power measurements, identification of

the hydrino products of the reaction, and engineered

power systems.

• The power source is our core business and basis of the

majority of our value."

• "Also hydrino in a bottle together is a great alley to prove their point."

I don't think hydrinos (if they were a thing) would remain in a bottle. They are much smaller than hydrogen and will presumably migrate out of whatever you put them in. This is attested by the claim attributed to Mills that hydrinos form dark matter (something I find amusing). Have I misunderstood your comment?

The idea is that the hydrino form a chemical compound that keeps it in place. Acording to Mills that can happen under the right circumstances. So it's not the hydrino molecule per se. But the compound would still be weird enough when analyzing it could serve as a proof

of something extraordinary.

• I see. It's your claim rather than that of Mills. Perhaps there is a magnetic dipole moment that is implied by his setup. I do not see how an infinitely thin shell of circulating charge would have a magnetic dipole moment, but I also understand that Mills overlays the spherical harmonics onto the shell in the form of charge density.

• Wyttenbach, a great circle of circulating current will have a magnetic dipole moment. But if you rotate an infinite number of them them around the surface of a sphere as Mills does in order to obtain a spherical shell, they will cancel one another out. Unless there is something in addition (such as differential charge density), there will be no magnetic dipole moment. That is in fact the case with s-shell electrons.

• Wyttenbach, a great circle of circulating current will have a magnetic dipole moment. But if you rotate an infinite number of them them around the surface of a sphere as Mills does in order to obtain a spherical shell, they will cancel one another out. Unless there is something in addition (such as differential charge density), there will be no magnetic dipole moment. That is in fact the case with s-shell electrons.

Last time I checked Mills derivation of spanning loops has a magnetic moment. An it is not hard to see that a uniform covering can have that. the moment of a loop is either up or down or zero relative the z direction, so for each loop in the covering select an up loop

and voila you will have a magnetic moment because you will have a positive contribution for each of the loops.

• Ok, Stefan. In that case, since Mills is modeling not only hydrinos, but monatomic hydrogen as well, which is merely the limiting case, either he (or more likely you and Wyttenbach) must handle hydrinos and monatomic hydrogen as separate cases with no apparent justification. Or he (you) must give a principled justification for why monatomic hydrogen has no magnetic dipole moment while a hydrino has one.

• Ok, Stefan. In that case, since Mills is modeling not only hydrinos, but monatomic hydrogen as well, which is merely the limiting case, either he (or more likely you and Wyttenbach) must handle hydrinos and monatomic hydrogen as separate cases with no apparent justification.

Just remind my older posts about toroidal Hydrogen referencing the Aringazin paper : https://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0202049v1

I do not agree that Mills Hydrino model is consistent. The above model is more convincing and covers also the Holmlid case! In all my writings I reference the Arigazin model, which explains the magnetic moment etc...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.