Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• Official Post

Wytennbach,

The unit seen in the latest video is a new prototype, with a pyrite/quartz reactor container, and a gallium electrode. BrLP started developing it after the failure of the PV Suncell. It is most likely the same prototype demonstrated to the OEM during their visit this past July.

The Thermal Suncell being developed now, will have the same quartz/pyrite container, and electrode as the one shown in the video. It will also have a heat exchanger to capture the H to Hydrino transition energy, being released in the soft x-ray, and EUV spectrum. In the new video, there are only several kWs being run through the gallium electrode, with hundreds of kWs output, resulting in an estimated COP >100. The H was restricted in this test, because an earlier test with greater H flow introduction, shattered the containment vessel...so this is the lower end of what it is capable of. The major engineering hurdle remaining, is materials engineering for containment vessel integrity.

After the PV set back, the BrLP team still comes across as very confident, with both the technology and theory. There are 25 or so of them, with half, or more, being scientists or engineers, so hard for them all to be wrong (yes, I know SOT :) ). They have high hopes for the Thermal unit, and feel they may be close to a developed product. As Mills said in the 3rd Qtr. Update, they know they can not cross the finish line alone, and are actively seeking partners.

I, and the rest of the team wish them the best, and hope to hear some good news soon.

• Official Post

Shane D. Where did you get this info?

From the caption beolw the video I had an impression that Mills can't control the reactor. When low power testing was completed they increased hydrogen level and had power spike which destroyed first ever closed reactor.

Now it is also funny that it is indeed first ever reactor so all the previous claims about deadlines were made before anything remotely resembling industrial unit was assembled and run.

Mills disappoints here.

• Official Post

Where did you get this info?

Max,

No matter where we get our info, it is up to each member to do their own due diligence. Our sources may be no more dependable than yours. Same goes for investors. Take everything you are told with a grain of salt. The old Russian adage: "Trust but verify" applies.

That said, as long as BrLP has loyal employees, and investors who stand by, and defend their technology, and Mills, I will at the least give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Official Post

Shane D. Our sources? Are you now a part in f some organization? Free masons?;)

LOLs, only in your dreams. :) "We" as in the other active Mods, Admins, along with the founder David. Keep in mind we have 2848 members. Several more are added each day. Sometimes as many as 130 guests at a time are reading. Many of them LENR insiders. I consider all part of the team. Most everyone seems to agree that keeping secrets has not done LENR any good.

So we get some good intel.

• This is a good step in the right direction, enclosing it. Currently they run a batch of 5s, wait, another 5s and so on homing in on the correct

volume fraction of hydrogen to give as high output as possible without destroying the reactor.

After that they can run for long enough time to do good calormetry, something I and I guess others here have been waiting for.

Also gallium seams to do fine here.

• Official Post

Mills thinks so also. BTW, silver instead of gallium, will probably be used for the MHD Suncell.

It contradicts the third quarter update in which it was clearly stated that both thermal and mhd version will share same suncell core.

With limited resources it is bad idea to push into multiple directions at the same time. I treat it as a sign that Mills is uncertain how all this actually is going to work.

Form now on I will have to start severely filtering all Mills statements.

• Official Post

It contradicts the third quarter update in which it was clearly stated that both thermal and mhd version will share same suncell core.

With limited resources it is bad idea to push into multiple directions at the same time. I treat it as a sign that Mills is uncertain how all this actually is going to work.

Form now on I will have to start severely filtering all Mills statements.

Max,

Understandable. I am not endorsing BLP. Like I said, I give them the benefit of the doubt, mostly because of the team's support. Were it only one man asking me to believe in him...with the facts as they are, I would say no way. A team asking me however, and I have to take them more seriously.

One thing to consider in deciding to "severely filter Mills statements": He of all the players in this saga, has been the most open. He has provided us with validations, reports, papers, updates, videos, and his own commentary on various websites. Yes, with that much information, you have more opportunity to nit pick everything and paint a nasty picture....if you want. Suppose though, he was less forthcoming as the others are....would you think better of him, because you knew less, were less informed?

Do not punish a company for being too open is all I am saying. But it is your choice.

I am not endorsing BLP. Like I said, I give them the benefit of the doubt,

You're a patient man for sure, Shane D.

The company was founded in 1991 (twenty-seven f'n years ago!) and in 2006 had funding of $60M. According to Wikipedia. And the claims then were essentially the same as the claims are now.

• Official Post

Another new video. Very short:

https://brilliantlightpower.com/plasma-video/

"High speed Video of the World’s Second Closed SunCell (2000 fps and played back at 30 fps). A liquid gallium stream is injected (center) where it makes intermittent electrical connection with an oppositely polarized liquid electrode to produce ignition sparks. The intense hydrino reaction is independent of the very low voltage DC ignition field. Massive power gain is apparent by the comparison of the intense plasma emission with the ignition sparks. The hydrino reaction consumes the hydrogen fuel and repeats with refueling. Current work is on controlling the hydrogen flow rate to maintain continuous plasma while avoiding destruction of the SunCell.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, some expanded details about the wrecked "World's First Closed Suncell" (post #480):

"Note that the massive violet space-filling plasma is independent of the electrified molten gallium stream. Horizontal shock wave striations are observed in the plasma afterglow as the hydrogen fuel is depleted. In the interim to refueling with H2 flow into the over-atmospheric argon cell gas, small sparks are observed due to the applied low voltage DC ignition. No prior known energy-releasing chemical reaction is possible. This plasma as formed and observed cannot be created with prior known technology.""

• Yeah, only that you see the flash of light caused by the electricity in the video and you can see a completely different behavior of the violet glowing hydrogen "cloud". The brilliant afterglow is pretty far away from the conducting gallium stream.

Pretty hard to achieve with a voltage of about 20V, don´t you think? And before you ask: a similar setup with much lesser power density has been independently studied by Prof. Conrads and Dr. Wrubel in 2003 for about a year without Mills watching over their shoulders. If a famous plasma physicist with 40+ years of experience in the field says the voltage is two orders of magnitude two low for glow discharge and he has no explenation for the effect than I think it is worth taking a closer look before making fun of someone. Especially if the same experiment is conducted with trace amounts of NA2CO3 instead of K2CO3 and everything behaves as expected.

• Official Post

Epimetheus,

I was just playing with SOT. He thinks I am totally gullible, so once in a while I act that way. Makes him happy. IMO, this is a serious R/D program by Mills, and his team. We should see more of these "closed to the atmosphere" tests (H fuel still introduced). The CS (Closed Suncell) module is the test bed for the Thermal unit components, which is the closest to maturity. The MHD will use different components, so is on a different development path.

Also, next month is the military open house, which apparently is still on. There, the energetic materials aspects of the Hydrino reaction will be on display. Lots going on at BLP. Should be fun to track.

IMO, this is a serious R/D program by Mills, and his team.

You're entitled to your opinion but in view of the above, it's highly ironic. In my view, Mills' making false promises all the time has been very very extremely transparent for more than ten years. I can't comment on his theory of everything but his demonstrations of razzle dazzle lights and heat, powered by a "hewdge" amount of mains power are comical. That this escapes you is why I consider you very gullible.

Also, next month is the military open house, which apparently is still on. There, the energetic materials aspects of the Hydrino reaction will be on display.

Pls let us know who attends and what they say afterwards. Maybe a genuine NATO colonel will be there in mufti.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.