Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• jip. See comment of sept. 5 video in "videos" section on the BLP homepage. I think the problem is with the continuous supply of the H2 and inhomogenuous spread of H2 in argon. I asked a question regarding the control possibilities of reaction rate on SCP forum, but Mills said he is not going to answer the question due to IP issues.

The problem is very simple: Mills should start to understand the role of silver and may be ask somebody that knows how LENR works...

With the currents setup he will only destroy money and most goodwill.

• Sorry if this sound dumb, but why not use magnetic confinement to contain the plasma?

• The problem is very simple: Mills should start to understand the role of silver and may be ask somebody that knows how LENR works...

With the currents setup he will only destroy money and most goodwill.

I cannot judge this, but I think in his current plan to move forward your opinion is (unintentionally) adressed: he is pursuing the galium path with the suncell heater and the silver path with the MHD design. So it is not far fetched to assume that on his way forward he is going to realize the points that are important in your view.

But asking someone of the LENR field (what Mills will never do) will not bring much insight I think, because you seem to be the only one with an opinion about the influence of silver. And I don´t know on what property of silver you base your assumptions.

My personal bottom line: he has the reaction running and controlling the reaction is solely an engineering challenge in the next year(s). New theoretical advances/explanations are needed if he wants to operate his cell beyond a couple of hours, I think.

• Official Post

But asking someone of the LENR field (what Mills will never do) will not bring much insight I think, because you seem to be the only one with an opinion about the influence of silver. And I don´t know on what property of silver you base your assumptions.

Not strictly true. There has been considerable background discussion between the usual suspects and well-known practitioners of LENR on the (possible) role of silver as a triggering and as an active element, and in particular on the utility of cathodes made from the same palladium-silver alloys as are used in early hydrogen filters . ETA - partucularly those made using JM alloys, and some of those made using Russian Pd/Ag.

• Official Post

the usual suspects and well-known practitioners of LENR on the (possible) role of silver as a triggering and as an active element

I am still convinced that LENR is a kind of exothermic stripping reaction and pulverized carbon is the secret triggering element. ;)
    Is Calcium Rossi’s Secret Catalyst?
    BTE-Dan: Replication Attempt for This Week

• Having the suncell run without any electrical input is not enough to prove it's validity as an energy source. Remember there is hydrogene in there and one need to check that the amount of

Having the suncell run without any electrical input is not enough to prove it's validity as an energy source. Remember there is hydrogen in there and one need to check that the amount of

energy released and hydrogen consumed should follow a law where you get say 100x energy out of the hydrogen compared to e.g. producing water with it. The idea is to from water taken

from for example in the atmosphere and extract hydrogen out of it to use as fuel in the suncell.

• Rossi could very well be creating diamond like areas on his nickel (which contains a certain level of carbon) when he applies a plasma.

• Having the suncell run without any electrical input is not enough to prove it's validity as an energy source. Remember there is hydrogene in there and one need to check that the amount of

Having the suncell run without any electrical input is not enough to prove it's validity as an energy source. Remember there is hydrogen in there and one need to check that the amount of

energy released and hydrogen consumed should follow a law where you get say 100x energy out of the hydrogen compared to e.g. producing water with it. The idea is to from water taken

from for example in the atmosphere and extract hydrogen out of it to use as fuel in the suncell.

Right, so it would have to be self sustaining and Mills formula below would have to be validated in the run. So it would be the combination of the two.

H2 to H2(1/4) + 50 MJ catalyzed by HOH

H2 in and hydrino and power out by catalytic reaction

• Official Post

We have all these exciting things going on in LENR (well sort of), but some of those loyal to Mills think we are letting our eye off the ball. The real ball. Hydrino power that is, although, not everyone in the organization is totally sold on the theory. Mostly they are though. But results are what matter they say, which is true, as we LENR's have said many times ourselves.

By BLP's measure, if this were a 100 mile race, they would be 500 miles ahead. So they are baffled at us not paying more attention. There is no doubt in my mind, when they say that Mills has been more jubilant, and eager to share progress then ever before, that it is true. I have seen it myself.

• I am still convinced that LENR is a kind of exothermic stripping reaction and pulverized carbon is the secret triggering element. ;)
    Is Calcium Rossi’s Secret Catalyst?
    BTE-Dan: Replication Attempt for This Week

Experiment and experience has shown that LENR is a two step process in which first, a LENR fuel is manufactured in the solid state, then second, the fuel is activated. by applying EMF...some form of light or phonons...from RF, or heat, or viable light , to UV on up the frequency scale. From an engineering point of view, the best way to activate and pump energy into the fuel is in the plasma state.

• Official Post

Yes, but what type of crystal structure does the LENR active carbon take and why is that structure important.

My own 'theory' is that the past, in some cold fusion experiments excessive heat reactions occurred due to minimal and random contaminants on the surfaces of the selected metal powders by carbon nanoparticles. That would also explain why replications often failed, because the carbon coating was coincidental and actually an unwanted pollution in the selected starting materials.

... and although many research results relate to chemical reactions, it does show that research pays off at this level:

https://pubs.acs.org/action/do…-ni&qsSearchArea=AllField

• Official Post

https://patentimages.storage.g…0e8e1/US20180294617A1.pdf

Thank you BLP. This is just a "publication"of an earlier Mills USPTO patent application. Been in the system for 2 years, but still new to us, and the public as of a few days ago though. Shocking in it's implications if correct, and mind boggling in complexity. Maybe Wyttenbach can explain more, and put into perspective?

• Shocking in it's implications if correct,

With pseudosphere and negatively curved current surface it might take some time for the patent office to approve

"

0039 ] All matter is comprised of fundamental particles , and all fundamental particles exist as mass confined to two spatial dimensions .

The particle ' s current surface is positively curved in the case of an orbitsphere ,

flat in the case of a free electron , and

negatively curved in the case of an electron as a pseudosphere hereafter called a pseudoelectron . "

• Official Post

Unless patent applied for means something to the USDOD .. Perhaps Mills will have more time for golf nowadays without any sponsors backing.

Waiting to hear about the USDOD open house this month. When/if it happens. we hopefully will be the first to know. That said, Mills is in good shape financially for the next 4 years, or so he says. Never heard he was "without any sponsors backing"?

Golf/Mills?...I can not not picture him doing that. Never know though.

• Isn't the fundamental mechanism underlying LENR some form of particle acceleration?-without raising protons or deuterons to sufficiently high energy eV levels, nuclear fusion reactions simply cannot occur. So all the various LENR stimulation protocols-electrical, magnetic, EM laser, sonic, heating, (or combinations of these) are all simply different means of achieving the same end-particle acceleration increasing their kinetic energy. Seems perfectly logical until we try and account for the 'heat after death' phenomenon or the more recent 'gamma ray release' measurements which continue for a long time during the cooling reactor cycle, long after switching off any stimulation.

Wyttenbach's new theory proposes a novel way of storing this kinetic energy in rotatoral proton or deuteron elements spinning round in powerful magnetic fields inside Ni metal lattice wells, and his patent describes the appropriate size and profile of these nano-wells that can be engineered to presumably optimise this energy storage. Once triggered, the whole system would carry on running in a positive feedback loop-fusion events resulting from collisions between accelerated 'rotatoral' nucleons on their collapse into central well 'target' nucleons releasing energy which is partly released as heat, partly as gamma radiation and partly reabsorbed by the rotatoral elements to keep the system going until there is eventual run down-possibly due to progressive collapse of the substrate nanowells-a rate-limiting step (just as in Ed Storms theory about nano-crack NAE's in Pd and Ni etc).

Does anyone understand or can explain what on earth R.Mill's new patent is all about?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.