New Energy Times: Consortium Proposes LENR Research to Chilean Government

• Official Post

on New Energy Times, Steven Krivit published this small article where he reports some LENR interest in Chile :
    http://news.newenergytimes.net…ch-to-chilean-government/

The Chilean government and Ministry of Mining are interested in LENR (low-energy nuclear reactions), according to a businessman who met with Chilean government representatives recently about the matter.

The article cited is
    http://www.minmineria.gob.cl/c…combustible-convencional/

Translation by google gives:

">

USM researchers presented Minister of Mining project that optimizes the use of conventional fuel

The proposal consists of the use of water and lithium, reducing costs consumption and emission of pollutants. In this regard, Aurora Williams said that every innovation that provides efficiency and sustainability is welcome.

In a hearing held in the Ministry of Mining, Secretary of State of the branch, Aurora Williams, met with the Secretary of Energy, Jimena Jara, and researchers from the Technical University Federico Santa María (USM) for a project to optimize the use of conventional fuel.

The initiative was developed by Roberto Sone, magister of Science and Robotics, and has the potential increase in conventional fuel when mixed with water in different proportions.

Carlos Cantero, member of the USM, said that "energy crisis worldwide has challenges to all scientists. And a Chilean USM, as is Sone, detects an anomaly in energy which means to increase the energy capacity between 15% and 20%. As a representative of the USM we wanted to discuss this finding with the state authorities to analyze their applicability; how this would impact on the economy, mining and energy sector; and what we can do together for development. "

Meanwhile, Sone said that "we found an anomaly within teams measuring calorific fuel and have a presumption that is low energy nuclear reactions. What we did was put water into the fuel physico-chemical advantages. And the result was getting more energy. The main component used was lithium. The core is composed of more particles produces certain energies that do not address anywhere in the world. "

The researcher emphasized that "this is a technological breakthrough that will produce a high percentage reduction of fuel consumption of conventional engines applied to land vehicles and maritime".

During the meeting it was stressed that the development and application of this discovery will have positive impacts beyond transportation costs and productivity, it will help to reduce CO2 emissions equivalent among other pollutants.

After exposure, the minister said Williams "I appreciate this initiative of the USM, it fits into our global and strategic long-term perspective, which involves promoting and generating innovation."

"Sustainable growth depends largely on our energy matrix. Energy is a critical input not only in mining, but in other productive sectors. Therefore, it will always be welcome all proposals to optimize its use, "he said.

The authority added that "we are working to make our industry a comprehensive platform and this process will welcome every innovative initiative that gives us efficiency and sustainability."

maybe some digging could help.

• Official Post

This comes really as a surprise to me. I am Chilean, and is the first time ever I see anyone talking about LENR in a Chilean media of any kind. In 2013 I sent a proposal for obtaining funds To a goverment agency that funds innovation projects. It involved the idea of negotiating a license for R&D with defkalion (at that Moment DGT was the only LENR Company activelly offering partnerships for R&D). I received a dry answer stating that It was not clear what was the innovation proposed, in spite that I sent a bulky proposal well referenced and with all the backing up documents and papers annexed. In this case I Think the academic found the anomaly himself, and when trying To explain It away, discovered the research in LENR.

• @Curbina

Defkalion, like Rossi, was a nasty scam. Aren't you glad, now, that you were turned down for that particular project?

And, responding to Zephir, energy needs are completely irrelevant as to the truth of LENR claims.

You should warn your government that there are no proven claims to high power LENR and you can use Defkalion and Rossi as examples. Tell the Chilean authorities that there are plenty of scammers and thieves who ask for grants and funds for LENR on the basis of fraudulent claims and deceptive tests and demonstrations. Tell them about the Rossi vs IH law suit. Suggest that the government should invest nothing until a proper, convincing demonstration, completely independent of the inventor and conducted by top university physicists and engineers or government test labs have been done and passed and the tests have been replicated by another team at least once. But pressing that view is like being a man urinating upwind during a storm.

• Official Post

Dear Mary Yugo:

I really don't appreciate your attempt to "save me of the evil of LENR scammers". I have been following the topic since 1989 and I think there's enough work done to sustain the possibility of LENR being a viable and "engineerable" technology for developing commercial applications. In the case of these Chilean researchers, they discovered the excess heat themselves and later found that others had already done the same. The phenomenon is real, what remains, and for that is what the grants are requested, is to develop the phenomen into usable technology.

• Official Post

I was able to contact with Dr. Pedro Sariego who answered kindly and humbly, giving all the credit to Roberto Sone, and then put me in direct contact with him. I was able to understand what they are working with, and how they arrived to the connection with LENR. I also acted on behalf of Peter Gluck who is now in direct contact with Roberto.

What I could gather is that Roberto Sone has been for many years working in creating water fuel emulsions, and has a company that sells the products in Chile and Brazil. The idea behind it is to be able to operate the motors in lower temperatures, higher compression rates, and hence, more efficiently, which is pure mechanic engineering. He at some point focused in breaking water droplets in more and more small sizes, to the nanoscale, in order to improve the emulsion stability and water volume. By doing this, he developped a 50% w/w water/fuel emulsion that is transparent and can last 5 years stable without visible phase separation. As I said, his company had been selling this for years mostly for high energy consuming ICEs, being a popular product.

At some point, the brazilian branch of the company asked Roberto if they had a number for the energy content of the emulsion, and Roberto said that it was obvious that if the fuel had 50% water (with no energy content for the purposes of running an Internal Combustion Engine) the energy content had to be 50% of the fuel, but nevertheless if they wanted to measure it for putting in the brochures, he agreed to let them test the energy content. And there's when the things begun to get interesting, as they measured that the 50% fuel emulsion had almost the same energy content (measured with calorymetric pumps and all the procedures standar for this purpose). They were puzzled, and asked for more laboratories in Universities in Brazil, the USA, and also in Chile, and all got the same puzzling results after checking and re checking the energy content.

This repeatable result has attracted interes of universities and innovation research funds, so they are in talks to get significant research grants to try to get to the bottom of where this extra energy comes from. They really have not much idea, and they think it might be LENR related because the ingredients used for the emulsion formation involve processes that use metals and compounds including lithium, palladium, titanium, and (later he told me) calcium and magnesium. He mentioned that they also use a specific lithium isotope, and he later cleared me they use Li6. (at some point he had mentioned Li8, which got me puzzled, but then he cleared up that was Li6).

He mentioned me that he has been already testing this in commercial/industrial environments to check the excess energy and has measured 29% excess energy in a emulsion with 25% content of water on high powered engines. Besides the obvious cost reduction in fuel, the mining industry is also very interested in the emissions reductions, so he is working with big mining companies to spread the use of these emulsions in Chile.

While we were talking I mentioned to him the work of Dr. Peter Graneau in water arc explosions, which Roberto was not aware of.

He told me they will hold a seminar to present their results and really want to know further what is behind this unexpected energy content. I will do my best to attend and tell more when this happens.

Perhaps Peter will be able to tell us more as the contact with these researchers advances in the coming days.

Best Regards!!!

• Official Post

Thank you @Curbina for that update!

They were puzzled, and asked for more laboratories in Universities in Brazil, the USA, and also in Chile, and all got the same puzzling results after checking and re checking the energy content.

This is the most interesting part! Looks like serious science.

Why didn't they publish any papers about that?

They should try to move to dry reactor cells...

• from http://www.sciencenergy.com/

"Roberto Yoshio Sone Cisneras
    Founder and President of Scenergy Latin America, Engineer graduated at Frederico Santa Maria University, Chile and Master of Science and Robotics from University of Chiba Japan
    After several years exercising Engineering activity at Global Companies as Nissan Corp, Toyota Motor Corp, Credit Suisse, NTT, KDD and Tokyo Disneyland today is Professor in Industrial Engineering at Santa Maria University in Chile and also President and Founder of TIMM SA de CV and Mexico with 165 Industrial Patents on computer-integrated electronic system."

"Hydrogen Releaser Catalyst

Plasma Fusion Releasing Energy technology

This highly modern fuel additive was specially developed to noticeably improve acceleration.
    Provides more driving pleasure through optimized performance yield.
    The engine starts better and even runs more smoothly.
    Removes deposits in the diesel injection system and in the combustion chamber and prevents them from renewed formation.

Our new generation of additives

Compounds of liposoluble organometallic nanoparticles flames the aforementioned
    organometallic cation in high temperatures producing two possible
    avalanche of reactions; P-N-P-N or N-P-N-P which releases high
    energy ultraviolet radiation and accelerated electrons to high kinetic
    energy states.

The high energy ultraviolet radiation ionizes the hydrogen releasing accelerated
    atoms, when added to an engine fuel increases the performance up to
    35%, while in a furnace or boiler, the fuel efficiency increases from
    20% to 35%,

The new additives absorbs moisture and residual water in fuel tanks and extraordinary reduces
    pollutant emissions, work as an engine cleaner, and reduces the maintenance of engines or burners."

• Official Post

Well Barty, Roberto has a solidly stablished company, he found a curious behaviour in his product, of which he was unaware, and now is trying to understand why. He is assembling a research group with the USM, and I hope this will lead to a paper, but what they have now is the solid proof that their water fuel emulsion provides much more power than "it should", and from that fact only questions stem, yet.

Regards!!!

• Official Post

Well done old friend! I really look forward to hearing more about this tech. As Barty says, it looks serious.

from <a href="http://www.sciencenergy.com/" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.sciencenergy.com/ </a>

&quot;Roberto Yoshio Sone Cisneras
    Founder and President of Scenergy Latin America, Engineer graduated at Frederico Santa Maria University, Chile and Master of Science and Robotics from University of Chiba Japan
    After…

Well, nothing of this was discussed in our conversations, but it certainly seems they have been trying to find and explanation to the energy increase, and a sort of nuclear phenomena is hinted.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.